Nancy Grace Exclusive w/ Neveah's Mom - 8 June 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, it is new.
I don't think JB knows what mothers normally do to supervise their kids.
She keeps trying to adapt this story when she gets assaulted by the public saying "your daughter was riding her scooter unsupervised?" well I didn't know she was riding the scooter, "You didn't know where your child was at all?!?!", well, she didn't go where she said she would, i trusted her, she lies you know, "you never checked on her?", well I watched her walk to the door.

I am sorry I think this mother was absolutely involved in whatever happened.
(bolding mine)

After listening to her interviews today, I do too. :mad: MOO

This mother did herself NO favors by being on Nancy Grace. And I'm happy to see Nancy giving her the grilling she deserves!!

Go Nancy!!! :clap: :clap:

JB needs this: :truce:

Hi Panthera, WOWSERS, Nancy is on it tonight! This could be an all time classic interview IMO. She is calm but intense when she needs to be. My Gawd, can you imagine being in a hot seat like that? LOL Good thing I'm a good little 'ole lady~!

I never saw the Trenton Duckett interview where Nancy got in trouble, but I give her a HIGH -5 :hand: for a job well done tonight.

Thank You Nancy :blowkiss:

Well, everything I thought about Jennifer was confirmed tonight. Her daughter, her dead daughter "lies" ? Really sickening !

Is the mom changing he rstory because she is lieing (she is involved) or because she feels guilty for not checking on her???

Personally I'm glad that NG broke in and interrupted JB when she made her ludicrous statements - this is what it takes to break thru her state of detachment! JB needs to know; NO JB, NOT ALL (not even most) MOTHERS LET SO's AROUND THIER CHILDREN!
JMOO

:-O Dang, NG! I KNOW the mom deserved it but whooo! I wasn't expecting NG to, like, YELL at Neveah's mother.

This piece of sheeeet 'mother' talks about her DEAD child like someone else gave birth to her..Like she's never even met her..I really want to kick her butt right now & so does NG!

Older interview being played: Explaining why she doesn't cry. She does in her own home.

Back to interview with Mr. B: Talking about flies, concrete, concrete popping back up after he pushed on it. Concrete cracked, saw skin.

I counted her saying the words "I'm guilty" four times. If I do this I am guilty, if I don't do that I am guilty" etc....

She sure seems to be worried about people thinking she is guilty of something.

Reporter at complex - parking lot can be seen clearly from JB's window.

Police have indicated beer can was found.

Tissue samples have been sent to lab. Temperature and water may affect.....mic problems.

Mark Klass: JB not crying in public doesn't indicate guilt.

and she is on some type of drugs or she def is not showing any emotion!!!!

This woman is sitting there showing no emotion at all. Her little girl is dead and she doesn't have any tears or emotions at all even with NG all over her. I am sorry, but I have to believe we have another so called mother who is involved with the death of her own child.

Completely off topic but did anyone following the Casey A case notice the "timer55" in the above link?
Thanks to all of you for the updates on NG ...I'm remote deprived tonight.

Bold by me

I notice it now..Hmmmmm!

poof... gone.

Now the talking heads saying what we have hashed out for hours and days here.

Well, everything I thought about Jennifer was confirmed tonight. Her daughter, her dead daughter "lies" ? Really sickening !

Another typical statement made by mothers like JB - always believe the SO over a child. Nancy jumped right on it though and I'm glad she did!
JMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member