Nancy Grace - Friday - Feb 12, 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Misty be being interviewed by DCF now re Ron or her own drug usage? Things that make me go hmmmm? They are facing some "REAL" prison time and why would DCF be involved now?

Both supports Crystal keeping Jr permanently as well as looking into the time HaLeigh went missing, charges based on it being an inevitability given the rampant drug use and dealing in the home?

They do seem to be more desperate in their conversations, putting Crystal's name out there as a possible suspect is beyond ridiculous.

And if CS were really on Ron's radar--where does their relationship fit in with his keep your friends close and your enemies closer approach?

They do seem to be more desperate in their conversations, putting Crystal's name out there as a possible suspect is beyond ridiculous.
I think he is speaking of another Crystal, I recall early on there was another Crystal, seems like it was Ron's cousin or something she had really nappy hair she was on NG once.

Why would Misty be being interviewed by DCF now re Ron or her own drug usage? Things that make me go hmmmm? They are facing some "REAL" prison time and why would DCF be involved now?
Yeah, you'd think him being in jail with a million dollar bond for DRUG trafficking would be enough for them. & why ask a girl in the same predicament? DCF shoulda done this months ago.

And if CS were really on Ron's radar--where does their relationship fit in with his keep your friends close and your enemies closer approach?
I guess he could only stay "close" to one enemy and given the fact that Misty is younger, he chose her...LOL !

Why on earth did NeJame say that he was sure Ron had nothing to do w/ Haleigh's disappearance ?

I had a phone call right before Nejame started talking about Ron. I missed the part of why Nejame felt so sure that Ron had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance. Anyone? He said something about .......................in his office. What did I miss?

It is interesting to see as the jail tapes evolve, you can see them crawling up the walls from detox but also getting frustrated and fearful over their situ.

You can see the cracks start to emerge, with Misty talking of Ron using her scripts and TN saying Misty is a witch.

Ron is trying to send his media messages to Misty so she will stay calm and NOT spill the beans ....... why? Why does Ron think speaking about his support and love for Misty will help her break .... it is just the complete opposite!!!! Ron is scared Misty is going to tell on him.

I think he is speaking of another Crystal, I recall early on there was another Crystal, seems like it was Ron's cousin or something she had really nappy hair she was on NG once.

LOL, I think you are referring to Ron's sister Crystal............

I loved Misty saying Ron was a great father. LOL LOL LOL He was so great he left his kids with YOU!! I bet DCFS got a kick out of that.
surely they didn't take HER opinion on that, lol. Lordy, that Misty is a delusional one.

Ron is acting as a double agent for Ron, not LE.

I had a phone call right before Nejame started talking about Ron. I missed the part of why Nejame felt so sure that Ron had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance. Anyone? He said something about .......................in his office. What did I miss?
I don't remember exact wording, but he was talking about Misty's failed polygraph and then went on to say that he was sure Ron had nothing to do with it. I don't think he explained why he thought that way.

Maybe they were going to file charges of child neglect too??? :waitasec:

Yeah, you'd think him being in jail with a million dollar bond for DRUG trafficking would be enough for them. & why ask a girl in the same predicament? DCF shoulda done this months ago.
make that years ago. Did they not look @ his arrest record? did they not talk to the children's mother? drug test him? go into that house? Why didn't they interview the teen-lover-babysitter earlier? What in the world WERE they doing? not looking out for Haleigh, that's for sure.

Did anyone else hear TN tell Ron "I never loved her (meaning Ron's sister) more than I loved you, no matter what anyone tells you". What was that about ? I assumed it was Ron's sister TN was talking about.

Ron/mom tape- ron saying he was the biggest mistake she made
She replys no no proudest moment is you bla bla bla....still proud of you...damn good daddy for 5 years...you take great care of your kids when nobody else would

Ron- hope these BLEEP don't lock me up forever I'm innocent
he also says- unsure what they can prove tho (?????)

Teresa telling him it is all over the media pictures video....

Art Harris says they are using him to get him to go ucover with misty to pull her heartstrings and get a confession

Caller believes Misty thinks ron will kill her if she talks. Did tommy report back to ron that misty wasn't home that night?

Misty only has to remember 3 things, sleep woke h gone. she is sticking with that story. She would rather go to prison as a drug dealer than a baby killer (guest opinion)

Mark Nejame- heard she was in a drug stupor...he disagrees nothing suggests that misty was hazy that night, first responders etc...she was clear and focussed.
he's not convinced she was out of it that night. Her and/or tommy know the answer.

Please, please, please don't let us hear next that Ron has hired Nejame to represent him, oh please don't. Nejame is a criminal defense attorney. Oh no.:banghead:

Did anyone else hear TN tell Ron "I never loved her (meaning Ron's sister) more than you, no matter what anyone tells you". What was that about ? I assumed it was Ron's sister TN was talking about.

I heard that. Not sure what the heck that was all about but it is strange indeed.

make that years ago. Did they not look @ his arrest record? did they not talk to the children's mother? drug test him? go into that house? Why didn't they interview the teen-lover-babysitter earlier? What in the world WERE they doing? not looking out for Haleigh, that's for sure.

Your entire post seems like dejavu from the DCF investigation months ago.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme