Nancy Grace - Friday, 11/21/2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No, he doesn't do computers... hates them. He is getting his ideas from listening to NG and from his many admirers who call him on the phone and give him tips all the time. Or from his sidekick, who probably reads ALL the forums.

I like LP, but...I seriously think that he is getting alot of info from these boards....from his sidekick (since you stated that he didn't do computers). I have read a few theoriesl or scenarios here...BEFORE LP talked about them on NG.

Not sure if this means anything, but I just checked the Food Network lineup in Orlando from noon to 1pm, and there is NO FOOD/COOKING SHOW with a guy. There's Paula's home cooking, Quick Fix Meals with Robin Miller, 30 minute meals w/Rachael Ray and then Healthy appetite with Ellie. Emeril doesn't come on until 1pm.

So maybe he has his time mixed up on the 16th or he's lying, one of the two.

Food Network has changed their schedule considerably since June. I dug up the actual schedule for that day a long time ago when this first came up. The show that day was Unwrapped, an episode about mint flavored foods.

I know I had a dickens of a time finding the schedule and just tried to search again and had no luck. Food Network has recently revamped their website and that could be the problem. You could try searching for my old post if you want details. Anyway, the show at the relevant time was not Rachel Ray.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back