Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that the exhausted grandmother of a missing child would even be answering Nancy Grace's questions is so awful, I feel so bad for her. Cindy, Tim, and all others should refuse Nancy's calls. But of course the family want to keep the case in the public eye so the fickle public doesn't lose interest in five minutes and stop looking. That's the only reason they continue to speak to the media. I would probably do the same.

Cindy called NG, not the other way around. IF NG had called Cindy, she has the option to say no.

And don't some of the playhouses have floors?

Pavers would keep the playhouse from sinking or shifting on a soft ground.
I have never seen one with a floor - especially lil tykes. Never- the bottom is open to whatever "ground" you put it on.

Isn't it illegal to tape record a conversation without the consent of the other party? Did this girl iinform LP and Cindy they were being recorded?

I did not hear a warning to CIndy or LP that she was recording them--- She is on myspace page friends list- i could ask her or rather warn her this is illegal? She is just 20 , maybe she doesnt realize what shes doing is illegal?

I had to be away today and am just now trying to catch up. May I ask if there was something that prompted the discontinuance of the general discussion threads? I liked that format and thought it was a good place for us to hang out each day and discuss between the breaking stories that led to specific threads. Not questioning the decision at all, and if it's something that shouldn't be rehashed, please don't. Just curious. Thanks! :)

The fact that the exhausted grandmother of a missing child would even be answering Nancy Grace's questions is so awful, I feel so bad for her. Cindy, Tim, and all others should refuse Nancy's calls. But of course the family want to keep the case in the public eye so the fickle public doesn't lose interest in five minutes and stop looking. That's the only reason they continue to speak to the media. I would probably do the same.

NG's show did not call Cindy. Cindy called the show! jmo

You are kidding, right??? Are you Cindy? Or some friend of hers?

Why doesn't someone ask the myspace girl to call Tony again and have him explain what he said on NG tonight?

But then we do know he had a female in the house with KC 24/7 who knows what this female heard in that house. I don't know just a thought.

Your right! I hope and pray she is spilling everything to! They cannot be made to refrain from talking about this can they?

I would hardly call Cindy exhasted, she doesn't stop talking long enough to come up for air. And the term grandmother is a stretch at this point too. Grandmother implies loving and caring to me. She is none of those. She chooses to cover up a crime, imo.

I haven't seen that clip or read the transcript. But some other posters indicated that Tim was making a point of how hard it was to work with the Anthony's and not sounding like he believed them.

ok.. thank you..that makes a lot more sense.

Snipped & bolding mine:

Meanwhile, the forensics expert, Dr. Kobelinski (?), was trying to explain to Nancy that he's not sure how conclusive the DNA findings so far have been, that as far as "banding" on the hair, it can occur in hair starting 8 hours after death up to 3 days, the bands on the hair darken during that time frame if they occur, the bands are actually formed by air sacs in the shaft of the hair. He says it's not known, at least to his knowledge, what other conditions could also cause banding to occur in hair. He said he also has not heard definitively which type of DNA testing they were able to perform, if it was mitochondrial DNA that they had to use, that would mean that they can't say for sure it's Caylee's hair, it could be Casey's hair. So that would not be very useful.

But since Casey is clearly not dead, if there is "banding" present, and if mitochondrial DNA was found, it would be useful in showing that the hair belonged to Caylee and that she was deceased.

This is in no way Tim's fault. I did sincerely feel bad for him tonight. Breaks my heart to think that he is only trying to find Caylee in the most logical places to look because LE (his words) gave him directives on where to search due to the phone calls. LE knows the search is for recovery only here.

This is why Cindy is upset. She doesn't want them to find Caylee, imo. She knows this is a strong possibility now and she is flipping out about it. She will try to say or do ANYTHING to get TM to stop. I can't imagine what he has had to deal with in the past few days, but in particular today.

TM and TES: DO NOT GIVE UP THE SEARCH TO HELP LE AND FIND CAYLEE!!!
Watch the "Tim" episode again. When NG goes to cut away - he is almost smiling. Maybe he "had a talk" with NG to "dump" on him so he can get away - without all the hoopla that's going to spew from Cindy when he does. IMO he's had enough as well, he is just as disgusted as everyone else who has "tried to help". Yes, he could just pull out and go home - but that gives the Anthony's even more fuel for their fire. Oh - I don't know. I just thought I saw him kinda smile before they cut away.

I have to disagree..I did not see Cindy answering questions. I saw her spewing lies. She is saying look..but not telling anyone what to look for. Do you know how we are supposed to look for Caylee? I can't seem to find that answer.
Supposedly in every state of the union?

I feel for her in a way. So many people must be calling and telling her all kinds of stories. Can she honestly believe all this?

Here is the statement about June. I put the prior statement of NG with it:

NG interview 9-2-08:

NG: Didn't she tell people all along that Caylee was at..uh..the amusement park, that Caylee was with you, that Caylee was at these various places and none of that was true?

Cindy: No! No! (stepping all over NG) She told the Sheriff's department all along that she was kidnapped by Z______ and uh..uhm..you know...and thats what she's maintained....she told me...you know...uhm...some things there during the month of June...she...she was trying to look for her and trying to get her back herself...and when that didn't work...that's when you know...she...she was...you know...came clean with the other, but then again....

(I transcribed it off the dvr word for word)

All of the uhms and you knows in this quote make it sound like Cindy is lying. It is very disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ademith83