Nancy Grace FEB 3, 2010:Released, Haleigh fmr. step-mom/babysitter jailhouse videos!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well people will do w/e we allow them to do. But I'm not here to advocate what someone does when they're naive, foolish, lack self-esteem and are able to be victimized--I'm here to advocate that women show more wisdom, courage, boundaries and self-respect. Much of this heartache could have been avoided, had any of these girls been taught an ounce of any one of the four--and told RC where to get off. Just sayin.

kiki, I know that you're right..but I have a hard time with that because ashamed as I am to admit it, when I was much younger..I was just as naive thinking I could "fix" my ex. I will say that while in my case my ex DID go to jail a couple of times in 19 years (he was just lucky though and didn't get caught usually) I did not ever take my children to see him..big whoop, huh? ...But yeah, I've been in her shoes and in hindsight it was SO stupid for me to stay for SO many reasons..but I did..and as much as I would like to shake her..I understand it...Just sayin..

People who were abused as children, especially sexually, often exhibit behavior such as the above. Not only were their bodies violated, but their psyche was raped of self-value and boundary development. Has it ever been said that Misty was sexually victimized?

"These people are beyond stupid" someone said on NG tonight. Indeed; emotionally and intellectually. Many on WS have commented that they don't know anyone like these folks; unfortunately, such dysfunction is rampant in today's society despite the many advances in and opportunities afforded by education. It staggers the mind and, if looked at objectively, evokes pity in many of us. Of course, in this particular case, objectivity is elusive most of the time due to our concern for the welfare of Haleigh and our dedication to her recovery.

Off Topic

FWIW and it's really not an important correction but if I'm not mistaken NG was talking about the daughter of the Soldier in Kentucky that was Killed in combat when she was talking about green eyes like her daddy.

I didn't catch what part of KY he was from though.

On topic

I'll have to wait until Patty uploads the NG video probably but when MC was talking to her Mother she mentioned a name (sounded like a surname or nickname) of someone and I had not heard that name mentioned before. I don't know who that person is and who he/she is to MC. Did anyone catch that too? If so, who is that please? TIA :)

I said this is in the Hank thread but I have been in Lyndsys shoes. Drug my kids to see my ex, gave him every dime and said I'd be there waiting. Well, a few times through that I finally wised up. Trust me, I was raised better and am intelligent. I wish she'd run as far as she can. snipped

At first glance "drug my kids" (BBM) reads like pharmaceutical, but you're using it like dragged/hauled, right?

(snipped) I'll have to wait until Patty uploads the NG video probably but when MC was talking to her Mother she mentioned a name (sounded like a surname or nickname) of someone and I had not heard that name mentioned before. I don't know who that person is and who he/she is to MC. Did anyone catch that too? If so, who is that please? TIA :)

(snipped) What was the other odd name misty mentioned in the video..."Right way" or something..?

Was it the name, Talent? I don't recognize it either.

Question:
Does Nancy pay for interviews? Could it be possible that the father knows that she will play the tapes and that is why he stated so many times in them how they will be homeless soon and have not even got "wheels" in hopes of getting on her show?

No. These shows do not pay for interviews. A licensing fee for use of pictures but not for interviews.

She sure didn't and did you catch the ending? NG Mentioned Haleigh and she had the same color green eyes as her daddy? She just could not resist not being able to throw Ron some love over the air..lol

What? Green eyes? At the start of the show, her introduction includes her saying: Where can this brown-eyed blonde little girl be?
I didn't see tonight's show so the ending green-eyed remark is a bombshell for me! jmo

Was it the name, Talent? I don't recognize it either.

Yes that was the name. Thank you for remembering. Does anyone know who that is to MC? Thanks!

I didn't get a error message but also the ad is gone now?! Interesting.......
I used to go to AH site everyday, and I really thought he had "some" integrity,,,,NEVER again will I feel this way....Both him and Lp should have something happen to them????? I don't care what it is to take them out of this case.......They are doing everything they can to make money on this poor childs demise....Just disgusting,,,,:banghead:

I used to go to AH site everyday, and I really thought he had "some" integrity,,,,NEVER again will I feel this way....Both him and Lp should have something happen to them????? I don't care what it is to take them out of this case.......They are doing everything they can to make money on this poor childs demise....Just disgusting,,,,:banghead:

ITA southernvagirl!

In the beginning of this case, i did the same thing, checking Art's site every single day, sometimes three or four times a day, for new info.... I stopped looking at his site b/c he is NOT in investigative reporter, IMO, he is rumor reporter and doesn't seem to confirm things before he writes it.... i take everything he says kinda like the rest in this case, with a HUGE grain of salt. BTW, FWIW- i feel the same about Mzz Nanceeeeeee :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thundercoyote