NANCY GRACE - Friday, 12/19/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm glad. :) What disturbs me is if she'd been found back then they might have been able to tell how she died. MOO

It would have been so much better all the way around if they had found Caylee the first part of August. There still would have been enough left of the remains, as you say, to tell how she died. It would have just so much better.

LP talking about his daughters cat being killed by a fox..he was upset over it for a week.

I thought KC said that ..

"she knows who has Caylee but she can't say because they might harm her"

Well if she knew who had her & Caylee's dead then why not tell LE ..?

Doesn't she want her daughters killers punished?

TM on now. He's not surprised it was Caylee. Very sad story.

Talking about indentation on the ground where body was.

LP - upset for a week when his daughter's cat was killed - imagine how horrible it would be if it was a child.

TM............he's not surprised, but it's still a very sad story. He believes the remains were there since June when she disappeared. No conspiracy.

NG nailed that...even though we knew in our mind it was Caylee...in our hearts we did not accept it until the final word today....RIP sweetie!

LP talking about his daughters cat being killed by a fox..he was upset over it for a week.
I would be too and much longer if it were one of my pets. :( Tim Miller's on now. So sad to listen to him too.

TM was taken to the spot and saw that the grass was dead and saw the indentation, and he has no doubt her body was there the whole time. That little baby was placed there. KC let the whole country drive around on a goose chase. She didn't try to help at all...when he stayed at their house, she never said 'Caylee' once.

Tim Miller....'I was in that house for 4 days & Casey never once said the word CAYLEE"

Caller wants to know how the defense can say the bag was just placed there if the bones are scattered everywhere?

They can't they're grasping at straws

Gloria Allred - the defense job is to create doubt.

What did that just say about JG...??? Reaction to news..WHEN???

After the press conference, I flipped back and forth between the "Big 3" so not sure who said it but someone asked someone if this meant her neck hadn't been broken and "this someone" said apparently not.

On another thread a few days ago, someone googled what KC googled about neckbreaking + household weapons or something...and got hits for breaking a rabbits neck humanely. So, to whoever researched this, can a toddlers neck be broken without breaking any bones?

babies bones are so flexible??? strangled??? humanely??? yuck........
Our family mourned and still mourn over our very old family cat after a year.
We even had her buried in a family pet area of the yard near a flowering bush.

How could a person be soooo cold, heartless and mean? I ask CA/GA this about their kc.

I completely understand what you're saying and I agree, but if she'd been found in August, maybe her remains would be able to tell manner of death? Wouldn't some organs still be present?

I wish she'd would have been found sooner too. This does give the defense some areas to create a doubt as much as I hate to know that. JB will use this that she wasn't found in Aug. If she was found sooner manner of death would have been way easier to prove. ME would've had more to test for cause of death & her organs would have spoken for her. KC is one evil person to take away such a beautiful little girl that anyone of us would have opened r arms to.

I'm glad they found her and know where she is now and are not waiting and still trying to find her.

I thought KC said that ..

"she knows who has Caylee but she can't say because they might harm her"

Well if she knew who had her & Caylee's dead then why not tell LE ..?

Doesn't she want her daughters killers punished?

She did say that, more than once. She had CA repeating it on television.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504
Back