Nancy Grace 9-2-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The impression I got was Tim was very nicely trying to cop out of the search without pointing fingers at anyone. He knows the family is looney tunes... He even said that there's lots of other children out there that he could be looking for that the families need and want his help. I wish I had the direct quote there. He may also know some inside info that there's no finding this baby (ie: she's at the land fill).

I don't think LE found Caylee in the dumpster but they found evidence of her murder in the dumpster. I am dying to know what it is. I wish they could bring this case to trial tomorrow! What the heck was in the dumpster? Bloody clothing? Pool soaked clothing? Something happened at Tony's! Not the pool. Remember Leonard saying something about Caylee falling off of Tony's balcony. Something bloody happened at Tony's. I shouldn't say bloody but something with evidence happened at Tony's. Does Tony know? Did she do it after he left in the morning?
AH HA? If it did happen at Tony's would this would explain the June 9th date (instead of the real date). Because Casey was KNOWN to be at Ricardo's on the 9th and NOT at Tony's?

I am so upset by Nancy Grace tonight..
She should apologize to Tim, and honestly I don't think I will ever see her in the same light..She didn't treat Cindy that bad..
I am going to stand firm on the media going away with this story. I cannot fathom that they are there to help, get the word out, whatever, and Cindy does the way she does...blaming the media if Caylee is dead? Give me a break, not one of the millions of people watching or reporting this story knows where that child is or what happened, else she would have been home long before Cindy ever knew she was missing.
Its time for America to concentrate on something else. This family knows things they are not telling, so allow them to get in their cruiser and find this child.
The media needs to leave until the PRIORITY OF THIS FAMILY IS TO FIND CAYLEE..

I agree..... poor Tim looked so devastated he could barely speak & NG was so abrasive it made him even more unable to speak.

I think NG was SO shocked she let her emotions get the best of her but IMO, that's always been a bif. problem for her. She's not very good at staying calm & focused.

ITA about the media. Move on to something else... the Anthonys do NOT want to find Caylee's body.... and now we can see they'll ask OTHERS not to bother searching..... they ONLY want to defend Casey.

I don't think Tim necessarily believes what the Anthonys are saying about Casey handing her off to someone. I think that he is considering pulling out because it's obvious the family doesn't want his help. And if they don't want him to help find their missing child, there are other desperate families that do want him looking for theirs. He is dedicating his time and services to help these people, but if they don't want the help then he probably feels he should be helping someone who does want the help.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

light up Nancys email to show your displeasure over her show--demand she go live again with an apology to Tim!

I do not agree Tim knew what Nancy was going to do to him--He was so close to tears--I have never seen him like that...ever

Now I am afraid he will be seen unfavorably by the public and not receive volunteers or donations to fund other searches

I WILL STAND UP FOR HIM!!!

I hope that Tim keeps searching and ignores the Anthony's. Just work for LE and the general public. The Anthonys need to keep out of this just like Ned stated earlier. I remember Tim and others searching for Natalee H. in a dump in Aruba. Very nasty work and they searched for days. They didn't find anything. Sounds like that is probably where Caylee is tho. At the dump.

Is there a rule on this site about mentioning other websites. I don't think so I remember others giving links to the body farm. Could you please put a link to the site that has said something about hair and a skull. Thanks.

Well, I know we cant mention the dream site, but this was a site linked to for help with raising funds for TES.

I won't link it, but it is the monkey site, latest thread, go back a few pages. Read all of the posts or you might miss it.

You know I love NG but she really ticked me off tonight with the way she treated Tim. That man devotes his life to helping families find their lost loved ones, dead OR alive and she cut him several times even when he was speaking about his own daughter that had been murdered. Have a little respect NG. This man has spent thousands of dollars just getting here, organizing a space, manpower and resources to accommodate those willing to give theirselves to hours and hours of searching. Every day, all day. It's not bad enough he's been attacked the very people he's trying to help, he's got to take this guff from NG? Enough! I don't blame him if he were to pull out but I can't really see him doing that. If Casey knows where she is and isn't telling, he may feel he's wasting his time and needs to get on to other cases where other kids are missing.

Why does Cindy do this to herself? Why does she feel the need to go on national tv and make a fool out of her self time and time again. At this point if I were in her shoes, I would not speak one word to the media and none the less Nancy.

If she is bipolar and in a manic state she wouldn't be able to help herself...

I was always confused about this! It was the background conversation between Cindy and Casey while the 911 Operator had them on hold...I think it was the second call IIRC. I think Cindy says, "I've given you a month to find her!" Is that right? Which indicates that she knew Casey was trying to find her, right?

I let myself be lulled into thinking she said, "I've been waiting a month to talk to her." or something like that!

Also, IIRC, when Greta interviewed them in their home, she asked if Cindy talked to Casey every day and both George and Cindy said yes, they were in contact every day either by call or text msg.

Makes no sense!!!

It was the first 911 call when Cindy's call was being transferred to County Sheriff.

Yes, this has been discussed, looks like Cindy knew Casey was looking for Caylee. Sure makes you want to go "wait a second here, did I hear that right? :waitasec:

'I thought she said PEE'd.

It's all making me wonder if CA knows that stain in the car was urine..and if it was we all know what happeneds to our systems at death. PURE SPECUALTION but if she said pee'd that is just out there.'

Yes, CA said PEED. I do agree with above statement. Looks like that CA knows what this dark stain in the trunk is all about: it's another evidence! Why would 3 year old peed in trunk? only if she was placed there alife or at the last moments of her life. Dumster next to Tony's appartment will play big role...What was there?

Cindy KNOWS that stain in the car was urine..I know it. She went on a tyraid about how she personally put soiled diapers in the trunk before. Why would she say that..it was WAY OUT THERE and out of context LOL. for real though they were talking about the hair and she pulled the ole' I put dirty diapers in the trunk..BS

Also did Caylee just go around pee'ing on things like the playhouse?? If she is in diapers as Cindy stated then how would pee be on the playhouse?? NO SENSE. She is so much better off with her mouth in the closed position.

I am 100% with you.. You know i have felt horrible for CIndy and George because i have believed that are just in denial because they love Caylee so much but its clear now--- CIndy likely knows Caylee is dead---but is only about saving Casey now--
Poor Caylee, Poor Caylee.

I felt the same way but this is the Peterson's all over again. There was nothing they could do because Laci and the baby were gone so they felt they needed to save Scott. This is the same thing imo. I am sooo sad and upset.

The impression I got was Tim was very nicely trying to cop out of the search without pointing fingers at anyone. He knows the family is looney tunes... He even said that there's lots of other children out there that he could be looking for that the families need and want his help. I wish I had the direct quote there. He may also know some inside info that there's no finding this baby (ie: she's at the land fill).

That might be the buzz coming from LE.... and why in the next segment LP specifically mentioned the dumpster tonight.

My heart really goes out to him. He has the biggest heart.

Mine too, I told my husband if I were Tim I'd pack up and go home. It's just too much when the grandmother says no more searchers are needed, they're looking for a body and that's not what we need. We need someone that will search for a "live" little girl, (probably not her exact words but close).

Unless LE or someone finds Caylee's body (sorry) I don't think that the grandparents will ever truly believe that Caylee is dead (sorry).

Jmo

OMG! I CANNOT FREAKIN BELIEVE LP!!!! Best NG ever! And CA? The whole interview was disgusting IMO (on CA's part). This woman is not only in denial but delusional and I have absolutely no sympathy for her. She isn't even interested in hearing anything but that Casey didn't do it.

I couldn't believe the dirty diapers in the trunk. Give me a break, CA.
Also the forensic scientist almost acted like he was in JB's pocket! Wild!
Then you have LP! He knows some inside info. As if I'm not waiting on pins and needles enough as it is... AHHHHH And he said that Cindy, Lee & Casey have known about this secret evidence since Wed!!!
I agree!
And about the forensic guy--glad she called him out. He sounds totally different than he did before being contacted by JB.
About the dumpster---maybe they all got to see those pictures that were also released with the 400+ pages. We didn't get to see those.

You know I love NG but she really ticked me off tonight with the way she treated Tim. That man devotes his life to helping families find their lost loved ones, dead OR alive and she cut him several times even when he was speaking about his own daughter that had been murdered. Have a little respect NG. This man has spent thousands of dollars just getting here, organizing a space, manpower and resources to accommodate those willing to give theirselves to hours and hours of searching. Every day, all day. It's not bad enough he's been attacked the very people he's trying to help, he's got to take this guff from NG? Enough! I don't blame him if he were to pull out but I can't really see him doing that. If Casey knows where she is and isn't telling, he may feel he's wasting his time and needs to get on to other cases where other kids are missing.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

let her know!!

Excuse if this has already been pointed out .... but who did Casey most want to talk to after she was arrested and jailed the first time:

T O N Y

Remember how annoyed she got with her friend (Christine) when she wouldn't put Lee back on the phone to give her the number?

What was the urgency? Not saying he is involved in any way, shape or form. Just that Casey really wanted his phone number and even her brother and best friend thought that was odd.

Also, I think LE may have gotten search warrants to tap a few phones early on in the investigation.

We don't know which Tony but I suspect it was the Tony she was staying with and may have gone to spend the night with on June 15 or 16

I just told my wife that if I have a heart attack tonight that CA "OWES" me an apology, and that she (my wife) is to go on national TV to demand it!

Sorry - I'm so PO'ed right now, I couldn't stay quiet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420