Nancy Grace 9-22 Show - Father of Caseys' ex on tonight!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hey - do we have a link for this so I don't have to go through listenting to all of them in the threads about interviews? pretty please?

YES...Patty put them up on main page under video links. Should be completed by now.
God bless Patty.

I'm sorry that your daughter is feeling under the weather. I hope she recovers quickly.

This case is too hard to decipher.. Right now KC cannot be eliminated as a suspect. I think it is with good reasoning too. Although, I do not think that lie detector tests are always accurate. I wouldn't want to take one if I was worried or getting blamed for something that I didn't do. At the same time, I think that I would take one in a heartbeat if someone I loved was in danger, and LE couldn't look for anyone else because I couldn't be eliminated as a suspect. I think KC only cares about herself, and it is evident during the second interview with LE. She said that she didn't know what to tell her parents, so she went to TL's. Any good mother would have called for help, but she went to hide. That speaks volumes about her character.

well, I'm certainly NOT a Casey fan, nor do I think she's innocent here, but according to Padilla, she and her mother had such a blowout fight after father's day that cindy had ner hands around casey's neck and was throttling her... so, if true, casey could have been in fear for her life at that point having not been able to produce caylee...:waitasec:

Hey - do we have a link for this so I don't have to go through listenting to all of them in the threads about interviews? pretty please?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3VWWt9Xbis

It's around 5:30.

I don't know if there is a link for the interview with RG on the local news. I just saw it in my living room on my tv, and I don't record things. Sorry. It might be out there in cyberspace somewhere though.

well, I'm certainly NOT a Casey fan, nor do I think she's innocent here, but according to Padilla, she and her mother had such a blowout fight after father's day that cindy had ner hands around casey's neck and was throttling her... so, if true, casey could have been in fear for her life at that point having not been able to produce caylee...:waitasec:

Caylee wasnt missing yet - the disagreement was ON Fathers Day night
over heard by the neighbors . June 15th to be exact .

Oh.... Padilla... That guy cracks me up! We miss him, here, down in "Or-lawn-doe." Seriously though, how would he know that? He would have had to have heard that from one of his workers, and they would have heard that from someone inside of the family (probably KC because I do not think anyone else would say that about CA). It's like that telephone game... You know the one where one person says the truth then whispers it on to other kids? Then the last person says the rumor out loud, but by then it is all messed up? Oh wait, it's nothing like that because you are supposed to start out with the truth, and I haven't seen KC do that yet. I've heard this rumor, and I've been taking it with a grain of salt as with most everything that I have heard from LP or the A's. LP is a hoot and a half, but I do not think he knows much more than everyone else. That is, unless one of his associates tapped the house, car, phone, or computer. Of course, that is illegal, and I don't think that we will know about that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanling53
Back