Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Cindy to answer that question.....why did this invis-nanny have Caylee if Casey had no job?

Doesn't matter if NG had asked this question or not, she would of ummm her way out of it.

I just said, clearly the only reason the poor grandparents continue to speak to the media at all is to keep their granddaughter's picture and case in the public eye.

Really? It appears to me the only reason they continue to speak is to proclaim Casey's innocence of murder even though they deny there is a death. Again on NG tonite she said she cannot reveal what they know. That does not sound like getting the word out.

No I must disagree CA and JB speak to the media for 2 reasons:
1. To be rude and insulting to all of those that are trying so hard to help and contribute when the family & JB have contributed nothing!
2. They get paid to speak, they get free limos and other perks.

I am sorry not one of them have CAYLEE and her interest at heart.

You honestly believe that? Do you have any children or grandchildren of your own?

I'm not a Mod, so you can ignore me if you choose.

This is just a friendly reminder that the Mods want us to stay on topic or move to the appropriate thread.

We need to be looking at shopping malls, restaurants, schools, police stations, amusement parks, tatoo parlors, pizza delivery vehicles, Rennaisance Festivals, cruise ships, The Leaning Tower of Pizza, caves, mountain passes, passing autos, Tiajuana, bars, cat houses, movie theatres--anywhere but the swamps and garbage dumps of FL. THAT is not allowed.
I wonder what her PI has turned up? Let's remember LE (Orlando) does have other work they need to tend to. If she's so convinced that there was a sighting in Texas, why didn't she fly there and check herself? I'm tired of the family blaming everyone else for their daughter.

That brings me back to an old question......what the heck did she do all day while she pretended to be working? You can only shop for so long or sit at a cafe for so long. How do you kill 8-10 hours everyday?
OR, was she working, perhaps at something other than a normal job?

At the risk of sounding crude, I suspect much of the answer could be summed up as the DJ, The ex cop, the fired cop and the ex boyfriend/Amy's roomate. And thats just in the short time that Caylee was missing.

A rather ambitious schedule.

I'm curious what LP meant about the shock also BUT I saw how 'dramatic' he can be when he was still busy pointing fingers at the nanny & then some friend.

He LOVES the media attention, so we can't discount that he wants to make sure they invite him back again & he wanted to say something that REALLY caught everyone's attention.

I highly doubt the FBI is sharing sensitive info with LP.... maybe just very general clues about how well the case is going & THAT'S why the Padillas wised up & stopped wasting their money on Casey.

I think the only reason he spit it out tonight was because he knew he had already been outed by this recorded conversation.

Really? It appears to me the only reason they continue to speak is to proclaim Casey's innocence of murder even though they deny there is a death.

Oh no, if you read what C & G say carefully, they have stopped denying that there is a death. They admit there was a body in the car... it just wasn't Caylee's... and somebody else put it in there while the car was at the tow lot.

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Well I think Cindy should go after her then. It'll take the media off of Casey for a bit.

with all due respect---i just have to say if you don't like NG or her tactics---then don't watch the show!!!there are plenty of other stations that are available for you to watch!i guess i just don't understand all the complaints about her when there are things such as remote controls!!i don't mean to offend anyone---promise!!JMHO!!

Cindy, is that you? :rolleyes:
It's getting harder and harder for me to think of the Anthonys as "poor grandparents." I'm beginning to use a lot of other descriptive phrases, none of them very complimentary.

I don't know why she hangs up the first time LP answered than same thing when CIndy answered than apoligizes for it.lol

I'm thinking maybe she calls the first time to get permission to record, then calls back with the recording device actually turned on? Hopefully, that's what she's doing. As I continued to read back from the beginning of the thread, looks like some posters found info on the laws for FL and interstate phone calls that indicates she needs permission.

I'd be curious since it was an interstate conversation what statues would apply. Does anyone know?

I don't know why Cindy would be so offended. I'm sure that other people are listening in on her phone conversations!

I just said, clearly the only reason the poor grandparents continue to speak to the media at all is to keep their granddaughter's picture and case in the public eye.
I agree in part but think it's counterproductive telling everyone what they're not doing. The message gets lost then.

Well, she sure STOLE enough money so I guess she could have paid a make-believe nanny.

The real question is why would Cindy still use the nanny excuse.... it makes NO SENSE....

unless she knows for a fact that Casey WAS busy with some type of 'job' (that wasn't acceptable) during the days then it looks real stupid to keep pretending Casey needed someone to watch her baby.
No it doesn't make any sense to me either. She wrote a great deal of those checks at Target and at the grocery store....also cashed a few and my guess it was to finance her night life so I suppose she could pay a sitter or two. But a Nanny? I suppose she could have used the nanny term to make herself look like she were well off, perfessional and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseR