Nancy Grace - 9/24/08 Wednesday 8:00 PM EST

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes but I think a salient point in that is:

The researchers said they couldn’t prove that marijuana use itself increases the risk of psychosis, a category of several disorders with schizophrenia being the most commonly known. There could be something else about marijuana users, “like their tendency to use other drugs or certain personality traits, that could be causing the psychoses,” Zammit said.

It could be that they sought out pot (among other things) to help them cope w/whatever was challenging them mentally. Who knows?

If it was true, an AWFUL lot of baby boomers would be in the Happy Home.

I think the study was flawed.

Well if you guys remember, this happened to Jesse, Ric, and a few other guys - she would say she loved them after 3 weeks of a relationship - she seemed to latch on fast and strong - she was very harpy with Tony, from his interviews she wedged herself in the group and started calling him her boyfriend early and he liked her but not like that.

Very low self esteem to do that - she seemed to need a guy to feel like she was important

..and it didn't matter is he was jobless, inarticulate, unintelligent, or what.

has anyone came across a date for when ca researched the chloroform? before the baby went missing or after like the 27th.....or 30th?

..and it didn't matter is he was jobless, inarticulate, unintelligent, or what.

I think she also needed a guy to have a "complete" identity...in her own mind.

She's the type to answer the question: Who are you?

"I am Tony's girl."

Here's why the squirrel was soooooo easy to catch.....

florida-squirrel.jpg

The squirrel was easy to catch because KC and Tony shared a blunt with him.

As much as I love my Daughter, if she was to hurt one of my grandchildren I would be all over her. As a matter of fact when she was neglecting my Grandson I was the one who called cps on her. I had custody for of my Grandson for 2 years while she straighted her up. And she knows I would do it again if I had to. She regained custody years ago and my Grandson is now 11 years old. She knows better than to mess up again.

I don't understand why Cindy knowing Casey was a bad Mother never done anything to make Casey straighten up or take custody of that baby.

Or, why CA didn't sue for custody, herself. KC was jobless, stealing all the time, and sleeping three in a bed with her baby and a guy whom she'd known for a month.

Agreed! Agreed! Agreed!
Cindy and George know the truth. Why don't they tell Casey, "We know what happened to Caylee!"???

Plausible deniability. They MAY have told her they know, but I don't think they want to hear the details.

Baez can show the jury the movie "reefer madness", then he can crack an egg over a frying pan.

"This is Casey's brain on marijuana."

There is a reason "mean drunk" is common expression and people don't say "mean pothead".

IMO

And, show the jury a blown eggshell and say, "This is KC's brain, straight!"

"Buena" is Spanish, not Italian. I think Italian is "buona." But, the tat said, "bella."

bella vida- Spanish meaning beautiful life

bella vita- Italian meaning beautiful life

bella vida- Spanish meaning beautiful life

bella vita- Italian meaning beautiful life

Either way, NO MATTER what the tatoo says, I cannot image it is a remembrance for Caylee.

That would require compassion or adoration, remorse, sadness or missing the baby.
Casey is an emotional void and it's doubtful she experiences whatever would cause her to get the tatoo in honor of anyone except herself!!! :dervish:

jmo

NG spoke about the four missing children.

Thanks Patty! Would you believe...........I had cable for all of about 10 minutes, and then it went out again.

We've had a cable crew in our neighborhood the last few days laying new cable, and so far they've managed to cut through our power cable and leave us with no electricity for several hours, and we've had three cable outages.

Computer searches and their dates have not been made public but when they are I believe NG will be proven wrong. I believe we will see chloroform searches *POST DATE* CAYLEE'S disappearance--and in fact FIT quite neatly with an accidental pool drowning scenario--since we now have EVERY reason to suspect chloroform may have actually been used to destroy the ODOR or DNA--AFTER Caylee's decaying body had been inside trunk. Even THEN, the nagging question still remains BY WHOM (I've got ANOTHER theory for NG). She's FAR too eager to pronounce this tragedy a coldblooded premeditated murder when even Casey herself when pressed by Lee ADMITS and alludes to the fact her mother is right afterall-she IS an "UNFIT" mother. There is NOTHING Casey did in the aftermath of this horrible tragedy that is appropriate or reasonable or how a RESPONSIBLE CARING PERSON would act! But the "rain falls on the just and the INJUST" (including narcissists, fools, liars and thieves) and NEGLIGENCE, POOR PARENTING, FOOLISHNESS AND SELFISH PRIORITIES do in some instances CAUSE DEATH. One more silent toddler drowning--concealed after no one was answering her panicked calls because she couldn't face her mother or bear responsibiity for what she allowed to happen--for being the incompetent mother her mom always told her she was. 71 years worth of fraud, stolen and forged check charges YES Felony child endangerment YES!!! Lying to investigators!!! YES Obstruction of justice!!! YES Criminal negligence YES!!! Abuse of a corpse YES!!!! Premeditated murder I DON'T THINK SO IMO

Either way, NO MATTER what the tatoo says, I cannot image it is a remembrance for Caylee.

That would require compassion or adoration, remorse, sadness or missing the baby.
Casey is an emotional void and it's doubtful she experiences whatever would cause her to get the tatoo in honor of anyone except herself!!! :dervish:

jmo

I don't think a memorial tattoo would necessarily signify compassion, adoration, etc. For Casey, it could be more of a lasting statement that Caylee belonged to her, not CA. An ownership thing, a secret only Casey knows. I think it is a memorial tattoo, but still all about Casey. JMO.

BTW Wish Greta would resume her more objective coverage, guess I really just want to get to the bottom of it and this gnashing of teeth gets tiresome...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurkeyDinosaur
Back