Nancy Grace FEB 3, 2010:Released, Haleigh fmr. step-mom/babysitter jailhouse videos!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not believing Tommy that they have inmate to inmate visits. I don't think any of them know anything. I'm not being snarky, I'm being honest.

Yep, all LP has to do is get the little girl out, let her take a bath, shampoo her hair and get her nails done and she'll be ready to talk.................

he should spring Donna too, 'cause she can help with that.

lol. Donna & LP went to the same school of "bail 'em and purty-nail 'em"

Marc, turn this into your human trafficking thing again, please.

Would Misty be a flight risk since daddy wanted her to go to another state and stay there?? Did he say Michigan???

GO MARC KLAAS! "Pimps don't support anybody. The women support the pimps" and he's talking about RC being at the jail with Jerome...another potential suspect? I can't type this fast enough, but MK and I are on the same page about the possible trafficking!!!

I am surprised that the croslin's have not tried to get on the today show or GMA

Hank Sr. was very interested in the number of pills that Misty had dealt, 300 I believe. Is Hank still looking for those stolen pills of his? LOL.

Why are we reading Misty's replies but not hearing them?

Hank to Misty "The Haleigh stuff has got to come to an end..."

The "Haleigh stuff"???? :banghead:

This is unreal. I just finished the tapes and now watching NG. Don't these people know they are being taped. WTheck would they go on record like this? OMG. They named names though. And with the new charges today I think we will see new arrests. Hank knows, he is telling her Ron and Teresa have blamed it all on her. He is telling her you have to tell the truth. Don't talk without your lawyer.

Where are their lawyers. They don't seem to have a clue what is happening to them.

MC admits right on the jailhouse tape that SHE HERSELF SOLD DRUGS EIGHT OR NINE TIMES I mean hasn't her atty tell her she's being taped...

And if LC doesn't grow a SPINE I'm going to SCREAM :scream:

:parrot:

Well,Misty knows now she was being taped LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns