Nancy Grace - 9/24/08 Wednesday 8:00 PM EST

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My cable went out the last 15 minutes of NG............no television, no Internet. Did I miss anything important???

I think it shows that she knew she would eventually have to have an explanation for any evidence that she left in the car or the trunk.

Everyone knows about DNA today - Even Casey

She doesn't have a chance in hell for an insanity defense as some are saying - she had been covering her tracks with false stories for a month

I dunno. They had this lame-azz psychiatric nurse call in a couple days ago. Said she thouth KC had "shattered," after an accident to her dau. NG flattened her. You could get a couple of THOSE on a jury.

I agree on everything except the tattoo. I think it is going to be a key point in the prosecution showing her state of mind after her child's death.

Yeah, I missed NG but I think the pot thing was about her carefree lifestyle.

Nancy knows full well that the pot , having been voluntarily used, is not a defense. Nancy knows the law won't allow that. It is statutorily barred.
I don't know if she said that tonite though.

I can't get over the fact they are talking about pot brownies. And keep thinking about the brownies she baked for Baez. Do you think they were laced? And Casey and Baez sat and ate pot brownies together.:flashbak:

I'm wondering how they spent those six hours per day....

I'm wondering how they spent those six hours per day....

Whatever it is, they're still doing it.
Morning news said she was scheduled to be there about 5 hours today.
I think they said 3 maybe 4 to 8.

Does anyone know what dates Casey looked up Chloroform use on her computer? Since she knew her car smelled so bad maybe she tried to get rid of the smell and didn't use it to get rid of Caylee.

I don't know if they've released the date/time of chloroform searches? I haven't seen it-- they held back stuff from this "doc dump" that they will be using for Grand Jury though, so that seems telling right there!

Does anyone know what Cindy's mom used to do? Was she a nurse? I wonder if Casey "found" the chloroform there- it wasn't illegal till 70's right? Maybe she found it, stole it then looked it up.

I've wondered if chloroform wasn't used on Amy the night she woke up without her money and wearing different pants!! :eek:

Its ridiculous...NG more talk about the heavy, heavy pot use. Puhlease-- smoke a _____, eat a twinkie, take a nap. They're talking about how she may use being under the influence somehow for defense. That trail is going to be quite the show- can you even imagine the stories that Casey and Jose are cooking up?? :eek::eek::eek:

Then, I hope they get a passel of old hippies on the jury.

Does anyone know what dates Casey looked up Chloroform use on her computer? Since she knew her car smelled so bad maybe she tried to get rid of the smell and didn't use it to get rid of Caylee.

We haven't heard yet when the search for the chloroform was done.

You would think that after all these latest released docs, that the family could see things all real clearly.

They can. But, they can't bring Caylee back, so their gonna protect KC.

I've been very busy this week and this board, OMG it moves fast! I notice that now the GPs are not in evidence on TV. Does anybody else believe that they have come to accept what happened to Caylee?

Well, people who don't are overlooking CA's tales about JG putting the body in the truck.

They damned well KNOW that Caylee is not longer around.

Even CAs first question to KC was, "What have you done?"

Describes my freshman year of college. The only thing I ever plotted was how I was going to telekinetically get the chips from the kitchen into my bedroom. I'm not buying it.

You set up the snacks FIRST.

The polar bear put the squirrels in the engine. The Martian switched them to the trunk.

Here's why the squirrel was soooooo easy to catch.....

florida-squirrel.jpg

We haven't heard yet when the search for the chloroform was done.

I think when Casey looked up chloroform and what she googled are reasons prosecutors want so badly to find Caylee's body.

I don't think LE believes there was an accident. They want justice for Caylee, IMO. They want it nailed down too.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brunski8Pep29
Back