Nancy Grace America's Missing 2011-03-01

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey doc, but what about Misty claiming that she gave the children baths that evening? Did they take the bath before they ate? If not, how would Misty not know what shirt Haleigh was wearing regardless of what shirt GMSykes claim was put on Haleigh while she was there a little before 8pm?

If Misty lied about giving them baths that still doesn't explain why Misty didn't know what shirt Haleigh was wearing if she was there during GMSykes visit. Misty and GMSykes description of the shirt would be the same. jmo

I don't think she ever claimed to have given them baths did she?

Whisp, remember the story about Ron calling Annette and she didn't answer so Teresa had to contact her? IIRC, it was said following the 911 call but IMO this communication happened much earlier in the evening. My gut tells me that something happened to Haleigh much earlier in the evening and naturally Ron tried to contact Annette first considering he may have been closer to the woman who raised him and closer to her in distance. When he could not reach Annette IMO he contacted Teresa...who in turn found her mother and sent her over to the mh until she could get there, especially living so far away at the time. I wonder why GMSykes ran with the story of dropping off laundry when Teresa said she sent her over to check on the kids? Were they afraid they would have to explain why someone needed to check on the kids? Why would Teresa have to tell GMSykes to take clean laundry over there to the mh? It just doesn't make sense to me.

Absolutely! Good Post! Better yet, why didn't teresa go herself?

Sykes said Misty either "bathed them" or always bathed them. It was loose and the interviewer didn't nail it down.

BBM..I wholeheartedly agree and most definitely believe her visit was inserted to provide an alibi for her grandson...JMHO

Absolutely. That would make one question why Annette needed an alibi for Ron...maybe because he's seen around the time of the evening news and he was not at work at this time. Annette needed to prove that she was there AFTER the evening news and Ron was NOT there...only Misty...and Haleigh was alive and well. Which makes me believe that Annette added that to the timeline to save Ron but why does he need saving if he was at work when Haleigh went "missing"?

I think ALL the times and dates are incorrect concerning any of their statements. Some events may have occurred but not at the time and in some cases the day they claimed.

I also think GMA did bring laundry over.....But it was for ron to have clean clothes for the media. His clothes looked pressed and very fresh. A Polo shirt with not a wrinkle in it. She also may have taken the shirt with the "Stain" out of there.

I believe that GMA also washed and ironed (if necessary) ron's clothes. She didn't want to say so on TV.

And it was about 40 degrees and dark at this time.

Something is going on with Haleighs shirt. I do think a identical shirt to the one Haleigh died in was planted back in the trailer, I mean really, how could the cops miss that?

Pink Shirt traveled, that's for sure. Was it with the laundry? Did AS wash it at her house and bring it back later? Where did they really find it, as I don't believe that misty was the one to locate the important clue.

This must be the shirt that had the stain. Why would misty say she was wearing a pink shirt when she vanished? AS knows the real story of that shirt, no doubt about it.

Between misty and granny, they should have been able to figure out what Haleigh was wearing. No description of any clothing being on Haleigh at all for the Amber report. Why? Was she naked when she disappeared?

I think ALL the times and dates are incorrect concerning any of their statements. Some events may have occurred but not at the time and in some cases the day they claimed.
& some of their stories seem out of sequence. If we knew when the gun fight happened, it might clear up some of the other timeline. MOO.

[/B]

I agree Whisp, this little detail would've been the most important part of Misty's alibi..So why didn't she include it in her original statement?

Maybe Misty felt that she didn't need an alibi for that particular time of the evening because she didn't arrive until much later? I always felt that Teresa and Annette assumed that GMSykes claiming to see Misty that evening would account for Misty being there all night long. As if there was no possibility that Misty could've left after GMSykes visit. Misty's own brother claims that Misty was not there around 10pm. IMO, GMSykes visit was inserted for a reason and it had nothing to do with providing an alibi for Misty. Ron maybe but not Misty. This insertion caused Misty to change her story once again...clearly....to fit the story put out there by Teresa and Annette. jmo

Originally, as I heard it, the AS story was to prove that Misty had not left the house all evening. TN had sent someone to check on the kids -- now no time was given, even who originally, how long they stayed, or why did someone didn't check.

And from there we have AS (whoops "we") seeing HaLeigh & Junior eating, running to the car, just taking laundry, the meal being green beans -- anything else, and a multiple story about shirts, oh Misty helping with the laundry to Misty just sitting there smoking.

Misty has been described as best girlfriend but AS didn't want Ron to take her back. They gave her a ring -- and apparently took it back.

Ron told so many versions of what happened that night -- not as he heard 'em from Misty, but as 1st hand knowledge.

Most of what we've "heard" about Croslin statements it's been through the media but accepted as another Croslin lie, but what we've seen & heard from the Cummings has an excuse attached. Well, if people pay attention and leave off the excuses, the case just might get solved.

NEVES: I believe that would be about the fourth story. You know, some of the stories, the inconsistencies.

No kidding TN.

In my post above, I didn't give version number four of this story, did I? On February 7, 2010 GGM didn't mention laundry OR green beans:

On Feb. 9, the night after Croslin returned to Cummings' mobile home from the weekend of partying, Sykes dropped by.

She said she was upset that Croslin had gone off and left her grandson without anyone to watch over the two kids.

"I was mad because Ronald let her come back," she said.

"But it's his house. There wasn't nothing I could do about it other than be mad."

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...ed_ronald_and_misty_lost_their_way_long_ago_1

THAT's number four and the irony to which I referred regarding Teresa's comment.

IMO, & I respect the masses who don't agree with me, LE has made it very clear, since the beginning, that they don't suspect Misty or a stranger. & they think it's someone known to Misty & or Ron. That narrows down the field, considerably. I'm sure TN has heard the same statements we have, so when she talks about Misty's changing stories, who is she directing her suspicion towards? 'the key'? During the drug sentencings, some of Haleigh's family made some pretty bold statements about Misty's involvement & what should be done to her..she's a witch, is responsible, should be hung, etc.... When TN talks about Misty's changing stories, well...that leaves me speechless. Ron, & others have also changed stories, (the gun fight for starters), & TN herself, has changed her own tune concerning Misty...over & over. So, if she expects LE to look at Misty because of HER changed stories, what does she want LE to do with the rest of the story changers? ignore them? Did anyone on this particular episode, address Ron's deal & his admission regarding the gun? MOO.

And this is why I believe to some extent that Teresa is clueless about that night, because why would she say stuff about Misty, who really is covering for Ronald, imo, does she want to push Misty to tell on Ronald? I just cant see that. And lets be real here, ok, Annette is closer to Ronald and raised him, Teresa did not, Annette is the one making hand guns and pretending to shoot people in courthouses. Its such a big deal to everyone who suspects the Croslins that Tommy placed himself there that night, well so did Annette guys, Annette has all the motive in the world to cover and help Ron, I wouldn't doubt she loves Ronald more than Teresa.

Whoever was with Annette that night also needs to be exposed and hauled in. I also think Hope Sykes knows more to this, I heard her talk to her mom about Ronald, she would also do anything for him.

The Croslins were not family in February of 2009 when Haleigh was reported as being abducted and they are NOT family NOW.

LE recently stated..

"It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

In the technical sense you're right the Croslin(s) are not 'family'.
However since Ron and Misty cohabited with the children in the residence, and later married, LE may consider them so for investigative purposes.
I can not automatically assume they don't mean a Croslin.

In the technical sense you're right the Croslin(s) are not 'family'.
However since Ron and Misty cohabited with the children in the residence, and later married, LE may consider them so for investigative purposes.
I can not automatically assume they don't mean a Croslin.

What is being considered here was family status at the time of the statement.

I am quite willing to consider people united by cohabiting and a history of divorce as family if that's how they see it themselves so Croslins can be family IMO but we have seen enough conflicting statements from Ronald's side as well to know everything they said can't be true at the same time. JMO.

Is this true what Art is saying?
HARRIS: They thought this was somebody close to the family, someone who had to have access to that trailer, knew their comings and goings, and know the whereabouts, knew the habits of this little girl. So they were there.

They polygraphed the whole family. They brought in dogs. They picked up a scent. They checked dumpsters. Every dumpster in the county was searched.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1103/01/ng.01.html

Did they really search every dumpster in the county?

And this is why I believe to some extent that Teresa is clueless about that night, because why would she say stuff about Misty, who really is covering for Ronald, imo, does she want to push Misty to tell on Ronald? I just cant see that. And lets be real here, ok, Annette is closer to Ronald and raised him, Teresa did not, Annette is the one making hand guns and pretending to shoot people in courthouses. Its such a big deal to everyone who suspects the Croslins that Tommy placed himself there that night, well so did Annette guys, Annette has all the motive in the world to cover and help Ron, I wouldn't doubt she loves Ronald more than Teresa.

Whoever was with Annette that night also needs to be exposed and hauled in. I also think Hope Sykes knows more to this, I heard her talk to her mom about Ronald, she would also do anything for him.

Chablis, I wish I could share your feelings about Teresa.....but I can't. Now, Annette is another story. IMO she's not some sweet old lady. I believe she knows what happened to Haleigh. Her and her daughter, Teresa. Do I think she's protecting Ron? Could be...but one thing that I am certain of is that she's protecting one of her own. jmo.

IMO, Teresa knows enough...she knows enough to involve herself in a cover up of what happened that evening to her granddaughter. Otherwise, why would she involve herself? This is her granddaugher we're talking about here. There is no doubt in my mind that Teresa knows what's going on....and she led the pack (Misty, Ron, Annette) because she felt like she was best fitted to handle the situation/media. IMO, Teresa thinks she is smarter than the rest including her mother and son. I have always felt that Teresa was the "mastermind" behind this cover up. That's jmo.

Chablis, I wish I could share your feelings about Teresa.....but I can't. Now, Annette is another story. IMO she's not some sweet old lady. I believe she knows what happened to Haleigh. Her and her daughter, Teresa. Do I think she's protecting Ron? Could be...but one thing that I am certain of is that she's protecting one of her own. jmo.

IMO, Teresa knows enough...she knows enough to involve herself in a cover up of what happened that evening to her granddaughter. Otherwise, why would she involve herself? This is her granddaugher we're talking about here. There is no doubt in my mind that Teresa knows what's going on....and she led the pack (Misty, Ron, Annette) because she felt like she was best fitted to handle the situation/media. IMO, Teresa thinks she is smarter than the rest including her mother and son. I have always felt that Teresa was the "mastermind" behind this cover up. That's jmo.

You could be right. I really think for sure Annette is involved. I just wonder about the relationship between Annette and Teresa. I dont get the feeling they are close. I think that the relationship between Ronald and Teresa hasn't always been good. When she said, I am so proud of you, hes sitting in shackles and shes just going on and on, and I just get the gut feeling, she knows deep down Ronald did all this, but it has never been confirmed formally with her, I do think she is so gullabile and wanting to believe Ronald that if he told her he was working undercover, she would believe that for many reasons. She said to him, you were never an embarrassment to me and I didn't love your sister more, I really wouldn't be shocked if she is just another one drinking Ronald's koolaid, because I swear on that video where Ron drops to the dirt crying, I looked at Teresa and she has this second of disbelievment looking at him. She knows her son and what he is capable of. I mean lets say it comes out Annette and her son and Misty did this all. Look how foolish Teresa looked on TV, she was his biggest supporter, I just cant get the nagging feeling here she is in the dark on the specifics.

I also think Hope Sykes plays a part in all this as well.

Teresa is also the one we hear who would be looking at Misty at night while she was sleeping and Misty would wake up freaked out. Teresa is also the one who told Tim Miller she thought Misty was going to crack. This behavior just does not gel with someone who really knew the truth, like Misty does.

I do think Teresa is out of the loop, I just cant figure out why she would say such stuff that could potentially incense Misty.

Bet GMA would be shocked if someone put all her stories together & someone questioned her inconsistencies.I still remember when TN said she sent someone in the family to check on the kids & that was proof that Misty was there all night. I knew then that whoever that was had some missing links or knew something.

BBM: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I bet we would get to hear another "That's a Crock". Interview!!!!!!!!!!
The original "That's a Crock" interview was when she was defending Misty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasApril87