Nancy Grace FEB 3, 2010:Released, Haleigh fmr. step-mom/babysitter jailhouse videos!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We got a glimpse of the "true Misty" when her purse was stolen. She was ballistic on that 911 call! MOO

She was also pizzed about "Tina" having her stuff in her car and not handing it over to her mom! That struck me! She sure wasn't pizzed that someone took a beautiful little girl in HER care!!! :furious::furious::furious:

I've always been of the opinion she wasn't sleeping at all that night and the party continued...MOO

17, mad at bf, he goes to work..........P A R T Y !!!!!!!!!

but IMO something happened to Haleigh before the party

Well, I guess NG did not want to acknowledge that RC's bond is now at $900,000.00, did she?

NO! Why draw attention to this minor detail, or sully his sterling reputation, when it's all been a tragic case of mistaken identity, wrong place wrong time, and unfair persecution of an innocent man who wuz at werk, has been completely cooperative in his missing child's case, and never seen nor touched much less sold a drug in his life. :snooty:

:parrot:

Can anyone point me to a thread of what happened before H went missing? The weekend? The facts of what went on? I missed an important part. TIA

Well, I guess NG did not want to acknowledge that RC's bond is now at $900,000.00, did she?

She sure didn't and did you catch the ending? NG Mentioned Haleigh and she had the same color green eyes as her daddy? She just could not resist not being able to throw Ron some love over the air..lol

I don't know why I even bother watching NG any longer. She just rehashes the same old thing...over and over and over and over!! :banghead:

NO! Why draw attention to this minor detail, or sully his sterling reputation, when it's all been a tragic case of mistaken identity, wrong place wrong time, and unfair persecution of an innocent man who wuz at werk, has been completely cooperative in his missing child's case, and never seen nor touched much less sold a drug in his life. :snooty:

Well you know it's just a big conspiracy by the po-leece about that Haleigh stuff. :rolleyes:

I wish I knew what was said in the edited parts. They snipped off Hank a few times and I don't think he is the type to stop mid sentence.

Observing Hank and Lisa, they seem honest with their emotions not like the other family.

kiki, I know that you're right..but I have a hard time with that because ashamed as I am to admit it, when I was much younger..I was just as naive thinking I could "fix" my ex. I will say that while in my case my ex DID go to jail a couple of times in 19 years (he was just lucky though and didn't get caught usually) I did not ever take my children to see him..big whoop, huh? ...But yeah, I've been in her shoes and in hindsight it was SO stupid for me to stay for SO many reasons..but I did..and as much as I would like to shake her..I understand it...Just sayin..

Well people will do w/e we allow them to do. But I'm not here to advocate what someone does when they're naive, foolish, lack self-esteem and are able to be victimized--I'm here to advocate that women show more wisdom, courage, boundaries and self-respect. Much of this heartache could have been avoided, had any of these girls been taught an ounce of any one of the four--and told RC where to get off.

Just sayin.

Why does St. Johns jail list Misty's bail at $150,000?

I got a kick outta hearing Tommy saying Misty would get her butt kicked in GenPop. :crazy:

Just picturing it in my mind makes me feel a little guilty. :blushing:

Why does St. Johns jail list Misty's bail at $150,000?

There is only one warrant on her in St. Johns County. The rest are Putnam County Warrants and the bond for those would be due to Putnam County.

Who are these people misty are talking about? Is Tina..Katrina? Somebody tell "Tina" to give the stuff up and any cash and pills in the purse. Man, this misty sure has people interested in stealing her purse and phone.....hmm.

I used to be Nancys biggest fan. She was so compassionate to victims. She has changed.

Wonder IF she knows a judge has the power to reduce her sentence to where she might only have to spend six years in jail, but there is no chance of that ever happenening unless she decides to reveal the truth.... JMO

I just watched the tape of Misty and her dad. Reporter commented that twice, Hank Sr., tapped his closed mouth with his fingers. . Was this a signal either for her to be quiet or letting her know that he is being quiet? :waitasec:

Who are these people misty are talking about? Is Tina..Katrina? Somebody tell "Tina" to give the stuff up and any cash and pills in the purse. Man, this misty sure has people interested in stealing her purse and phone.....hmm.

She must have a real trove of treasure in that purse and those phone numbers on that phone would be interesting to LE. I don't understand her saying that "she drove off when Misty was arrested", with her purse, phone, etc. I would think that LE would have obtained Misty's phone and purse..

I used to be Nancys biggest fan. She was so compassionate to victims. She has changed.

Gotta agree Can--at least where this case is concerned. We've seen both perp sympathizing (w RC), and bashing of victims (CS, eg). Talk about Bass Ackwards... :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member