Nancy Grace 9-2-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, I know LP mentioned the dumpster at TonE's- and while this might fit in with his theory of Caylee possibly falling off the balcony, well, how did evidence of decomposition get in the car? Just asking...? Anyone? Why would Casey put her daughter in the car, and then in the dumpster? If this happened somewhere else why dump the body at that particular location? I am not ready to buy into this idea.

video, video.. i am dying ... i want to see the part with LP

He said, Cindy is in TOTAL denial.

When the FBI reports come out, we'll see & he made a point that they ONLY released preliminary reports so far.... NOT all the evidence.

He also said, the dumpster near Tony's will play a part in this.

Did he mean the dumpster near Amscot when she waited for Tony to pick her up OR is there reason to believe she dumped Caylee at his complex???
do we have that dumpster on our maps? I mean the one by Tony's.

OH K i have to go drop off my homehealth notes and eom billng so i can rewacth ng at 9 again

Can someone please give me a blow by blow..

Cindy doesn't think TES needs volunteers to search. We should all be running around to Texas, Mexico or Puerto Rico looking for Caylee. The FBI tests are not "verified" in her mind. Ooops ~ I think she may have lost her mind.

Ok....Does anyone remember WHICH results were released on wednesday that LP is referring to?!? So much has come out I cant remember what he's referring to!

My best guess: They found Caylee's DNA in the dumpster a mile and a half away from Tony's apartment that matches the DNA they found in the trunk.

housemouse just shakes her whiskers in disbelief at the gall of Cindy A.

What is this woman thinking? I have seen male gorillas throw up more dust on the animal channel!

Padilla just said the truth will come out when results are back in FROM THE fbi on who was in the trunk and also the dumpster about a mile from the boyfriend. TONY'S

OMG me too hurry up patty get that ng up on U-tube PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

When you watch it, would you please listen (and let us know) what exactly it was that Cindy said about Casey telling her about searching in June? It sounded like she slipped and said she'd known since June that Casey was searching for Caylee.

Maybe Cindy and Casey can get a "twofer" at the booby hatch.

Thing is...She could be sending them on a wild goose chase with these so-called tips. I mean, if she's telling them where to search and they comply then she could just be wasting valuable search time and efforts. And this might well be her plan. She's telling everyone to look for a live Caylee. Is it because she thinks Caylee is alive or is it because she doesn't want people to find Caylee's body?

IMO, Cindy wants everyone to go on a wild goose chase because if they are chasing the wild goose, they will not find Caylee's body. Without Caylee's body, I think Cindy believes LE will not charge Casey.

Perhaps Tim knows there is some new evidence, and thats why he is considering giving up the search.

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]I have tried to the best of most competent ability to follow this case and tonight I am so consumed with the idea that I'd like to take this mother (cindy) by the shoulders and shake her. What is she talking about. She is telling everyone to look for her grand-daughter yet she does nothing. Tim couldn't even answer the question about whether the Anthony's were hindering his search. This woman is so out in left field she needs to shut her flipping trap, get off tv, morning shows and shut up. She is totally out there and can't take any questions that have any meaning. She knows Casey received phone calls on a date of high importance, produce them as NG said. I am so made I could have punched the TV screen out, she's useless just like her daughter and if she won't help Tim and his crew out it just proves it. She is looking for living because she's in denial and it was her that reported the Texas sighting. No doubt in my mind. Then why isn't she on a flippin plane to TX FGS. Cindy shut up already.[/FONT]

Cindy says the phone company records are wrong and she has a copy that shows 5 incoming calls when Casey talked to the nanny. SHOW THEM CINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nancy pushed her to show them but Cindy kept changing the subject. Why not show them? Because Cindy is lying through her teeth. I had sympathy for Cindy until now, no more.

After what Leonard said, I think Cindy is spinning this tale as part of Casey's defense. They are going to spin this story that someone took Caylee. She is trying her best to spin reasonable doubt. I don't think she believes this stuff herself. Just trying to spin reasonable doubt and it isn't working. None of these people have 2 brain cells to rub together.

Perhaps they are also trying to force Law Enforcement to release what they know. But I hope to God LE doesn't fall for it and crosses every t and dots every i.

I busted out laughing when Cindy theorized that maybe the cadaver dogs hit on the playhouse because Caylee teethed on it! Are you KIDDING me?

I thought she said PEE'd.

It's all making me wonder if CA knows that stain in the car was urine..and if it was we all know what happeneds to our systems at death. PURE SPECUALTION but if she said pee'd that is just out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme