Nancy Grace America's Missing 2011-03-01

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am quite willing to consider people united by cohabiting and a history of divorce as family if that's how they see it themselves so Croslins can be family IMO but we have seen enough conflicting statements from Ronald's side as well to know everything they said can't be true at the same time. JMO.

Is this true what Art is saying?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1103/01/ng.01.html

Did they really search every dumpster in the county?

:banghead::banghead:Absolutely nowhere can anyone find where "everyone" was polyed. However, LE did state that the family had been offered polys. Some did take them, some did not.

BBM: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I bet we would get to hear another "That's a Crock". Interview!!!!!!!!!!
The original "That's a Crock" interview was when she was defending Misty.

Let me get this straight. She was defending Misty with "that's a crock" after Ron let Misty back in the house & she was pissed about that.

How does that work?

Let me get this straight. She was defending Misty with "that's a crock" after Ron let Misty back in the house & she was pissed about that.

How does that work?

Yes! GMA's "That's a Crock" interview happened after LE was asking the public to come forward with any evidence that Misty was not at the MH that night. She came forward and talked about being at the MH that night with the "laundry" delivery and she was a "witness" who put Misty at the MH that night. She also defended Misty's maturity and capabilities.

ETA: http://www.news4jax.com/news/18742867/detail.html

Worth listening to.

Yes! GMA's "That's a Crock" interview happened after LE was asking the public to come forward with any evidence that Misty was not at the MH that night. She came forward and talked about being at the MH that night with the "laundry" delivery and she was a "witness" who put Misty at the MH that night. She also defended Misty's maturity and capabilities.

Worth listening to.

After? You might say that. It was actually less than 24 hours after LE announced receiving the tip.

Oddly enough, eighteen days after Ronald was arrested for drug trafficking, GGM suddenly remembered she was mad because Ronald even let her back in the door!

Ronald got arrested and everyone seemed mad at Misty. Teresa said she should be hung at the public square!

Funny how she could sleep through their grandchild vanishing and receive nothing but support for a solid year. Let Ronald get arrested with her and suddenly she's a WITCH!

After? You might say that. It was actually less than 24 hours after LE announced receiving the tip.

Oddly enough, eighteen days after Ronald was arrested for drug trafficking, GGM suddenly remembered she was mad because Ronald even let her back in the door!

Yep, it did happen immediately after LE made an announcement about the tip. It is amazing how her opinion of Misty changed. Then we hear from GMA that she was angry that Ron had let Misty back in.............why haven't we seen GMA taken in for questioning?

Worth listening to.

Got it -- it was okay that Misty was back and HaLeigh went missing but she was mad that that Misty was back and Ron was arrested.

Allegations are not evidence imo. I doubt the stories, and I did not see Crystal say Ron beat her nor have I seen Amber state that. I actually haven't seen Amber say anything so far.

I think Crystal alleged on Geraldo that once Ron hit her in the back of the head and kicked her off the bed when she was mad he was doing cocaine and she had just stopped. I doubt that, and also suspect there was a lot more to the story, jmo.

As far as what Ron said to Cobra about Joe, I don't find that strange, and also don't know if he meant it.

Everyone is lying but Ron... OK! :rolleyes:

Teresa is also the one we hear who would be looking at Misty at night while she was sleeping and Misty would wake up freaked out. Teresa is also the one who told Tim Miller she thought Misty was going to crack. This behavior just does not gel with someone who really knew the truth, like Misty does.

I do think Teresa is out of the loop, I just cant figure out why she would say such stuff that could potentially incense Misty.

I do not think Teresa knows EVERYTHING that happened, but I do think, she knows something bad went down and it involves both Misty and Ron. She got to the home, very fast.

I think Annette knows more than Teresa does...

:banghead::banghead:Absolutely nowhere can anyone find where "everyone" was polyed. However, LE did state that the family had been offered polys. Some did take them, some did not.

I know that MARIE GRIFFIS ASKED to be given a polygraph... I wonder if Teresa or Annette have volunteered?

What is being considered here was family status at the time of the statement.

I think they meant both the Croslin's and Ron's family. I think that is why LE is having such a hard time. It is hard to nail down THE main perp, because people on both sides of the family are lying.

I do not think Teresa knows EVERYTHING that happened, but I do think, she knows something bad went down and it involves both Misty and Ron. She got to the home, very fast.

I think Annette knows more than Teresa does...
I think TN knows more than AS. just a hunch, but AS doesn't strike me as involved. & if push came to shove, who can really say they wouldn't supply an alibi for a loved one, you truly believed was innocent? especially if LE wasn't sharing information & acting hostile towards your family. I'm not saying any of this was going on, but if she was involved at all, I think it was very little. MOO. I know a lot of people would never consider lying to LE, but under a certain alignment of circumstances, I might. IMO, there's a lot of this 'justifiable' lying going on in this case, and that's part of the problem. So, in real life, if I was in a situation like this, I might be part of the problem. Now, if I thought my child was guilty, that would be a different story. I wouldn't rat her out, but I wouldn't want a child murderer roaming around either, so I'd probably hire a lawyer and work towards a deal. That may sound harsh, but realistically speaking, it's almost impossible for parents or grandparents to turn their backs on their kids. So, IDK about this one...just thankful I've never been in this situation. MOO.

I think they meant both the Croslin's and Ron's family. I think that is why LE is having such a hard time. It is hard to nail down THE main perp, because people on both sides of the family are lying.

I don't know Levi but it seems to me in a missing child case, if LE says "THE family", only those related to the child qualify.

A babysitter/girlfriend and her family are "A family", but not "THE family".

I personally think LE said what they meant, and meant what they said.

"It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

We had a dear cat that loved corn on the cob & he held it just like a person. We had another cat that loved brussel sprouts, of all things, lol...never tried green beans, but my dogs love any kind of rice. as for kids eating green beans...if introduced at a young age, kids will eat any vegatable, especially if they've been playing hard & are hungry. I don't think there's anything suspicious about Haleigh eating them, if they were a side dish to ravioli or something. moo

There's nothing suspicious about the menu, I would just like to have at least something confirmed about that night and this seems to be so simple to confirm. I'm thinking that if anything were fed to Haleigh that night, that the can would have been in the kitchen trashcan. It would be nice to cross out something, however small, off the list.:banghead:

I know that MARIE GRIFFIS ASKED to be given a polygraph... I wonder if Teresa or Annette have volunteered?

I have seen no evidence at all of either Teresa, Annette or anyone else on Ron's side of the family,with the exception of Ron actually taking a poly.

There's nothing suspicious about the menu, I would just like to have at least something confirmed about that night and this seems to be so simple to confirm. I'm thinking that if anything were fed to Haleigh that night, that the can would have been in the kitchen trashcan. It would be nice to cross out something, however small, off the list.:banghead:

It's just strange that the green bean story didn't show up for 2 years.

I have no doubt they have nailed down the main perp. The LE knows Ronald.

It's just strange that the green bean story didn't show up for 2 years.
that is strange...unless it took this long for the contents of the garbage to be revealed. maybe an empty green been can is all that was found? no ravioli can or whatever was claimed? IDK, but this is weird. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MNdonutlover