Nancy Grace Exclusive w/ Neveah's Mom - 8 June 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I think the mother made extremely bad decisions when it comes to Nevaeh, I wouldn't have sat there and keep getting drilled like that. I don't think NG would have expected her to sit there after the commercial after talking to JB that way. Why would anyone go on that show to be talked to that way?

Nancy to Nevaeh's dad: You know, I was tough on Jennifer but you weren't there taking care of Nevaeh either. Why?

Dad: I left the child before she was conceived :cool:

Nancy's talking now with SH, Nevaeh's father.

Dad: I paid child support until I lost my job.

LE is telling him nothing.

Expecting to hear something either Friday or at the latest Monday.

This mother did herself NO favors by being on Nancy Grace. And I'm happy to see Nancy giving her the grilling she deserves!!

I can't blame Nancy for going off on JB, but I wish she'd played nice until after dragging more information out of her.

She did a good job of showing that JB is making this up as she goes along. JB needs to shut up and stay away from the microphones.

Nancy to Nevaeh's dad: You know, I was tough on Jennifer but you weren't there taking care of Nevaeh either. Why?

Dad: I left the child before she was conceived :cool:
He also hinted at issues with JB which he didn't want to get into. :)

I can't believe Jennifer went on NG to begin with. She'd just as well have jumped in a pool of Parana's.

Nope, it is new.
I don't think JB knows what mothers normally do to supervise their kids.
She keeps trying to adapt this story when she gets assaulted by the public saying "your daughter was riding her scooter unsupervised?" well I didn't know she was riding the scooter, "You didn't know where your child was at all?!?!", well, she didn't go where she said she would, i trusted her, she lies you know, "you never checked on her?", well I watched her walk to the door.

I am sorry I think this mother was absolutely involved in whatever happened.

Hi again Impatient, I think this mother simply doesn't get the picture!

Sorry to say I don't think she speaks with a great deal of aplomb, to put it mildly, and doesn't use good English. It is like she has low expectations of herself and a come what may attitude. Pretty judgmental I know :slap:, but one always hopes that people like this will get with it and 'be all they can be'. Read some books on raising children, etc. And if she does drugs or drinks on a regular basis she needs to take another look as to how it has affected her life and those around her = especially her little girl.

The best thing I can say about Jennifer is she did choose a beautiful name for her little girl. Then I guess she thought her little girl had wings and could roam free as she wished :angel:

xox

Sheesh. Finally, someone in the press calls Jennifer Buchanan out on her ever-changing story.

And did you notice how Jennifer tried to make it sound like GK or his "girlfriend" may be involved ? A little jealousy going on there ?

A hole was dug for Nevaeh.
oh thats true they would have shoveled that away...if it was there previously or maybe not...i dont know but I cant understand who could do this to a child. this is just so awful...:(

Here's another case, just like the Anthony case. This mother seemed to show no emotion what so ever. She's lying about plenty, but what? also I thought the grandma had custody of the poor little girl, what does she know in all of this. What is going on all over this country??? all of these poor little kids with parents neglecting them, worrying more about their boyfriends. This has to stop!!!!!!

I bet she won't be coming back....I wish everyone would be tough on her like NG was during her interviews.

LOL And she left her friend in kind of a state of disbelief! I thought the interview was over as Nancy went on with other discussion on the case. Nopey Nope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ribut1932