Nancy Grace America's Missing 2011-03-01

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad NG did the special but I wish we had a different substitute replacing her...

Wish we knew why somebody had to check on the kids. I say rc called him mother and set the ball rolling. IMO, it is obvious also from that first interview with TN that there was a very good reason she sent a "family member" to check on the kids...OH,,and also delvier laundry. TN is vague in her interviews..which, in my mind, tells me she is witholding information.

Yep, and anytime she is asked a hard question, she tunes up and turns the waterworks on and starts talking about how much Ron wants Haleigh found.....

For some reason, I always thought it was Chef Boyardee.

So did I. I remember that Misty was talking about how much she would like some green beans with garlic right after she was arrested. She was complaining about the jail food.

Yep, and anytime she is asked a hard question, she tunes up and turns the waterworks on and starts talking about how much Ron wants Haleigh found.....

I wish they'd let us ask both of them the hard questions. I can ignore fake tears & bet others of you can too.

Oh yes, it's been two years and any information from that "relative" and the "AC" man has not been publicized as far as I know.:banghead:

I hear ya, LT! Am I wrong in assuming that PCSO runs this town and tells the people what they can and cannot do

I cannot imagine this scenario playing out in a large city.:maddening:

Well, maybe it was Misty's 4th version that got her attention -- never mind the multiple versions from TN's mother & son.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Was the fourth version when Misty strayed from the script and that is why TN noticed it????

The town shuts down when people start questioning and wanting to hear witnesses. The only "IN" we have is NG or Art Harris. No others appear to be welcomed.

I hear ya, LT! Am I wrong in assuming that PCSO runs this town and tells the people what they can and cannot do

I cannot imagine this scenario playing out in a large city.:maddening:

I strongly suspect that you are correct. Actually, this sort of situation happens in a lot of small counties, my county included.

The town shuts down when people start questioning and wanting to hear witnesses. The only "IN" we have is NG or Art Harris. No others appear to be welcomed.

Yep, but I've noticed that the two of them report a bit slanted to one side, KWIM?

I'm not convinced Werter hasn't used Tommy to get 15 minutes of fame.. For certain he hasn't done him any favors...JMHO..

Yep, and if Tommy is any wiser he will not ask him to do him anymore favors, LOL. I don't think Tommy can stand anymore favors from Werter.:floorlaugh:

I cannot forget the attitude I got when I spoke to a local media outlet. It just stunned me. I had asked why hasn't ron's work hours ever been questioned my the media. They told me "Look, we believe in LE and we stand by them, LE has stated he is not a suspect"..click.

That statement concerning Greenwood was made by LE in Sept 2009. This conversation took place Oct 2010. I called because the outlet had written a report that Greenwood had recently said it...not true. They did tell me he didn't say it recently. I should be thankful they gave me that. Unfortunately, to this day, most people believe Greenwood recently stated it...the public never realized it was recycled. The newspaper never apologized or retracted either.

This has made me very unconfortable with the media in the area....they appear to be very tightly bound to what LE tells them. This is not usually the norm with the media..quite the opposite.

Looks like I strayed too much off topic: Apologies to mod..

That is a common diet food for dogs that have put on to much weight I have heard. Funny they like them.
We had a dear cat that loved corn on the cob & he held it just like a person. We had another cat that loved brussel sprouts, of all things, lol...never tried green beans, but my dogs love any kind of rice. as for kids eating green beans...if introduced at a young age, kids will eat any vegatable, especially if they've been playing hard & are hungry. I don't think there's anything suspicious about Haleigh eating them, if they were a side dish to ravioli or something. moo

We had a dear cat that loved corn on the cob & he held it just like a person. We had another cat that loved brussel sprouts, of all things, lol...never tried green beans, but my dogs love any kind of rice. as for kids eating green beans...if introduced at a young age, kids will eat any vegatable, especially if they've been playing hard & are hungry. I don't think there's anything suspicious about Haleigh eating them, if they were a side dish to ravioli or something. moo
That is the thing though, she said they were having dinner on the porch and it was green beans. Nothing about side dishes.

That is the thing though, she said they were having dinner on the porch and it was green beans. Nothing about side dishes.

And it was about 40 degrees and dark at this time.

Something is going on with Haleighs shirt. I do think a identical shirt to the one Haleigh died in was planted back in the trailer, I mean really, how could the cops miss that?

So did I. I remember that Misty was talking about how much she would like some green beans with garlic right after she was arrested. She was complaining about the jail food.
I don't remember that quote, but it would explain Haleigh loving green beans. Misty liked them, so Haleigh did. My oldest daughter used to love onions, (like me), & would eat them like an apple, lol, gross, I know...but when she was about 5, her older cousin let it be known that she hated onions, so just like that, my daughter hated onions. & still does. moo.

LE really needs to clear this up. This was probably Haleigh's last meal, & that's important to an investigation, just like what she was wearing is important. But of course, like everything else, there are multiple stories. moo.

And it was about 40 degrees and dark at this time.

Something is going on with Haleighs shirt. I do think a identical shirt to the one Haleigh died in was planted back in the trailer, I mean really, how could the cops miss that?

BBM... Could be but GGMS, herself, has stated she did the children's laundry.. Reason being she didn't like them to have any stains on their clothes.. Apparently GGMS is very efficient when it comes to removing stains...IYKWIM? JMHO

BBM... Could be but GGMS, herself, has stated she did the children's laundry.. Reason being she didn't like them to have any stains on their clothes.. Apparently GGMS is very efficient when it comes to removing stains...IYKWIM? JMHO

Someone should ask for her secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member