Nancy Grace - Friday - Feb 12, 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all care about YOU Haleigh. You are the most important, and we long for answers. If LP can get those answers then he needs to contact all parties and try to find these answers, its all that matters.

ETA: Of course he is not the best choice but I don't have a million dollars for the answers. If I did, I'd gladly spend it on answers for beautiful missing Haleigh.

Getting to see the re-run of the earlier NG right now. Very seldom watch because I have no respect at all for NG. Just heard Bethany Marshall explaining to NG that Misty's and Hank's hatred for her stems from the fact that she is the only person who is holding them accountable for their actions. What planet is she from????? The legal system is finally holding them accountable for some of their actions (drug-wise

Best part of the show is when Misty tells about Ron's drug addiction.

But that doesn't make him a bad father, :rolleyes: and NG chooses to just glide right over that!

IA that Misty holds the answers but NG overlooks EVERYTHING that Ron has done!

Who really belives that Ron is "undercover"? If he was LE would NOT have released that phone call!!!

ugh
:banghead:

no need for her to worry. they'd all just say that being all tough & ghetto was part of his cover. & then Ron would probably say, 'I told you so' about Donna Brock being no good, & that he was selling dope with her because he was willing to sacrifice his freedom to get Misty behind bars. Then he'd tell Misty that he loved her & had her back, & then he'd tell his mom,( cameras, tapes), that he did THAT because the police told him to. Then he'd tell the police, he was just trying to confuse Misty into slipping up. Trying to keep up with Ron, makes me dizzy.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I'm waiting impatiently for RC calls now! Iv'e only heard her defend defend defend him. I believe it is going to start getting REALLY good now.

I also thought Teresa's voice sounded a little slurred. I just can't see how Misty took the kids around any people that night, outside the trailer. Surely someone would have talked. Maybe she left them alone and asked Tommy to come by and check on them and she knows anything she says will implicate Tommy and she's not sure he did anything wrong?

Good point! Could be a very plausible scenario. Maybe TC cracked last time in jail because LE told him they know he was there at her house that night, (maybe a shoe print or some kind of evidence? who knows? cell pings!?)

So TC fesses up because they are clearly making things up as they go along. But what he doesn't fess is the reason MC was gone from the trailer - she was out scoring drugs for him!

They were gone an hour or so, come back, junior sleeping, haleigh gone, insanity ensues.

That would explain how mistys phone turned on (conveniently) shortly before ron came home at 3am, and she was awake and seemingly waiting for ron ... (when really as far as she should have known Ron should have been home at midnight) That's when she starts with the 'woke up she was gone' story. calls 911

That always bugged me... that MC wouldn't have known when Ron would be home later than expected since she wouldn't answer his calls all night, but Tommy knew he was working overtime when Ron called him looking for MC, totally makes sense Ron would mention it to Tommy, "working late, she won't answer what's the deal"

After Ron called Tommy him and Misty were relieved to know that they had hours of extra time to get their story concocted? Make it look like an abduction, open the back door with a brick, stage a predator getaway.

The more I hear and see in these video tapes, the more I understand the lifestyle they were/are leading and can see how it was most likely some huge fiasco that started out with another every day MC drug run, remember this is a teenager with no clue and her bro that seems to always be at the party.
(my opinon only)

Just imagine other teens that are 17 that you know, but they aren't pill heads and they aren't illiterate and they have always been well taken care of, they also do stupid and irresponsible things, making it far worse by trying to cover it up, concocting sketchy stories, thinking they are smarter than everyone, lie, lie and lie till the bitter end. Finally fess up, get grounded, learn from their mistakes. We do not have you average young bunch of adults here. In this case the stakes are far higher, Haleigh deserves justice!

You gotta love 'em! Ron is totally innocent even though they have him on video and audio in the "starring role" and mom is sure that they set him up! I am a mother and would like to believe that my kids are perfect, but when I see and hear them doing something I know is wrong, they are going to be punished, not pitied. This is probably the reason Ron is in all the trouble he's in today, he's never been held accountable for anything he did.

i know this has probably been answered so please forgive, new here, still catching up on all the old posts...were there calls between ron and misty that night, while he was at work, do we know...?
was wondering if it was possible that haleigh was sick or crying and misty called rc and he told her to give her something to settle her down?
that would implicate both of them, without him needing to be there...just wondered...

LE gives the Croslins and Cummings clan a gentle nudge.......

The Domino Effect

dominoeffect.jpg

Watching NG for the first time and I'll just get this over with now: :banghead::banghead:
:hand:
:eek:
:doh:
:slap:
:rolleyes:

:silenced:

I wish you would have listened to Levi's show! It was wayyyy more informative! But you can listen to it in 30 minutes, so its all good. :wink:

I just have to point out that Nancy sided with the Smith's in the baby Gabe case and Mrs. Smith got arrested................just sayin'.

Right tehcloser. And I don't think Nancy has yet to report on that arrest has she?

I wish he could spend as much time on Haleigh as we do here. I honestly don't think he has enough of the right information.

Please keep in mind that MN is a defense attorney.

NG was chummy with him tonight, but go back a year and a few months and you'd see how incredibly rude she was to him, and why? B/C then, he wasn't agreeing with her, today he is.

Remember also that it was he, who put together the LVA, poly, and hypnosis tests to do what? To prove to the world that RC had nothing to do with it, and that Misty did. That was the whole point then, and it hasn't changed.

He was TN's attorney, and imo, he was RC's as well, and imo, he still is.

Just b/c he hasn't admitted it yet, doesn't mean he isn't. He, TN and NG are doing a PR for RC, and imo shame on them all.

When did it become poor RC, and stop being poor Haleigh and Jr?

MN is one of the best defense attorneys in the State of Florida, it has been said.

jmo.

Because Misty failed her Poly/LVA miserably. :waitasec:I am not beginning to wonder if Nejame will be Ron's new attorney. Ron said he got a letter from an attorney. He didn't say who though.

And want to add...Misty has a bad potty mouth, boy she was going at it telling NG off. I am glad she did as well as her father, for my sake, but not in those words. Had to laugh when NG said the other day she had left over McDonald's chicken nuggets for dinner and today they came from Chick Fillet' (sp).

IMO, Ron, Misty and Tommy are going through some serious detox and are very very angry and are blaming the world. When this is all their own fault.
I don't buy what Ron is saying about LE having him say this or that....BS on that IMO. Why would he even say that knowing he is being recorded? Same way he called Misty in NY to tell her DB was undercover mama. Same way he stepped up to the plate when she failed her Poly/LVA he told everyone he stood by Misty and she had nothing to do with it. Early on he said it was not her fault she could not help Haleigh was taken. Something to that effect. That always struck me as odd.
I do wonder if Misty was not home,left the kids at a drug house/ lost track of the kids and really doesn't know exactly what happen.
:furious:I will stick to my feelings...If Ron would of never allowed Misty around the children this would of never happen.
:furious:If DCF would of taken the children 6 months prior to Haleigh going missing this would of never happen. If Misty was such a dope head this would of never happen!
Ron, Misty, and DCF....they all need to be charged. This was not Haleigh nor Jr.'s fault. All on Ron, Misty and DCF.:furious: Done...off my rant. Sorry.:angel:

Boy MAD, I bet it felt great to write this post and get it all off your chest.
I agree that Ron not only knows he's being taped, but he's lying about everything. Do we all really think LE would look to Ron to get the truth out of Misty? Come on, Ron you wouldn't talk with LE for months about your daughter's disappearance. LE can't possibly see your as the guiding light in this case.
I cannot and will not believe anything Ron says on his jail tapes. He is a big phony. He's playing the martyr trying to make it sound as if he is in jail only because he helped set up Misty so she would be arrested. Is Ron foolish enough to be trying to make his mother think he's still Saint Ron? If she believes him, she's either not very brigh;. Or she doesn't really know her son at all.
And, would someone please tell Nancy to stop saying these people are "secretly being taped." It's not a secret to anyone.
See, MAD now you've got me into a Rant.
Ahhh, that feels better.

I bet TN was cringing when they started playing that tape of Ron and his Girlfriend, I bet TN thought she was going to play the racist stuff.

AND Doc, they should have played that part. Ron needs to be shown for the dirt bag he is.
On tonight's show, was it just me, or did the rest of you notice, Nancy didn't seem to worshiping at the Altar Of Ronald tonight?
I was confused by Nancy's inability to remember a question a caller posed about whether Tommy told Ron he did not get an answer when he went to the motor home to check on Misty and the children. That was a good question. I think Nancy forgot it on purpose. She forgot it so quickly.
jmo

Surprisingly, Mark Furhman said the same thing on Geraldo this weekend. I must be the crazy one. I think that Ron had everything to do with Haleigh's disappearance and then some.

Lex, I guess you and I are the same type of crazy then. Haleigh's disappearance in my opionion has Ronald written all over it.
Never, from the 911 call on, has Ron acted like a father whose daughter was missing.
And, those who think he's totally out of this. Let's remember it was Ron who brought Misty back to watch two small children after her "Party" weekend.
Thanks Lex for believing Ron's got a hand in this too.

For once i have to give Mz. Nancy a small round of applause. Her playing these tapes and saying stuff about Misty is certainly getting Misty riled up. The more riled up she gets, the more she is gonna talk and one never knows when she might slip up in one of these phone calls and visits with her parents. So for that I would say go ahead Mz. Nancy - keep being nasty, it might actually be useful for once.

Thanks everyone who posted what was going on - I can't make myself watch.

i think ng gets even more of a power trip to know that they are so concerned about her show and viewers...2but i still don't think misty will make the critical error that way...

something is truly weird with ronnie and mommy...i won't say the "I" word but they have a strange intimacy, another "I" word...

Please keep in mind that MN is a defense attorney.

NG was chummy with him tonight, but go back a year and a few months and you'd see how incredibly rude she was to him, and why? B/C then, he wasn't agreeing with her, today he is.

Remember also that it was he, who put together the LVA, poly, and hypnosis tests to do what? To prove to the world that RC had nothing to do with it, and that Misty did. That was the whole point then, and it hasn't changed.

He was TN's attorney, and imo, he was RC's as well, and imo, he still is.

Just b/c he hasn't admitted it yet, doesn't mean he isn't. He, TN and NG are doing a PR for RC, and imo shame on them all.

When did it become poor RC, and stop being poor Haleigh and Jr?

MN is one of the best defense attorneys in the State of Florida, it has been said.

jmo.

Oh my, defense attorney, I can't even go there or I would get a time out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member