Nancy Grace 9-22 Show - Father of Caseys' ex on tonight!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is anyone taping this? WESH 2 news at 11pm is supposed to have a Caylee "update" tonight. Looks like a segment to air throughout the week - that will summarize and include - they say some unrevealed facts.

I'm technology challenged but I can video my TV if there's not anyone w/a better idea.

An online genetics lab guarantees results in 5 working days.......

"We guarantee to have the results ready in 5 working days from receipt of samples. A shorter turnaround time of 3 working days or less can be arranged for an additional charge (see DNA Testing Catalog)"

http://www.gtldna.com/faq.html#2.3

I think 8 months is not accurate...

I believe RG said 8 weeks.

I liked him, too. (Dr. Henry Lee) However, he was publically discredited in a trial last year...wasn't he?! In the wacko music producer's trial.

Yes, he was. I don't remember exactly what is was, but something about the chain of custody of one of the vials of evidence.

We don't need ANY controversy regarding the prosecutions witnesses!

An online genetics lab guarantees results in 5 working days.......

"We guarantee to have the results ready in 5 working days from receipt of samples. A shorter turnaround time of 3 working days or less can be arranged for an additional charge (see DNA Testing Catalog)"

http://www.gtldna.com/faq.html#2.3

I think 8 months is not accurate...

Thanks- that makes more sense. But I wonder what happened in this case? Did Casey stall w/her lies? Or did they find out sooner than RevG just said?

OH-thanks Rlms56- did he say 8 wks?? That makes much more sense! Oops- sorry. Still that's quite a while to wait. Bad Casey!!

That makes more sense. I guess I am thinking of the guys that I know. Most of them would have heaved a sigh of relief and gotten back to business as usual.
I was younger than Casey when I had my oldest. I turned into a parent, why the heck couldn't she?

Because parents have to be all about the kids. Socios are only about themselves.

I have a question. Was Jesse the one who took Casey to the hospital because of a seizure? I keep remembering something about a seizure and I wondered if anyone ever explained what caused the seizure???

I wish people who are interviewed would have more time to be clear in their answers. I'm still not sure if Jesse was actually a couple and going with Casey when she got pregnant. He said last night that she was his first love, but yet he wanted to adopt "their" baby out. Maybe he meant something different.

I am in complete agreement with you. Nothing "snapped" imo. She's always been this way they just couldn't see through it. MOO

I agree....tonight confirmed that she dropped off Caylee to every Tom, Dick, or Zanny that she could. She even used the G's to watch Caylee!!! Was she ever alone with her and watch her?

JMO, MOP, JMO, MOHP, etc.

Phil Spector?

Yes, it was the Phil Spector trial....

"The judge in the Phil Spector murder trial said Wednesday that he had concluded Dr. Henry Lee, a defense expert and one of the country's most famous forensic scientists, hid or destroyed a piece of evidence from the scene of an actress's shooting."

http://www.courttv.com/trials/spector/052307_ctv.html

Dr. Lee hasn't been around much publicly after this incident.....that and many complaints about how hard he is to understand on the witness stand.

Is anyone taping this? WESH 2 news at 11pm is supposed to have a Caylee "update" tonight. Looks like a segment to air throughout the week - that will summarize and include - they say some unrevealed facts.

I'm technology challenged but I can video my TV if there's not anyone w/a better idea.

I'm hoping WESH will post them on their website because I don't live in Orlando and don't get the local stations.

If they don't, us out-of-state people would appreciate updates. TIA!!

Yeah, that was disappointing.

And I wish she would stop saying that the audio of the LE interviews is "new". It's been out for over a week now. Information (audio, video, photos, documents) in this case have been coming in fast. NG needs to keep up.

I've heard them so many times, I can sing along!

Yes! Dr. Perper (spelling?)

Yep.......the one who was made such a fool of by HKS and all the ones wanting her money and her baby for their own gain. That poor old man needs to be put out to pasture. He has long lost any investigative ability he ever had.

I have a question. Was Jesse the one who took Casey to the hospital because of a seizure? I keep remembering something about a seizure and I wondered if anyone ever explained what caused the seizure???
I can only answer, yes, JG did take her to the hospital because of a seizure.

I agree....tonight confirmed that she dropped off Caylee to every Tom, Dick, or Zanny that she could. She even used the G's to watch Caylee!!! Was she ever alone with her and watch her?

JMO, MOP, JMO, MOHP, etc.

Unfortunately I think alot of very young mothers are like this....(although, casey wasn't really THAT young). I had a friend shortly after high-school that had two little boys...she use to drop them off with me and I wouldn't here from her for days. She had issues.....major issues.......fortunately she got her priorities straight and is a loving mother of five now.

Casey is living with her parents, dependent on others.....always needing a "man".....stealing from friends and relatives.....she really hasn't taken responsibility for anything in her life....including dear Caylee. I guess if you don't ever take responsibility, then nothing is your fault and you can lie and lie and lie.....and lie. grrrr:furious:

I haven't heard much about that seizure but yes, I do believe it was Jesse who helped her.

I have been a member for a while. (in lurking status)This is my first post and tonight I feel very perplexed.
Something just does not feel right. Mr. Grund stated that Casey spoke of the nanny in 2006, and that she met her thru Jeffery Hopkins that has a kid bye the name of uh,uh,uh. That just seemed very odd. He offered a lot of information that I wouldn't think someone would remember from 2 years ago.
His mannerism just seemed to change. I just cant see Casey saying oh, yes I have a Nanny. I found her thru a friend named Jeffery Hopkins that has a son by the name of .....

There are some very smart people here & I am hoping that I am not the only one that feels that that statement just doesn't seem truthful.

:confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored
Back