Nancy Grace 9/26/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Was it the BG who cried, or Casey who cried? Thanks!

He said it was the female body guard inside the home who had gotten attached to KC. He questioned her today ( the body guard) and gave the senario and said to tell him to stop or say no when he came to a part that was not true. when he mentioned the dumpster she didn't stop or say no, just started to cry.

Do you even BELIEVE CA is trying to implicate JG!?!?!?!?

EXACTLY as JG and his father BOTH said on numerous occasions...and a lot of people here were like..where did they get that blah blah blah..I KNEW that is exactly what they were doing especially when it was leaked that KC told her parents to stay away from JG.

KC throwing George under the bus saying he was driving her car!

Didn't he say that he and Rob just proposed this scenario to the female BH today in his office?

I don't know....They went to comercial just as he was telling the story

That makes more sense though

At first I thought he was saying that the female Body guard presented Casey with the senerio & casey started to cry

Oh, TODAY the incident with the BH happened...well, then it makes sense that he only mentioned it tonight...
Jane needs to get on it, doggone it...MORE INFO, PLEASE?!?!?

And LP is just now coming out with this information? Oh pullleeease! Get him off the air already.
Is it just me or does he seem almost obsessively focused on the dumpster theory? What's with that? It is my understanding that LE already followed up on that.

This may not be the thread for this but what was the last news on the female BH hiring an attorney and wanting immunity? This may be why she needs the immunity. Things sure have been quiet about the CA trip LE made.

Yup....

I don't know....They went to comercial just as he was telling the story

That makes more sense though

At first I thought he was saying that the female Body guard presented Casey with the senerio & casey started to cry

Ha...Casey does not cry!

OH MY GOD!!!

Thank you all for this thread. I am at a family reunion at a relative's home. Said I had to go the bathroom. that was an hour ago. Can't stop reading this thread.
Thank you for the information

Is it just me or does he seem almost obsessively focused on the dumpster theory? What's with that? It is my understanding that LE already followed up on that.

Honestly I think he has thrown out so many theories..how could he be wrong, he has pretty much said everything under the sun in regards to where the body is.

EXACTLY as JG and his father BOTH said on numerous occasions...and a lot of people here were like..where did they get that blah blah blah..I KNEW that is exactly what they were doing especially when it was leaked that KC told her parents to stay away from JG.

I alread decided last night that JG knows/has guessed more than anybody else. No wonder she wants them to leave him alone!

Really! Ole Jane acted like he hadn't even said anything significant! If that was Nancy, she would have zeroed right in on Leonard and gotten alot more info!!!!

I respectfully disagree. NG would have cut him off in mid sentence and hollered at him. He has been trying to discuss this for weeks. Nancy aint having it though. He has discussed it with LE. The female BGuard has been extremely quiet.

If you quit talking and listen, children will tell on themselves.

Telecommunication guy on phone now has never seen such a mountain of evidence as this!

OH MY GOD!!!

Thank you all for this thread. I am at a family reunion at a relative's home. Said I had to go the bathroom. that was an hour ago. Can't stop reading this thread.
Thank you for the information

LOL, they gonna come looking for you soon.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie
Back