Nancy Grace - 9/24/08 Wednesday 8:00 PM EST

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry O/T Just thought of this guys, I had to get an abortion from our local PP Clinic and they wanted almost 500 dollars without medical coverage and that was a sliding scale with a zero income. Perhaps Casey never got that abortion but instead used the claim to get money out of Patrick and god knows who else?

And then she lies when she is actually pregnant? Claims it's "female trouble?"

Maybe she ABSOLUTELY can't tell the truth !

I don't think a memorial tattoo would necessarily signify compassion, adoration, etc. For Casey, it could be more of a lasting statement that Caylee belonged to her, not CA. An ownership thing, a secret only Casey knows. I think it is a memorial tattoo, but still all about Casey. JMO.

I agree especially since one of the photos of Caylee that was released in the first set of documents was accessed approximately two hours before she got the tatoo.

Computer searches and their dates have not been made public but when they are I believe NG will be proven wrong. I believe we will see chloroform searches *POST DATE* CAYLEE'S disappearance--and in fact FIT quite neatly with an accidental pool drowning scenario--since we now have EVERY reason to suspect chloroform may have actually been used to destroy the ODOR or DNA--AFTER Caylee's decaying body had been inside trunk. Even THEN, the nagging question still remains BY WHOM (I've got ANOTHER theory for NG). She's FAR too eager to pronounce this tragedy a coldblooded premeditated murder when even Casey herself when pressed by Lee ADMITS and alludes to the fact her mother is right afterall-she IS an "UNFIT" mother. There is NOTHING Casey did in the aftermath of this horrible tragedy that is appropriate or reasonable or how a RESPONSIBLE CARING PERSON would act! But the "rain falls on the just and the INJUST" (including narcissists, fools, liars and thieves) and NEGLIGENCE, POOR PARENTING, FOOLISHNESS AND SELFISH PRIORITIES do in some instances CAUSE DEATH. One more silent toddler drowning--concealed after no one was answering her panicked calls because she couldn't face her mother or bear responsibiity for what she allowed to happen--for being the incompetent mother her mom always told her she was. 71 years worth of fraud, stolen and forged check charges YES Felony child endangerment YES!!! Lying to investigators!!! YES Obstruction of justice!!! YES Criminal negligence YES!!! Abuse of a corpse YES!!!! Premeditated murder I DON'T THINK SO IMO

If true, I wonder if JB the DA is doing the right thing? What's his motive? To do right for KC or for himself? He is playing a dangerous game of poker and if it was an accident or can be portrayed as an accident then a plea deal is the order of the day. Quit the testosterone games with the LE and do the right thing for Caylee, to get her laid to rest, in peace and, close this.

JB seems to be enjoying the high profile case and is gambling everything, if charges are filed on a duel of experts in a trial to scrutinize the forensics and confuse the jury, as they did with OJ. Maybe he can get KC off with a short sentence for fraud / theft but he is playing with fire as the circumstantial evidence mounts and the jury sees a KC it is hard to feel any emotion for - a monster.

I hope he is representing his client and not playing poker for the excitement, the notoriety and, the fame. If I was him I'd take the accidental death route and plea that KC became unhinged and cracked -- the defense is there for that based on LA statement and relations with CA. Some sympathy can be won from the jury.

Else it is high stakes and he may/will lose yet another high profile case -- for his ego.

:behindbar

I could not agree MORE!! If JB was truly looking out for Casey's best interests; if her FAMILY was truly looking out for her (and everyone's) best interests, they would ALL have PLEADED with her to take the limited immunity deal--and stop digging herself in deeper and deeper. It's sad that her family THINKS they are "protecting" her and yet really they're continuing to enable and perpetuate her deceit--and its consequences. Won't surprise me if before all's said and done at least one family member winds up w obstruction charges--and JB SHOULD be charged w malpractice or misrepresenting his client's best interests (or whatever it's called!) Even LE doesn't seem to have exactly done their job properly--how about leaving that REEKING car and it's PUTRID contents (not to mention her laptop too possibly) in the family's possession for DAYS before recovering? OMG WHAT LE DOES THIS

RANT

Ok, this is off topic and Nancy lovers don't go hating on me but am I the only one that finds her extremely rude to Mark Williams?

Is he so hard up for money that he comes on Nancy's show just to be her punching bag? I would love for him to be able to actually say something that she doesn't have a snotty condescending remark to make about his statement.

I like Nancy but lately I feel that it is a waste of time to even listen/watch the whole show because it becomes a matching of wits rather then reporting of facts.

Ok, maybe I am just fed up with the whole Casey Anthony mess...
Caylee, I pray that you are being cuddled in the arms of a angel tonight.

I like watching ng for the content I learn and because she is a victim's rights advocate, but yes she drives me crazy too with her attitude and incessant butting in, but I am still watching every night to learn all I can.

I may be loosing it but haven't we talked about the dumpster before on NG? I seem to remember someone (a guest, maybe padilla) say that they had already tracked the truck that picks up that dumpster and searched the specific area it dumps in...and found nothing.(IT would be great if someone has a link for the dumpster stuff.....I will keep looking). I found it odd that NG couldn't remember this fact....perhaps it didn't fit with her....what did she call it tonight.....I can't remember....she was trying to call it something better than a guess....when in fact it is just a guess lol.
I think I am calling it quits on NG....when something happens in this case I find that the best reports....the most accurate....are found on the Florida news channels and paper websites. Nancy, although passionate, and a victims rights advocate....she just jumps the gun way to quickly and nothing about her show is fair or accurate..

sorry for those of you who love her.....just my opinion.

BTW Wish Greta would resume her more objective coverage, guess I really just want to get to the bottom of it and this gnashing of teeth gets tiresome...

I love NG & am so thankful she is covering this case as she is. If it weren't for NG anyone not local wouldn't hear much info on it. NG is a advocate for the victim. Which is Caylee....she makes many strong points! Why would any mother not tell what she knows to LE???? It makes no sense at all.

She keeps everyone up to date. Especially for those who do not go online. She rocks!~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back