Nancy Grace FEB 3, 2010:Released, Haleigh fmr. step-mom/babysitter jailhouse videos!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO, but I believe that she was given the exact story to tell and most likely rehearsed it with TN, GGMS or Ron prior to calling 911.

I agree. That is why Misty cannot elaborate on the story as people naturally do, recalling more detail and things each time you retell it. Misty can only cite the original brief script, nothing more. Sometimes she gets it wrong or fixes it.

She must have a real trove of treasure in that purse and those phone numbers on that phone would be interesting to LE. I don't understand her saying that "she drove off when Misty was arrested", with her purse, phone, etc. I would think that LE would have obtained Misty's phone and purse..

I said this is in the Hank thread but I have been in Lyndsys shoes. Drug my kids to see my ex, gave him every dime and said I'd be there waiting. Well, a few times through that I finally wised up. Trust me, I was raised better and am intelligent. I wish she'd run as far as she can.

Oh, anyway, to the point of my post, I had ex's phone on one of those times but you can dang well bet they were logging in monitoring phone calls and had the info, whether they had physical possession of the phone or not.

She was also pizzed about "Tina" having her stuff in her car and not handing it over to her mom! That struck me! She sure wasn't pizzed that someone took a beautiful little girl in HER care!!! :furious::furious::furious:

Could she have been talking about Nay Nay?

She must have a real trove of treasure in that purse and those phone numbers on that phone would be interesting to LE. I don't understand her saying that "she drove off when Misty was arrested", with her purse, phone, etc. I would think that LE would have obtained Misty's phone and purse..
Either way I don't think MC is going to see that purse & cell phone again.

Who are these people misty are talking about? Is Tina..Katrina? Somebody tell "Tina" to give the stuff up and any cash and pills in the purse. Man, this misty sure has people interested in stealing her purse and phone.....hmm.

Hope's mother???? or Nay Nay????

Why does St. Johns jail list Misty's bail at $150,000?

Think that's what it is with the St John's charge. If you check Putnam (sort of have to go in the back door and use the 3 year inmate list), but as of probably 10 minutes ago, still showed the $950,000.

Ron's however has been updated to the $900,000. Just one more and he can make the million dollar club too.

Who are these people misty are talking about? Is Tina..Katrina? Somebody tell "Tina" to give the stuff up and any cash and pills in the purse. Man, this misty sure has people interested in stealing her purse and phone.....hmm.

It is very possible Whisp;
(BBM)
Neves said her son and the rest of the family would hold a candlelight vigil Friday night, as they have every night since Haleigh disappeared.

She and her sister Tina Belcher, Haleigh's aunt, smiled when they looked at Thursday night's candles still burning below a table full of Valentines and teddy bears and photos. There also was a packet of fruit chews someone left amid the tribute for Haleigh.

That someone was Junior, Belcher said, explaining how her nephew insisted on buying his sister a treat when she took him into a convenience store.

"We've got to get one for Sissy," the almost-4-year-old told his aunt about the fruit chews. "We'll give her the candy when she gets home."

http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:IlD6dYm--B8J:jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-02-14/story/lonely_little_brother_waiting_for_haleigh+%22Tina+Belcher%22+Florida&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I just watched the tape of Misty and her dad. Reporter commented that twice, Hank Sr., tapped his closed mouth with his fingers. . Was this a signal either for her to be quiet or letting her know that he is being quiet? :waitasec:
I think it was a signal he needed a pill and she said she didn't have any.

Levi Page is saying that he has confirmed LP will bail out Misty if she agrees to his terms.... just a fyi

Think that's what it is with the St John's charge. If you check Putnam (sort of have to go in the back door and use the 3 year inmate list), but as of probably 10 minutes ago, still showed the $950,000.

Ron's however has been updated to the $900,000. Just one more and he can make the million dollar club too.
They said they will not serve the warrants on Misty until she is moved to Putnam.

Well people will do w/e we allow them to do. But I'm not here to advocate what someone does when they're naive, foolish, lack self-esteem and are able to be victimized--I'm here to advocate that women show more wisdom, courage, boundaries and self-respect. Much of this heartache could have been avoided, had any of these girls been taught an ounce of any one of the four--and told RC where to get off.

Just sayin.

:parrot:

You're right, just sometimes especially when you're young you don't realize that you ARE allowing them to treat you that way and once you are in the middle of it and you WANT to believe them, NOBODY can tell you any different..

My parents taught me differently, BUT at 15-16 I didn't believe they knew what they were talking about..:snooty:..no way, I thought they were put on earth to make my life miserable..then I realized that's what my ex-husband was put here to do.no..no, I'm j/k, j/k!

No really I was taught better and I knew better, I have to own that, I just did what I wanted to do and then once I was pregnant and got married, I was determined that I was not going to be a statistic..but I am anyway!

This is unreal. I just finished the tapes and now watching NG. Don't these people know they are being taped. WTheck would they go on record like this? OMG. They named names though. And with the new charges today I think we will see new arrests. Hank knows, he is telling her Ron and Teresa have blamed it all on her. He is telling her you have to tell the truth. Don't talk without your lawyer.

Where are their lawyers. They don't seem to have a clue what is happening to them.
I couldn't hear the tapes, but reading the quotes here, I got the impression that Misty's dad might KNOW FOR SURE that Misty was in on a cover-up & not just after the deed was done. He seems to want her to fess up tp her part & let the chips fall where they may. If she were guilty of murder, I think he'd be singing a different tune. He seems to be worried about Misty taking the fall. So...does anyone think Misty may have disposed of the body? ughhhh, I hated writing that. That seems exactly like a job ol' Ron would shove off on a 'woman' , cuz he wuz at werk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thundercoyote