NANCY GRACE Friday 10/10/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Speaking of Mark NeJame, I received the below letter from him a while back when I wrote to complain about his 'national media blitz about the Anthony's'. I do think he is an awfully nice man and means well. Just my opinion.
--------------------------
<respectfully snipped for space>
Thank you for posting the reply. :) It was good of him to answer you, and I don't fault defense lawyers for representing their clients as long as they remain ethical while doing so. MOO

I am absolutely stunned !

Does Cindy think that any money collected in Caylee's name belongs to her.......?.... Unreal

I really am shocked that she would call Tim a thief -

Can she be that shallow?[/QUOTE]

Do you really need to ask?

Yanno? I think I figured it out with Nancy being off on Friday. I generally find NG very abrasive and sometimes inappropriate - BUT...after watching Jane Velez Mitchell, I'm climbing the walls wanting NG back in her chair.

Yes, that's it. No matter how you feel about NG, you will LOVE her after a night with Jane.

JMO:yuck:

Well that is frightening, I'm overwhelmed with what we now know.

Me too, I can't imagine how anything else could be worse, but you know the horror will continue when that evidence is made public.
SO sad, poor Caylee.

My God! Somehow I missed this info! Cindy has a lot of nerve to say such a thing! My gosh, I can't believe her.

This man is working his butt off searching for Caylee, something none of them have attempted to do, and she makes such an accusatory statement as that!
I am highly offended that she would ever say something like that about Tim Miller! And she has KC right there under her roof. A thief and a murderer!:furious:

AND what is the Caylee A fund for? SEARCHING FOR CAYLEE..she just needs a muzzle, I tell ya.

IMO JB needs to get Kobi in check..he is getting diarreah of the mouth. He's already said a few things that weren't very "defense minded"...Personally I say let Kobi keep running his mouth lol.
that is what I am sayin sista! NG is just keeping her eye on ole' Kobi who seems to really like attention! He is not stupid. He knows what is what with forensics. His whole big issue today was with possible sample sizes being so small that the prosecution couldn't "cut them in half" (no joke) and give half to the defense! Being a medical professional I just about wet my pants dudes!

My God! Somehow I missed this info! Cindy has a lot of nerve to say such a thing! My gosh, I can't believe her.

This man is working his butt off searching for Caylee, something none of them have attempted to do, and she makes such an accusatory statement as that!
I am highly offended that she would ever say something like that about Tim Miller! And she has KC right there under her roof. A thief and a murderer!:furious:

and JVM said we have compassion for the Anthony family. I am a cold hearted
Bitc* because I don't have one ounce of compassion for them. They are lying
to protect Casey, and no I don't think they are just in denial. Nope. They smelled the death, they heard the lies. No compassion for them at all.

I am really wondering what else that LP was getting at before he seemed to go on that tangent. The question was about what Casey did during the day. Hmmm....

That wasn't until Amy went on vacation though, so what was she doing all day when TonE was in school and she was supposed to be working!

What was she doing all day EVERYDAY for TWO years? and where was Caylee everyday?:mad::waitasec::mad::waitasec::mad::waitasec:

It isn't public...but here is the rub: If people are not given a gag order, they can walk out and tell whatever they choose about their testimony.

I think Padilla has been on NG enough to know that he has to make his statements short and try like crazy to get everything he wants to say in, in the allowed time - so maybe he was saying - when the grand jury hears what the state has and then KC is in jail and then when it all comes out in court and we all find out

I know....we know.....its the dumb callers that dont know.....geez....ask something we dont know yet.....LOL.....KC I think had many lives in her world of worlds .....really from one person to the next
If she was trying to fool all her friends that she really had a job, she couldn't be hanging out with them during the day, so I do wonder what she was doing. Maybe she did have a job after all, and it's not something good. MOO

Oh, they're all giddy with joy over the "wins" at the hearing today. Remember, this is "the first step in bringing our Caylee home" ???
Puhleeze, I am trying to drink. This ain't gonna bring Caylee home. It may bring Caylee's BODY home, but Caylee is no longer among the living. moo

that is what I am sayin sista! NG is just keeping her eye on ole' Kobi who seems to really like attention! He is not stupid. He knows what is what with forensics. His whole big issue today was with possible sample sizes being so small that the prosecution couldn't "cut them in half" (no joke) and give half to the defense! Being a medical professional I just about wet my pants dudes!

LOL..he loves the attention..NG treats him like dog poop(like most everyone else) and he runs back for more. What I would like to see is another forensics expert on NG just to see what he/she would say! But, please, please keep Kobi, he is helping the defense so much.:rolleyes:

I think it was the dogs' handlers. But asking to cross examine the dogs themselves would've been funny! :D

Didn't they bring in more than one set of dogs just to be safe? So the defense couldn't accuse them of setting KC up?

I say she was doing *advertiser censored*! or phone sex! during the day:furious:

What was she doing all day EVERYDAY for TWO years? and where was Caylee everyday?:mad::waitasec::mad::waitasec::mad::waitasec:
I am sure LE knows....as her cell phone was like an apendage of hers. They can tell if she was in and around where she claimed to be working, etc... She is sccccrewwwwed....if you ask me (and I know you guys didn't lol.....but I really agree with what LP said....there is a TON more to come as Casey was so careless for being such a CSI~loving girl!)

Well for a time we know Jesse's family took care of Caylee, then there was that lady down the street (her name escapes me at the moment) then there was Laurel, and of course, Cindy ~ while Casey hung out with her friends.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megan phillips lynch
Back