Nancy Grace - 9/24/08 Wednesday 8:00 PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They can. But, they can't bring Caylee back, so their gonna protect KC.

As much as I love my Daughter, if she was to hurt one of my grandchildren I would be all over her. As a matter of fact when she was neglecting my Grandson I was the one who called cps on her. I had custody for of my Grandson for 2 years while she straighted her up. And she knows I would do it again if I had to. She regained custody years ago and my Grandson is now 11 years old. She knows better than to mess up again.

I don't understand why Cindy knowing Casey was a bad Mother never done anything to make Casey straighten up or take custody of that baby.

Well, people who don't are overlooking CA's tales about JG putting the body in the truck.

They damned well KNOW that Caylee is not longer around.

Even CAs first question to KC was, "What have you done?"

Agreed! Agreed! Agreed!
Cindy and George know the truth. Why don't they tell Casey, "We know what happened to Caylee!"???

I murdered my sentence structure. Got to the end of a sentence, and couldn't remember the beginning.

:clap::clap: Ha Ha --Yes, I did lots of writing as well...nothing quite as fantabulous and FICTIONAL as the Zanny the Nanny tales! :eek:

Absolutely not, which actually makes me wonder since pot has a relaxing effect on many people whether KC was using it to try and suppress feelings of stress due to the unraveling of her web of lies, or maybe to put even darker thoughts out of her mind.

Then there are the nightmares, so that's a maybe.

But, BTW, how do we know the nightmares are about what happened to Caylee?

Maybe she's dreaming about a 30-year semtence, or a needle.

What about the human decomposition smell in her trunk?
And the many different stories she told everyone about it?
And the hair that was Caylee's?
All murder cases have circumstantial evidence.
I think they do have enough, but are hoping to retieve Caylee's remains.

I think they have plenty. But, the body would make it even better. They have all the time in the world.

Baez can show the jury the movie "reefer madness", then he can crack an egg over a frying pan.

"This is Casey's brain on marijuana."

There is a reason "mean drunk" is common expression and people don't say "mean pothead".

IMO

Yeah I think she was trying to numb her mind, and forget what she had done.

I think she's trying to forget the sentence she's gonna get. I think that long sentence is the source of her nightmares.

"My eyes are burning, Man". :cool:

Ha ha- how was Burning Man this year man?
Sorry- I can't stop ragging on the pot angle- NG was a bit obsessed w/it no? Maybe it needs its own thread?:crazy: POT is what Casey is going to throw under the bus at trial! That spiteful b!tch! :eek:

I dont get the desperate attraction to Tony ........ from interviews etc
seems like there were much better men around .

His interview was sheer torture to get through -

can anyone explain this ?

KC ain't particular. She picks up these guys on MySpace, in clubs, and from introductions by her many ex-bfs.

She immediatley "falls in love" and starts playing Stepford. A month, or two later, when the guy feels smothered and chills it, she just replaces him with another of the same.

I don't think for a minute that Baby died from an accident. If it had been an accident Kc wouldn't be sitting with that smug look on her face and not saying a word. Telling what happened to Caylee would have been better than looking at life or worse on a murder charge. Her quietness says a lot to me.

I dunno. They had this lame-azz psychiatric nurse call in a couple days ago. Said she thouth KC had "shattered," after an accident to her dau. NG flattened her. You could get a couple of THOSE on a jury.

The question of insanity is going to come down to whether or not Casey knew right from wrong & her actions & statements prove that she did.

I hate to throw this in here..but what the heck:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51772&highlight=psychosis

LONDON - Using marijuana seems to increase the chance of becoming psychotic, researchers report in an analysis of past research that reignites the issue of whether pot is dangerous.
The new review suggests that even infrequent use could raise the small but real risk of this serious mental illness by 40 percent.

KC isn't psychotic. She's sociopathic.

I hate to throw this in here..but what the heck:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51772&highlight=psychosis

LONDON - Using marijuana seems to increase the chance of becoming psychotic, researchers report in an analysis of past research that reignites the issue of whether pot is dangerous.
The new review suggests that even infrequent use could raise the small but real risk of this serious mental illness by 40 percent.

Sociopathy isn't really a mental illness, either. It's an emotional developmental deficiency. It starts in childhood.

I havent came across this yet...but does anyone know whe CA researched the chloroform?

The question of insanity is going to come down to whether or not Casey knew right from wrong & her actions & statements prove that she did.

Other part of the test being: Can she assist her lawyer in prepping her defense.

Fortunately, Baez has been kind enough to blow that part of the insanity defense out of the water. :woohoo: :D

I don't think her lawyer is that stupid.

well if she was smoking weed with caylee in her care doesn't that make her automatically guilty of negligence?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back