Nancy Grace - 9/19/08 - Friday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A confidentiality agreement would have nothing to do with immunity. Immunity is granted by LE or State Attorney's office usually in exchange for information or evidence of a crime. Obviously this female BG was not involved in any way in the "deed" \, all she could have is information. LP said something last night that Orlando LE was a little "miffed" that she (BG) didn't talk to them (LE) before they all left for Calif. - but, still, can that get her in THAT MUCH trouble now? Does she know what happened or where Caylee is? I do believe if she had gotten inof as to where the body is - she (by law) should have reported that immediately.

i don't think she knows where the body is, but she does know something. i just think that she does not want to have to testify in court and wants immunity from that, but im sure the info that she has would only help prosecuting KC in court and not solving the crime.

I can't wait to see Cindy squiggle and squirm on the stand trying to keep up with her lies. Man, just when I start to have a little sympathy for the GP's all I have to do is pull up the bond hearing and watch as Cindy pukes up lie after lie.
KS, CA & LA are soooooooooooo much alike with all of their lies and "mistruths". gag! :steamed::argue::rage:

I know what you mean...and when she goes on and on about when Caylee graduated high school, when we all know she didn't....do these people really think they can get away with those sorts of lies?

Possible Fathers:

Jesus O
Jesse G (DNA proves he isn't)
Brandon S
Mark H
Friend of Lees from Tennessee (name?)
Security Guard at Universal

Recent "hook ups":

Tony L
Tony R
Riccardo M
2 other cops (unknown)

add to possible fathers: Someone whom Casey hasn't seen his folks since they were children. (Strange wording - but you know what I mean.)

How can you talk and text at the same time? I didn't even know that could be done..news to me.

Well, duh, didn't you know that Universal hired her for her skills in multi-tasking? :crazy:

I don't know - Tonights show was very confusing because NG made a statement that MH worked at Universal & then it was retracted

LP also mentioned another Security Guard besides MH that worked at Universal

Then we have the Female security Guard that was in the Anthony house

I'm going to watch the show again at 10 & see if I can figure out what's going on

This HAS to be the female that was in the house 24/7 during the Padilla week.

Yeah. GA said it was maybe an animal that she hit. CA said somebody else put a dead body in there.

I get SOOO torqued when strangers put dead bodies into my trunk.

Me too. Its just so rude. Punks like that need to be arrested immediately!

Just before she said that.....and I mean JUST before.....she said, "The most horrible that happened.........and then she went into her BS shpeel. I caught it the first time and went back and listened to it again and again. She almost spilled it and caught herself.
Yeah I noticed that too.

Think maybe they don't want any agrument later on that they didn't search for a "Live Caylee"?

So, call the local LE to verify that this child is fron the parents - BUT A MIDNIGHT RAID? Uh Uh, nope! They went in there with the thought that the child COULD be Caylee! Nuf said!

I'm still thinking about what Uncle Rick said. She went to a Christmas party on 12-4-04, and had a few "relationships." That's when he thinks Caylee was conceived.

Timeline fits. She conceived Caylee during her senior year. Did she know MH before then?

Yes she is very bad at interupting! I enjoy her shows, but that really gets on my nerves sometimes. She could let them answer the question, what if she cut off something good they were going to say?

OK, I am going to weigh in on this just a little. Hope I don't get blasted. My uncle is a prosecutor, and he does much of the same as NG. I don't think he means it or is trying to be rude, but as a prosecutor when you question witnesses on the stand, you have to make sure to get the answer you need and not ellicit anymore. That is why NG does that thing where she asks a question and then says "yes,no". Prosecutors are usually succinct(sp). They usually have problems with people going off on tangents. Actually if you watch NG while she is listening to KC's tapes she seems like she wants to scream and it is not only because of the lies but because of all the useless information.

I think your story is pretty much the way that KC was thinking.
I believe that her leaving her car, along with her purse and keys in it was also a set up. She was hoping to make it appear like she had been kidnapped or worse.
She wanted out of Florida in the worst way!

I agree with most of this theory too but why did she ditch this plan? The second she called Tony L and asked him to pick him up from the Amscot, she threw it away! Something happened with the car-jacking portion of the plan that made her change her mind.

add to possible fathers: Someone whom Casey hasn't seen his folks since they were children. (Strange wording - but you know what I mean.)

MOMMYA: Lee's friend from TN is Jeremy, which by the way, I thought looked a lot like Caylee.

Does anyone know...If they do go to the Grand Jury, can they refuse to answer or are they obliged to respond?

From what I gathered on NG tonight from the attorneys she had on as guests, there is no brother-sister privilege, at least so they would have to answer questions under oath.

PP & Baznme - that's what I understood them to say on NG tonight was that Lee could called for a GJ; however, since there is no bro-sis privilege that he would be required to answer any questions that don't incriminate him (in which he would plea the 5th). I think he knows way more than he lets on.

Because the sketch artist said KC was making it up. She could describe details, but not any of the features.

Brini - thanks for the info - hadn't heard that one, but it doesn't surprise me!

<respectfully snipped>

Casey had to leave town, and make her parents believe that she had Caylee with her until she had enough distance between her and them to disappear.

Mark Hawkins was probably the only person she knows that is so far away from her parents' reach that it would buy her enough time to think of yet another story to explain no Caylee.

I think she was looking for a way out of Orlando also. However, I think at some point they may have questioned Caylee's whereabouts because KC was always giving excuses why they couldn't talk to Caylee.

However, I go back to JB asking about does Casey have a passport in the bond hearing. He was most likely saying that she doesn't so she would be able to flee the country, BUT, what if she does have a passport and she intended to pull a Scott Peterson and flee to Mexico - not that I have a clue how close 29 Palms is to the border. Just a thought!

Yeah. GA said it was maybe an animal that she hit. CA said somebody else put a dead body in there.

I get SOOO torqued when strangers put dead bodies into my trunk.
Yes, me too! Oops ~ my SUV doesn't have a trunk. :) I'm sure it's not the last we'll hear of those two theories, they'll probably be used someday at trial.

About the female BG, if she's the one seeking immunity. Maybe she did sign some sort of confidentiality agreement, and needed legal advice about whether it was binding if LE tried to question her. They should just subpoena her, so that there are consequences if she doesn't cooperate. Any civil contract should fall by the wayside quickly. Still, immunity from the state wouldn't necessarily protect her from civil suits by third parties. Maybe she was supposed to talk to LE and left, and is worried about that.

As to a grand jury, the only way to avoid testifying would be to invoke the right against self-incrimination. Would any of the other A family members feel the need to do so? Of course, if you consider telling mistruths as the way around pesky little facts, and believe it isn't against the law to lie, why bother to invoke?

Does anyone know...If they do go to the Grand Jury, can they refuse to answer or are they obliged to respond?

LA, CA, and GA have all been subpoened to testify at her child abuse/neglect trial.

I assume the same holds true in a murder case.

Is Amy the one she was dancing with on the stripper pole at Fusion?

The comment NG made about KC not having girl friends is off...she had Kristine C, Annie D and a few others..SO NG needs to do some research LOL.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back