Nancy Grace Jan. 25, 2010: Will arrests help find missing Haleigh Cummings?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Art Harris saying Crystal has Junior. Nancy interrupted him asking why she lost custody to begin with.

lord..LMAO Mark that cracked me up

30 something year old mom that looks 70...

sowwy... was too funny

I thought the comment was spot on!! My daughter is here and wants to see a pic of her...(she doesn't watch these cases like I do). Can someone post a picture of her for me??? Thanks!

Art Harris says Crystal got custody after a drug test and they checked out her home.

You know the fact that Misty called 911 to report some guy jumped in the car and stole her purse as well as her drugs, just shows what we are dealing with here. She is a definitely a dumb AZZ. Which is why I can beleive that is behind this cover up, unless like I said a minute ago. Haliegh got into the Oxy's, OD'd called Ron, Ron called Tommy cause he needed to stay at work, he needed the alibi. and Tommy got rid of Haleigh while Misty got rid of the vomit soaked blanket and to watch Junior. Then When Ron got home they put the whole spin on it about the "abduction"
Bingo! MOO

Nancy is just not willing to say that she was wrong about Ron and his part in all of this. She continues to blame Misty for everything. Well, who married Misty after Haleigh went missing Nancy ? Who is in jail now for drug trafficking ?

How Nancy has the nerve to say anything against Crystal is beyond me.

Lisa Croslin

mom-1.jpg

Looks like Nancy's not going to cut Crystal any slack, since SHE would never let anyone get custody of her kids. But, ummm... who's sitting in jail right now? :crazy:

Nancy is just not willing to say that she was wrong about Ron and his part in all of this. She continues to blame Misty for everything. Well, who married Misty after Haleigh went missing Nancy ? Who is in jail now for drug trafficking ?

How Nancy has the nerve to say anything against Crystal is beyond me.
And who had Misty in the mobile home caring for both of his children to begin with??? :banghead:

Nancy claims to be a victim's advocate but she blasts Crystal who was fleeing from an abusive relationship (per CS whom I believe totally on that- she is honest almost to a fault I think). She needs to put herself in Crystal's shoes and income level and age and see it from there... not her at whatever age she is with a well paying job and all that stuff.

I'm so gald I am not watching this show!!!
NG just is allot of hype anymore.
I'll just read and give my hubby a break!

So did I hear this right. Ron said the cops got him out of the car first and as they were handcuffing him they said to him we doing this to get info of where Haleigh is from Misty....

So did I hear this right. Ron said the cops got him out of the car first and as they were handcuffing him they said to him we doing this to get info of where Haleigh is from Misty....
It sounded something like that. I want to hear it from LE though! MOO

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the hell does Ron have over all these people???????
Ron is in this Up to his eyeballs.
I do beleive that Misty doesn't know where Haleigh is now cause I think that Tommy or Ron got rid of Haleigh after she ODed on their ILLEGAL PILLS.

Oh, here NG is making her backdoor apology to TM.

That's what he says, trigger. The arrests were just to get info about Haleigh.

Yep and since Ron said it we know it's true! :loser:

Too late, NG! I really despise her...

Now saying the Christmas gifts were purchased by Donna herself and not TM. I guess they got their story straight over the weekend. MN is backing up today's take on Donna.

TM is sad and sorry about the whole thing. Donna hasn't gotten any info that we know of and if she did, how can we believe it, says Mark N.

Oh, here NG is making her backdoor apology to TM.

Yep I know it's supposed to be one but I sure didn't hear it! :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487