Nancy Grace Jan 27, 2010: Haleigh dad & babysitter arrest reports released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree! RC is the center of everything and very much in charge/control.

He even controls Misty, in as much as a statement of ownership on her lower back!

He owns the problem but wants to distract to Misty or to these 'invisi-perps' he wants to kill. Sounds like the evil invisi Zanny the Nanny.
I think that was a large part of the purpose of the 'marriage' ~ to keep her under control. I also think it is possible Misty doesn't remember details about the night Haleigh disappeared, but that she also knows a lot more than she's telling. And, possibly why she hasn't been killed yet (paraphrasing Ron's threat to whoever took Haleigh) is his own culpability in the scenario such as (to start with) drugs being present in the house. MOO

Yeah but they told him Misty's bond was reduced to 150.000 and Tommy's to 7500. But his is still sitting there at the same amount as the day he was arrested. Bet that ticks him off.

I wonder if they are squeezing him to see if he gets mad, ya know? lol

I wonder if they are squeezing him to see if he gets mad, ya know? lol
I definetely think they are going to be pushing his buttons. I till be interesting if the tapes are released.
I think PCSO needs to have a come to Jesus meeting with NG about her soft spot.

Yep NG has it all wrong, Cummings is a master manipulator, we all know the type.

He is in a sneaky wishy-washy way, in as much as he talks the talk, talks big and seems to control some. He tries to intimidate / scare off guys but I sense he is more talk than action -- unless you are a younger female. He doesn't play in the real drug dealing world, a minor role.

He is in a sneaky wishy-washy way, in as much as he talks the talk, talks big and seems to control some. He tries to intimidate / scare off guys but I sense he is more talk than action -- unless you are a younger female. He doesn't play in the real drug dealing world, a minor role.

You are so right on this cyberborg. When you're in a jail cell and expect to be there awhile, it's a very safe place to utter death threats on other people. And, Ron knows that. jmo

After going through everything for the first time as a new member, I feel sorry for this little girl for being left with Misty. Not only do I feel she is hiding something I also feel Ron is hiding something too. They need to spend some time in jail and maybe they will start giving up some information on the whereabouts of this poor little girl.

Ron from the beginning has covered and protected Misty's story. He said he felt she was telling the truth and he could not think of any inconsistency's in her story.

The only reason to do that is if he was the one that did something to Haleigh. Otherwise he would be brow beating her everyday they were married trying to find out what happened to Haliegh and telling everyone he felt she did something to her and certainly not be out dealing drugs with her.

He is letting that story stand that he backs her and doesn't believe there are any inconsistency's in her story to this day.

Don't shoot me please.:couch:I have never felt Ronald was home that night or had anything to do with his daughters disappearance, other than make some very poor choices of caregivers and girlfriends.He should have never left his children in her care.I also don't doubt him when he says he would kill the people responsible if he knew,and that would include Misty,and her friends and family where i believe the answers lie..I just pray every night that someone comes clean so we can bring that baby home,dead,or alive..

Yeah but they told him Misty's bond was reduced to 150.000 and Tommy's to 7500. But his is still sitting there at the same amount as the day he was arrested. Bet that ticks him off.

IMO it shows RC's the fish they really wanna fry...

:parrot:

Ron from the beginning has covered and protected Misty's story. He said he felt she was telling the truth and he could not think of any inconsistency's in her story.

The only reason to do that is if he was the one that did something to Haleigh. Otherwise he would be brow beating her everyday they were married trying to find out what happened to Haliegh and telling everyone he felt she did something to her and certainly not be out dealing drugs with her.

He is letting that story stand that he backs her and doesn't believe there are any inconsistency's in her story to this day.

Exactly!!

(bbm) Otherwise doc, I'm pretty sure there wouldn't have been any wedding for Misty, more like a funeral.

After going through everything for the first time as a new member, I feel sorry for this little girl for being left with Misty. Not only do I feel she is hiding something I also feel Ron is hiding something too. They need to spend some time in jail and maybe they will start giving up some information on the whereabouts of this poor little girl.

Welcome Lele117!

:newbie:

:Welcome-12-june:

So glad someone said that!

This is why defenses of Ron with "it can happen to any parent" are so bothersome to see.

It's like saying "any child can be killed in a car wreck" to defend parents who got theirs killed by drunk driving with them. :sheesh:

That bad things can and do happen to good, responsible people is never a good reason to avoid holding irresponsible people accountable for taking unnecessary risks with their children's lives.

Mark also included children of alcoholics in the 70 times more likely.So True.Take care.:angel:

I still don't see how NG and all of her quests are still placing ALL the blame from the night when HaLeigh went missing right up to the drug bust on Misty. I mean come on, Misty has a 6th grade education yet she is running this drug ring all on her own and Ron is just along for the ride? Also RC talks of a girlfriend who is not Misty then why would he pay for a tat that was his name on Misty's back?!?!?!? I hope that LE uses all of the tapes that RC is making from jail to help turn Misty against RC and company. Then maybe we will get some answers on what happened to HaLeigh.

Mel

Great post, I completely agree.
Give Ron lots of rope-he will surely hang himself. At first I was upset about all the phone privledges he has but after thinking about it and reading comments on letting him talk he will surely flub up along the way and that is what this case needs.
Scorned lovers turn against each other all the time when it comes to this stuff.
We need Misty to get really scorned!!

Give Ron lots of rope-he will surely hang himself. At first I was upset about all the phone privledges he has but after thinking about it and reading comments on letting him talk he will surely flub up along the way and that is what this case needs.
Scorned lovers turn against each all the time when it comes to this stuff.

BBM

ITA....break that line that she has tethered to Ron and I think we will get some answers. I say bring in RC's new girlfriend so she and Misty can have a nice chat about just how loving RC really is.

Mel

Scorned lovers turn against each all the time when it comes to this stuff.

ITA! I know Misty may be head over heels for little ole Ronald but Misty is not stupid....she has street knowledge if nothing else. She is not going to risk spending the rest of her life sitting behind bars if she can help it. When LE comes to Misty with a deal, I bet my :twocents: that she will take it and tell all she knows.

We see that Misty has had other boyfriends and she knows she can get other men besides Ron. She is not going to sit behind bars too long. They may have to make her an offer that she can't refuse in order to talk....she may walk....but if she gives enough information that will break this case open and she had absolutely nothing to do with Haleigh's "disappearance" and just participated in the cover up, I say "go for it". I would like to see her locked up but I would rather find Haleigh, if I had to choose.

Scorned lovers turn against each other all the time when it comes to this stuff.

Twall, think about how mad you were about all the phone calls Ron could make, now imagine how mad the general population of the jail is about his special treatment. They won't have hugs for him when he gets in with them.

That's his mantra over and over and over but I see it more as a distraction rather than talking about the circumstances surrounding the disappearance or what he knows.

Tough talk but helps nothing...

EXACTLY what I was thinking :thumb: RC uses the rage-at-phantom-perp as a defense or a barrier to prevent people from questioning HIM!!!! It's nothing more than a diversionary tactic IMO. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members