Nancy Grace - 9/24/08 Wednesday 8:00 PM EST

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mark Klaas................once Caylee was gone, Casey was free to party. He thinks Caylee was in the way.

LP on. I am so sick of LP.

He needs to remove himself from this case.

imo.

3 different stories about the smell of decay in the car

Oh I love LP and all he has to add, I am tired of Kobi, bring on Baden

I wonder if she ever tells the truth

It absolutely kills me when Nancy plays Casey's explanation of her day. "I got off of work, etc."

Yet she told the LE that she was lying ............ yet she continues it and they don't call her on that part.

Oh I love LP and all he has to add, I am tired of Kobi, bring on Baden

I want Kobi to talk his little mustache off ... talk talk talk talk talk ... I wanna see all these clips in the trial on cross.

They are playing the tape of her talking about what happened that day. She got off work... drove to the house, they werent there... she went to JB park... other places Zani would have taken her..

(Find it interesting we later find out she told Lee that she "staked out" at the house.)

Blah blah more cell phone, swapping sim cards etc.

They're just replaying Casey - audio intv tapes right now. She talks about getting off from "work" -go to pick up Caylee like a "normal" day. Then the magical tales about the swapping sim cards. commercial.

It seems like with all the hours of the interrogation that we keep hearing the same fifteen minutes

could the black jack she is talking about ....be Tonys? From what I read in his ploice report he has a black jack

Does anyone think that Casey "chose" that apt. because she knew it was empty?

It makes sense to me - She couldn't very well say that she dropped Caylee off at an Apt. that was occupied right?

I always thought the tattoo was for Caylee.. "Good Life" like Caylee had a good life and in remembrance.

NG mentioned the tattoo after talking about all of the parting KC was doing, hot body contests, all white party, birthday parties etc.

So it in my head clicked "Good Life" for HER. Casey.

Me too! This new twist on it makes Casey seem even more evil.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back