Nancy Grace 9-2-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think LE found Caylee in the dumpster but they found evidence of her murder in the dumpster. I am dying to know what it is. I wish they could bring this case to trial tomorrow! What the heck was in the dumpster? Bloody clothing? Pool soaked clothing? Something happened at Tony's! Not the pool. Remember Leonard saying something about Caylee falling off of Tony's balcony. Something bloody happened at Tony's. I shouldn't say bloody but something with evidence happened at Tony's. Does Tony know? Did she do it after he left in the morning?

I think Caylee died in her sleep in a heart car.
Neither here nor there....

what I feel could have been in the dumpster was Caylee's clothing, or blanket, or something with DNA on it
from when she died. Perhaps clothing was pitched due to the fact that everything in us comes out both ways when we die. Get the drift. I am so angry with this miserable excuse of a human being !

I can't keep up. I just read where LP was on. I was so upset with CA that I missed it. Why couldn't they do an extra hour tonight?

I wish NG had let TM finish what he wanted to say. I did not like the way she treated him.

I am so sick and tired of listening to CA and her stupid rhetoric and theories. HOW DARE SHE. The good people of this community and the fabulous people from Tim Miller's group and the fine hardworking men and woman of the Orange County Sheriff's Dept have done NOTHING BUT try and bring little Caylee home. C & G are the only two people who don't seem to want Caylee to be found. I'm sick of her putting down of LE who have TIRELESSLY worked on this case - who have taken away valuable man hours from other cases and their families to try and help bring Caylee home and all the Anthony family has done is put up road block after road block and then when things didn't go the way they liked they starting calling them liars and the such. I am sick and tired of this family. IF THAT GIRL KNOWS WHERE CAYLEE IS, WHAT BETTER PEOPLE IN THE WORLD COULD YOU HAVE WORKING FOR YOU THAN THE FBI, yet she still sits there with her mouth closed. These people are disgusting and this case is disgusting. Tim Miller was right - there are other people in this country who desperately want his help and, by God, if it weren't for trying to lock up this whole family I would say he should pack up and go. They ought to be ashamed of themselves. CA needs to keep her mug off TV and stop trying to convince people of her delusional theories and lies. She is doing absolutely nothing except making a fool of herself and disgusting a lot of people who truly wanted to help her in the beginning. SHAME, SHAME, SHAME. I hope they all end up having to pay in some way for this atrocity done to that sweet little angel. Maybe they'll hook up the old billboard tomorrow and hope someone gives Caylee to them at a red light - wasn't that his theory in the beginning ??

I don't think Equuasearch would call off the search unless they were given vaild reason. There were people out looking. TM said yesterday certain areas were difficult to search because the water was just too high. To listen to a spin from a deranged woman is nonsense. There were posts earlier today about this stuff.
Looks like the lawyer and CinA may have had their hands in this. If he is the attorney for both mother and grandmother something is very wrong.

I don't think Tim buys the babysitter story. I think Tim for TES can't argue with a family. He has to bite his tongue, for the greater sake. I think he can't have Cindy running off at the mouth and ruining the name of TES. Cindy will do it, she has no care for the rest.

I want Caylee found but I know there are many many more children that need TES and will need TES. Mr Miller needs to do what's best for TES so that he can continue to help so many others. It hurts, but it's kinda the way things are.

It's not Tim's fault, it's Casey's fault, and Casey's lies don't need to do more damage than they have done. I saw a youtube today and it rambles a little, but it's good if you stick it out and watch until the end.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iAn0CnjtBg

OMG! I CANNOT FREAKIN BELIEVE LP!!!! Best NG ever! And CA? The whole interview was disgusting IMO (on CA's part). This woman is not only in denial but delusional and I have absolutely no sympathy for her. She isn't even interested in hearing anything but that Casey didn't do it.

I couldn't believe the dirty diapers in the trunk. Give me a break, CA.
Also the forensic scientist almost acted like he was in JB's pocket! Wild!
Then you have LP! He knows some inside info. As if I'm not waiting on pins and needles enough as it is... AHHHHH And he said that Cindy, Lee & Casey have known about this secret evidence since Wed!!!

I am not sure if we are allowed to mention ohter sites here, but on another site, they are discussing evidence from dumpster and that Tim is not leaving and something to do with skull fragments and hair.

:rolling:
You cannot be serious? Her calls to Casey don't show up on the record. WHAT?
She cannot be that ummm...ignorant, yeah, that's a polite word. OK, so have HER records been obtained by LE? If BOTH her & Casey's records don't have calls to each then....
Come on CA, put your money where your BIG mouth is.

Would you please point that out again...or anyone who can get a QUOTE of what Cindy just said about what Casey told her in June about searching? That needs it's own thread I think.

That's a HUGE contradiction if that's really what we heard!

I read on the Orlando Sentinal comments that in one of the recorded calls, you can hear Cindy telling Casey that she already gave her a whole month to find Caylee. I don't know if it was a jail house call or a 911 call. Do we have the transcripts??
I think the whole family knows what happened to that little baby. :mad:

Here is a little info I found on wftv about what Leonard said about the dumpster. I think it is the Amscott dumpster:

Meanwhile, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is back in California, but said his team is working to find where the dumpster near Casey's abandoned car was emptied and may try to search that area.

I read on the Orlando Sentinal comments that in one of the recorded calls, you can hear Cindy telling Casey that she already gave her a whole month to find Caylee. I don't know if it was a jail house call or a 911 call. Do we have the transcripts??
I think the whole family knows what happened to that little baby. :mad:

That was on a 911 call.

I can't keep up. I just read where LP was on. I was so upset with CA that I missed it. Why couldn't they do an extra hour tonight?

I wish NG had let TM finish what he wanted to say. I did not like the way she treated him.
me too!!! I'm sick of ng's rudeness and contempt for people on her show. used to like her when she first started but she has gotten so rude, cutting people off, etc, that I can't bear to watch her show any longer. I felt really bad for TM tonight.

Suzi is the dumpster by Tony's house the same one as the Amscot one?

I think Amscot is more than a mile away. Can't recall at the moment though.

JBean, I wonder if LE has been searching a landfill?

Here is a little info I found on wftv about what Leonard said about the dumpster. I think it is the Amscott dumpster:

Meanwhile, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is back in California, but said his team is working to find where the dumpster near Casey's abandoned car was emptied and may try to search that area.
thank you kathyn2. I started a thread about what i thought was a new dumpster.So I will delete it if we can confirm it is the amscot one and bump the old thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme