Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, NG was completely restrained while talking to Cindy.

The fact that the exhausted grandmother of a missing child would even be answering Nancy Grace's questions is so awful, I feel so bad for her. Cindy, Tim, and all others should refuse Nancy's calls. But of course the family want to keep the case in the public eye so the fickle public doesn't lose interest in five minutes and stop looking. That's the only reason they continue to speak to the media. I would probably do the same.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Most families work with him......most families give valid info.......
names / numbers / dates / etc

Now he encounters someone who never called 911 to report her child gone /LE says babysitter never existed....

Entirely different stories / talk about entering the TWILIGHT ZONE!!!!

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/09/caylee-who.html comments on the search,their budget and in need of food for their searchers.

TES has to be exhausted.

The thing that's weird to me is that as of July 4th weekend, Casey and Caylee had been out of the house for a few weeks, and supposedly Cindy had been asking to talk to Caylee all along with Casey giving excuses of why she couldn't come to the phone. As of this date, based on what we have heard, Cindy was starting to get suspicious of where Casey actually was and there had been fighting in the house before they left. Why would they be working on Caylee's play house in the backyard as if all is "peachy keen" instead of trying to figure out what the heck was going on with their daughter and granddaughter. That makes no sense to me!!

I wish the FBI and OCSD would just lay it on the line tomorrow with the forensic evidence they have and VERIFY it to the family ON TELEVISION. They could then send them a video of exactly what was said....along with a transcript, a copy of the evidence report, and whatever else they need to understand this so they cannot continue this charade any longer!
You are so right, SS. And the same should hold true for CA. If she has so much info put it out their for the public to see once and for all. "Put up or shut up" IMO.

Ok, I understand what you are saying but Tim said tonight on the show that he was thinking of leaving. And it wasn't because NG was rude.
Wow.........

It sounds like Tim hasnt really had time to look much into this case..with all respect to him--- he seems to believe CIndy and Casey that she drop Caylee off with someone she trusts and wonders why he should be there looking for a child who's not missing but just left with someone Casey trusts. Wow.:waitasec:

The fact that the exhausted grandmother of a missing child would even be answering Nancy Grace's questions is so awful, I feel so bad for her. Cindy, Tim, and all others should refuse Nancy's calls. But of course the family want to keep the case in the public eye so the fickle public doesn't lose interest in five minutes and stop looking. That's the only reason they continue to speak to the media. I would probably do the same.

Did you watch the same show we did?

Often LE WILL purposely leave out info to sway opinion and "hint" to others. I believe there's something to this and quite possibly a big reason his name was not mentioned. Forgetting Lee's name is one thing - it's a sibling - but a parent? just makes me go hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Stupid question, but how credible was that post awile back from "Rick" Cindy's older brother? Did anyone ever figure out if he was legit?

If he was, then that story about George throwing his father through the plate glass window is chilling. Especially when you realize that George is the only person to claim to have seen Caylee after the fathers day visit on June 15. he is also the only one to see Casey and the car on June 24th.

Also re: Skull fragments above. I could swear what I read said skull or bone fragments, but I may be wrong and it may be scalp fragments. Still chilling as it means they have absolutely 100% concrete DNA.

Nope, Piz - a CALLER posed the question regarding Casey being in a blackout when she either 'found Caylee or put her in the trunk'. Now if she were interrupting CA or bullying her - you'd have no problem with it.

I seriously think that beating up on Nancy Grace is COMPLETELY counterproductive at this point. She has had this story featured for several weeks now - THE WHOLE HOUR!!!!

In the grand scheme of things, I don't think it makes much of a difference whether the drug impaired hypothetical was inspired by NG or by a caller. That was besides my point, and irrelevant to what I wanted to demonstrate. For the record, I was aware that the drug impaired hypothetical was first raised by a caller. I purposely left it out for the sake of conciseness. NG ultimately reinterpreted the call for her lawyer guests, and that's what I included. It wasn't necessary to complicate my post in order to note that NG's question came from a caller. Besides, the panel was responding to Nancy's phrasing, which is usually dreadful. IF NG could properly phrase a question so as to elicit a proper response, things wouldn't get so muddled, especially what with her interrupting on top of that.

I don't see what's counterproductive about picking on NG. Counterproductive to what? This is a NG thread, isn't it?

NG is a disgrace.

I wish one of the media outlets (or alot of them) would Call Leonard Padilla in the morning and have him on air explaining his statements (and give him plenty of time to do so!). Its too bad Tony Padilla disappeared from here....

Ok - that could be - does that particular playhouse have a benchseat type thing in it? I know lil tykes stuff - had SO MUCH of it when my two were younger people would stop and ask if my house was a day care center - LOL. Since my kids are a lot older now - I'm not "up to date" on all the new models. Anyway, I guess she could have been sitting on the seat inside and peed on it - but that's a stretch. I'll have to watch it again later and see if she says "in" or "on".

And don't some of the playhouses have floors?

Pavers would keep the playhouse from sinking or shifting on a soft ground.

I have to disagree..I did not see Cindy answering questions. I saw her spewing lies. She is saying look..but not telling anyone what to look for. Do you know how we are supposed to look for Caylee? I can't seem to find that answer.

Don't worry... tomorrow he'll have a brand new theory & maybe another 'bombshell' to share. lol
But then we do know he had a female in the house with KC 24/7 who knows what this female heard in that house. I don't know just a thought.

What I wished NG would have said to Cindy.....

WHY did Casey need to drop the child off with anyone when she clearly didn't have a job to go to? Why have a nanny at all?

It sounds like Tim hasnt really had time to look much into this case..with all respect to him--- he seems to believe CIndy and Casey that she drop Caylee off with someone she trusts and wonders why he should be there looking for a child who's not missing but just left with someone Casey trusts. Wow.:waitasec:

I haven't seen that clip or read the transcript. But some other posters indicated that Tim was making a point of how hard it was to work with the Anthony's and not sounding like he believed them.

I would have to disagree totally with that. That's not the show that we saw here! It was totally the opposite.
What show did u see? Must have been a different one than I saw. I saw Cindy manipulating the show as usual and Nancy handling her with kid gloves.

I decided I couldn't watch NG anymore LAST NIGHT, so I didn't tonight.

I've relied on y'all's good summary and commentary tonight. Thanks so much for that!

I just sent my respectful, but negative email regarding NG's behavior - disrespect, rudely interrupting, condescending, etc... I use to love her; she's from my hometown and is just a bit younger than I am, but I can't take the atrocious manners anymore, not even for my Caylee obsession.

We are reaching the same conclusion here. We just can't stand to watch it anymore, as much as we want to see the hour of coverage of the case. If only they could put someone with self-restraint and a rational approach on the show, someone low-key like Chuck Roberts.

This is in no way Tim's fault. I did sincerely feel bad for him tonight. Breaks my heart to think that he is only trying to find Caylee in the most logical places to look because LE (his words) gave him directives on where to search due to the phone calls. LE knows the search is for recovery only here.

This is why Cindy is upset. She doesn't want them to find Caylee, imo. She knows this is a strong possibility now and she is flipping out about it. She will try to say or do ANYTHING to get TM to stop. I can't imagine what he has had to deal with in the past few days, but in particular today.

TM and TES: DO NOT GIVE UP THE SEARCH TO HELP LE AND FIND CAYLEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanling53