Nancy Grace 9-2-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
me too!!! I'm sick of ng's rudeness and contempt for people on her show. used to like her when she first started but she has gotten so rude, cutting people off, etc, that I can't bear to watch her show any longer. I felt really bad for TM tonight.

Oh Gosh! She is so rude! lol She treats her "guests" horribly!I cant believe some of them actually come back! I was ticked about how she treated Tim.

I wish they'd arrest Cindy. This is beyond ridiculous.

'I thought she said PEE'd.

It's all making me wonder if CA knows that stain in the car was urine..and if it was we all know what happeneds to our systems at death. PURE SPECUALTION but if she said pee'd that is just out there.'

Yes, CA said PEED. I do agree with above statement. Looks like that CA knows what this dark stain in the trunk is all about: it's another evidence! Why would 3 year old peed in trunk? only if she was placed there alife or at the last moments of her life. Dumster next to Tony's appartment will play big role...What was there?

Is there a rule on this site about mentioning other websites. I don't think so I remember others giving links to the body farm. Could you please put a link to the site that has said something about hair and a skull. Thanks.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html Its in this article and this is all it said about it. I hope Nancy has Leonard on more tomorrow to tell more. Everyone should write to her and tell her we want more of Leonard. I must say I am impressed he is still working the case on his own time and money. I like that guy!

If you can get that link, we would love to read it. Also stick the link if you get it in the Media Forumm

You are totally right!

But why Tim Miller going along with it?

Could this be Tim's way of showing the public for LE what is going on and he's been asked to leave or whatever by Cindy. Then TM will announce he is staying because LE asked him to? I am hoping upon hope. :confused:

You know NG didn't bother me with Tim. As a viewer I was irritated the guy wasn't answering her question. He was clearly side stepping it. Plus she even said something along the lines of, didn't you tell me earlier that the Anthony's are NOT cooperating with this search? He wouldn't admit it. That's what prompted CA to call in. Don't be mad at Nancy. She's doing her job. She is a victim right's advocate and prosecutor. Her show isn't for everyone. If you don't subscribe to her method don't watch it. There's a lot of shows I don't like so I don't watch. JMO

OMG!!! I am in shock...this gets worse and worse. Before NG came on I was beginning to feel sorry for CA. Thinking that I needed to send her a card or an email...I know she is hurting and in shock and in grief and denial........... but honey, that woman can't see the forrest for the trees!!!!!!

I think he is shock that they don't have the common courtesy to appreciate the time and effort that he and all of the people are putting into this. I think he is hurt. He looked like he was going to cry.

It appears LP is privy to some inside info.

The only way they are ever going to believe this is if the body is found.

imo a judge should put a gag on cindy right now, if not a month ago..

Ok, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I feel sorry for CA. In my opinion, she doesn't want Caylee dead and she is doing whatever she can to hold on to that hope. Casey is the only one that offers her that hope so she in hanging onto her. In a way I kinda get her. She isn't saying she doesn't believe the evidence, she is just saying it's no enough proof for her. She has no body and no on is coming out conculsively and saying she is dead, with in evidence she wants to see. So far it's been a lot of leaks but no press conference and no documentation. She wants to be over to go over the evidence herself and short of that she wants to believe her granddaughter is alive. I can't say I blame her. I know, and most know that Caylee is dead, but that isn't my granddaughter and she wants to hold on to that hope. Because not only does she have to accept that Caylee is dead, but she has to accept that her daughter is responsible and she has been lying (HELLO?) and letting her suffer all this time. She just can't process that at this time. Hopefully they will find her body, or present concrete evidence and she will be forced to accept it. Or reject it and continue living in her hopes and dreams. She needs to believe Casey because to alternative is unbearable to her.

I just can't cry anymore for this precious darling that NO ONE IN HER OWN FAMILY WANTS BROUGHT HOME TO HAVE A PROPER BURIAL!!!!!
CA kept saying that the media is going to have Caylee in a coffin before they can find her. Well you know what?!!!! Just say that you drank the kool-aid,..When the family keeps going on saying that they know who has her and where they think she is,..THAT is what will get Caylee killed! The media saying Caylee is dead would make the kidnappers LESS LIKELY to hurt Caylee since NO ONE would be looking for an alive Caylee!
I do not believe that Caylee is alive anymore although I wish she was! I just can't take the circus anymore! This child deserves MORE THAN THIS!!!!!!! This child deserves justice! And her own family is making a mockery of it!!!!!

Look at this child!!!!!

d2f941fd.jpg

WE SEEM TO LOVE HER AND SHOW MORE EMOTION FOR HER THAN HER OWN FAMILY!!!!!!!! Even if they believe she is alive,.. you haven't seen her in more than 77 days????? Where is the emotion?????
I can't take it anymore,.. I just can't,.... :furious:

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

light up Nancys email to show your displeasure over her show--demand she go live again with an apology to Tim!
I think they had that worked out. I think she had a reason to talk to him that way and he wasn't offended. I heard him earlier on Local 6 say that the family wasn't helping. I think he was hoping it would get them to start helping. Who knew it would get Cindy to start talking so much again.

What the media needs to do is back off, quit interviewing Cindy period, and maybe quit highlighting this case. At this point the media coverage is hurting rather than helping the situation, by giving these people mouthpieces to spout their inane theories.

Give it up.

I don't think Casey would give up her freedom to help anyone but herself out...
well its just wishful thinking on my part about mabey caylee not being dead .. ./sigh :(

I don't believe that Tim actually BELIEVES what Cindy is saying to him. He is obviously working in a VERY hostile environment. There are MANY other families out there that would give their life for his search team.

Maybe Tim would like to let Cindy believe for the rest of her life that Caylee is alive for her own sanity.

I wish I never saw that NG I almost lost it, really. My hubby and I were screaming at the TV, my voice is horse. My heart is bleeding for Tim. I feel TERRIBLE.

TIM PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP SEARCHING!!! WE NEED TO FIND CAYLEE.

Dear god, I hope that someone from LE contacts him and convinces him to stay. Can't they get more people from LE to search from other counties, states????

And I thought it was tough living near the Anthony's before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRR!

That was the 911 call we've had since the first week or so.

This was TOTALLY different tonight and insinuated that Cindy knew Casey was looking for Caylee in June, not mid-July when she called and reported it. As in Cindy had knowledge of Caylee being missing prior to July 15th.

That is what I thought - she made the call July 15, right? So if she told Casey she had a month to find Caylee at that point, doesn't that mean she knew back in June that Caylee was missing?

Regardless,

That was the 911 call we've had since the first week or so.

This was TOTALLY different tonight and insinuated that Cindy knew Casey was looking for Caylee in June, not mid-July when she called and reported it. As in Cindy had knowledge of Caylee being missing prior to July 15th.

I was always confused about this! It was the background conversation between Cindy and Casey while the 911 Operator had them on hold...I think it was the second call IIRC. I think Cindy says, "I've given you a month to find her!" Is that right? Which indicates that she knew Casey was trying to find her, right?

I let myself be lulled into thinking she said, "I've been waiting a month to talk to her." or something like that!

Also, IIRC, when Greta interviewed them in their home, she asked if Cindy talked to Casey every day and both George and Cindy said yes, they were in contact every day either by call or text msg.

Makes no sense!!!

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

light up Nancys email to show your displeasure over her show--demand she go live again with an apology to Tim!

Nope, can't do. Tim knows what Nancy is like and all she did was "put him on the spot" asking him if he believes Caylee is alive. Tim didn't want to say it, so he said nothing. I adore Tim, in his laid back ways and everything Tim does but Nancy is Nancy.

I hope Cindy calls in every night and they have this mega round table because this is what Cindy needs to hear .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895