Nancy Grace 9-2-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had to buy a pint of Ben & Jerry's too soothe my anger.

For once I really do hope that LE slams that family with obstruction charges. I hope they have evidence that this family is covering up this crime. NO sympathy from me from now on for the Anthonys. None.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

light up Nancys email to show your displeasure over her show--demand she go live again with an apology to Tim!
I just sent a email to NG and REALLY hope everyone else will as well. I'm sick of her putting guests down, cutting them down, and interrupting them. Please send emails to let her know she was totally out of line to treat TM that way!!!!

But the lawyer has to be feeding in to this...he must be telling them all this stuff............what in God's name is wrong with these folks!!!
If these are the theories Baez plans to present at trial, that girl is going down.

Patience is required, I think.

Although I would pay money to see Cindy Anthony on the stand testifying to her theory that the phone company has omitted the critical calls, after the state puts up multiple employees of the phone company to testify that the call logs are accurate.

OMG!!!
It appears LP is privy to some inside info.

The only way they are ever going to believe this is if the body is found.

Although LP has denied inside info.....you know LE has wondered/asked about the lady LP had in that house all that time.

And Tony would NOT respond to Qs about that lady. But did say he would have some interesting stories for us at a later time.

His words really stayed with me.

Wild animals belong in cages. If it weren't for the fact that there was a little three year old wandering the streets in Puerto Rico, I'd probably wash my hands of this case!!!!

I am not sure if we are allowed to mention ohter sites here, but on another site, they are discussing evidence from dumpster and that Tim is not leaving and something to do with skull fragments and hair.

Where are they getting that info about the skull frags and hair in the dumpster?

And who the heck are the hundreds of people calling Cindy supporting her (well I'm sure i can name a few just from this board) but are they Nuts too????

I find it hard to believe she received 100 phone calls today alone as she stated on NG.

A new thread has been started so I am closing this one.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

light up Nancys email to show your displeasure over her show--demand she go live again with an apology to Tim!

I do not agree Tim knew what Nancy was going to do to him--He was so close to tears--I have never seen him like that...ever

Now I am afraid he will be seen unfavorably by the public and not receive volunteers or donations to fund other searches

I WILL STAND UP FOR HIM!!!

ITA and DONE!! I also wrote Tim an e-mail thanking him for all of his efforts. God bless that man.

It was the first 911 call when Cindy's call was being transferred to County Sheriff.

Yes, this has been discussed, looks like Cindy knew Casey was looking for Caylee. Sure makes you want to go "wait a second here, did I hear that right? :waitasec:

I still don't think anyone had a clue Caylee was missing.

I just don't believe Cindy would or could wait a whole month & do NOTHING while Casey searched on her own.

And Cindy sounds WAY too shocked in the 911 call... definitely sounds like she just found out why Caylee could never come to thephone.

Anyone concerned with the fact that Cindy told people NOT to come out and search?

Ya know what? Cindy Anthony does NOT rule this universe. If Tim Miller really wants to stay he can stay come hell *and* high water. IF Tim leaves, I will still search on weekends (and find some way to get LE approval for doing so). I'm sure we could get a nice little constant search party. If there is a will, there is a way.

Nancy is just doing her job! Thank goodness we have her. Greta is in St Paul covering the RNC so she won't have any NEWS this wk about Caylee.

Tim must of said many things to Nancy then when he went on the air decided not to state any reason. Then left Nancy hanging!!! :furious:

I also thought Tim was going to cry........I think not any of the family is helping with the search! Yet perfect strangers are giving up there time to do so. This case is a mess!!!!! It's like he said / she said! Yet never a answer.

Where are they getting that info about the skull frags and hair in the dumpster?

Someones aunt is retired from the OS office, her aunt told her that is what she heard from people who still work there. Or something very similar to that.

It doesn't make any sense. I am guessing they got a cadaver dog hit at one of the dumpster locations they went to. If this goes to a landfill search maybe that is why Tim's people are leaving, if they are?

Ban me please... I can't take anymore.... I have never seen such as this... Disgusting.... Ng couldn't even stand up to this.... I am over it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420