Nancy Grace Mon Sept 8 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wasn't being rude in the slightest and my sincerest apologies if you think I was.

I watched the video over and over and the woman is VERY antagonistic at best.

She was screaming "where are you from, Ohio?" and then the other point-blank insults as well.

She obviosuley is from some place a little less refinied than the midwest.

So if I don't make a post that is popular do I get booted?
dude read the tos... it is really all explained there. For example....do you think maybe some people from Ohio or any other geographical location (for that matter) may be reading here? (I was born and raised in Ohio even tho I have been traveling the world the last 17 years with the army) so you see what I mean.....??? go back and read the TOS. It is really explains itself. And no...you won't get booted...if your posts follow the TOS.:blowkiss:

Lp got all riled up about the DNA in the trunk and said "regarding the DNA news it will “shock the world”

Still waiting ~ :crazy:

Naw, the dogs already hit on the trunk. There's a lot more shocks here, and believe me they are probably true.

I've thought a lot about this case, behaviors, etc., and I do believe sexual abuse may be the missing component in the creation of socio/psychopaths. Remember folks, you read it first here. Maybe they can do studies and add it to the book on psychological behaviors - the real name escapes me now, but those who know what I mean, know what I mean.

BTW, LP, if you really want to learn about sociopaths, get in touch. If not, bow your head, dry your hat and pontificate.

My personal opinion is that he is thinking about WHO the daddy is. And he thinks it is someone in the family.

There are also some murmurings about "uncle daddy."

Makes one wonder what he was planning on using that gun for? Maybe a little one on one with KC to get the truth out of her and thats why a tipster called it in.. I mean it had to be someone so close and in thier circle who called right?waitasec:

Or, maybe it occurred to him that if KC can kill once, she can kill twice.

NANCY GRACE Transcript

Police Confiscate Gun in Car at Anthony Residence

Aired September 8, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Breaking news tonight. Police desperately searching for a beautiful little 3-year-old Florida girl, Caylee, after her grandparents report her missing, little Caylee now not seen for 11 long weeks, last seen with her mother. So why didn`t Mommy call police?
Headlines tonight. Reports that mom, Casey, has created a new and elaborate story full of details about the day little Caylee went missing, something completely different. Police arrive at the Anthony home in the early morning hours to confiscate a gun, that handgun reported to police by a tipster. This as reports emerge that grandmother, Cindy, on the verge of kicking mom, Casey, out of the Anthony home just before little Caylee goes missing. Texas-based Equusearch suspends search for 3-year-old Caylee. Why?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/08/ng.01.html

Haven't read this yet, but did Baez say" You are assuming Casey does NOT know where Caylee is?"

ETA: 5 min into the show, none of this is new...... oh well.

Passive...I learned growing up that men do NOT hit or push women...and especially their elders... George just lost it! Its that simple and he should pay. He doesnt need to be outside endlessly putting up crime tape!!!

So true, same with the way I was brought up.
In fact, a man should never, ever touch a woman without the woman making the first advance ie; a hug.
Even with a handshake, a man should never extend his hand first...it should always be a woman who extendes her hand to a man for a handshake.
Obvious I'm from the old school.

As far as the stakes and the yellow tape...
Wasn't there anyone, a single person other than C and G that they could have asked to put that tape up?

They didn't need to put themselves outside for that long a period of time, hammering and taping.

Maybe ask a friend of Lee to put it up? Maybe a friend of Lee's girlfriend.....anybody but them.
It almost seems as if they put themselves in harm's way on purpose knowing what would escalate.
JMHO

Oh, and it's Kale - Lee. An L in the first syllable and an L in the second syllable and the A in the first syllable is a short A.

Haven't read this yet, but did Baez say" You are assuming Casey does NOT know where Caylee is?"

ETA: 5 min into the show, none of this is new...... oh well.

Yes, he really did say that. It was part of his rant the night that she was rearrested at her home when he wasn't there. He hasn't really had much to say since.

Not fair chilly willy- I saw the video, dont care, where I come from you put your hands on a woman ya better find a rock to hide under, the man-villagers are comin.

Thanks to the endless loop of this on Nancy it was quite clear that George did a bit more than put his hands on her! He pushed her enough IMO that she could have easily fallen backward if she was a bit "less feisty" and not afraid of him :clap:

UGH...agree Blink...if that was my grandma, I'd bee paying the attorneys fees right smart. Nobody smashes grannys boobies...man...I cannot believe he went there!

I know alot of the protesters are emotional...we all are...but if they stay off the actual lawn & stay civil..well, then...I may not choose to do that...but cannot truthfully say I would not derive some small satisfaction telling the Anthony's how I felt about their behavior.

I was housebound due to surgery complications ALL during the OJ trial..OMG, what a introduction to Court TV that was...I was ranting and dumbfounded by it all.

Fast forward a few rants later and I am no longer at my job because of health...instead worked "in town" at an artists studio on a very busy location in a local resort town...it was rumored that OJ was looking to buy propery there...I flat told my employers that if crossed the door I would not wait on him and I would have my say...they:woohoo: AGREED!

Sometimes public scorn...historically is all we have to fall back on...as long as it doesn't go "mob."

I think the A's fought alot...the whole family dynamic leans that way...some people just love it.

Respectfully snipped.

You have to believe your kids, even when you know they are telling tales.

You do? I've never thought it wise to believe what is obviously a lie, even if it comes from your own child's mouth.

ETA: I didn't get to watch Nancy Grace last night so I really appreciate those who reported on the show.

sorry to quote myself. i wanted to repost this in case anyone could help me with this. it's driving me nuts!

did he lose his job as a cop in ohio because of his throwing his daddy thru the window? and why is he not working as a cop now?

I could be wrong but I believe he had quit LE before this incident happened, he was working for his dad in the car dealership. Later on, he opened a dealership with his brother. When that did not succeed, the family moved to FL. Some people are just not cut out for law enforcement. I have a dtr-in-law who worked at it for a few years, but says she would never go back. My other son, OTOH, has been with the SD for 18 years.

I don't really like watching NG's show because it is not very well put together. However, with all the politics, it's about the only one who covers this case. And sometimes it IS interesting, if you can get past her interruptions and rudeness. I missed the first 20 minutes or so, and after that segment, it's always 5 minutes of commercials between every 2 minutes of the show. Greta covered maybe 5 minutes... from Alaska!

Are you saying what I think you're saying? :eek:

I can't say anything for sure. But the entire fatherhood issue is really weird to me. Nobody knows who it is, and if they do know --well, he is dead now ?
How convenient !
There is a huge secret there.

I think I explained it better elsewhere. This family is a group of self-indulgent bastards whose only concern is for themselves individually. Caylee's gone now, so they will just deal with it and move on. There is no need to look back or determine responsibility, just move on. This family is devoid of emotion. Sure they can show fear, anger - but I think everything to them is just possessions.

Devoid of Emotion. I've never seen it so collectively before. They are all a mess. Can you imagine the convo's going on in that house?

Casey what would you like for dinner ?
Hey 'Friends" in on, let's all watch it.

Like Rob Dick & many friends said, Casey NEVER stops talking.
So they are talking about everything but the 'hippo' in the room (as RobotDog would say).
They have just moved on, no need to look at or ponder the past. And next August when it's Caylee's birthday again, it will just be another day without any mention of what was formerly in their lives. They'll just talk about the weather or something like that.

Casey is probably easily set off. I've seen this in families where one person's personality is tremendously stronger than everyone elses so everyone tip toes around that person in order to keep the peace. Over the years it becomes second nature.

True. Speaking as a former spoiled brat, I can say that this could definitely be the case. I was use to things being handed to me and would raise h*ll when they weren't. Fortunately for me, life gave me a swift kick in the you know what and I changed my behavior real fast. The rest of the world doesn't put up with the same chit that mommy and daddy does.

I don't think Casey has realized that yet. JMO

all these "theories' of Casey's are getting old.

I do find it odd, that if the family believes Caylee is out there - why are they not begging and pleading for her safe return on tv>? isn't that usually done in most missing persons cases?

True. Speaking as a former spoiled brat, I can say that this could definitely be the case. I was use to things being handed to me and would raise h*ll when they weren't. Fortunately for me, life gave me a swift kick in the you know what and I changed my behavior real fast. The rest of the world doesn't put up with the same chit that mommy and daddy does.

I don't think Casey has realized that yet. JMO

I think there's a lot more to Casey than her just "needing to grow up" though - I'm sure you have morals and weren't lying and stealing your way through life with reckless disregard for others! I was pretty irresponsible too in my late teens in terms of driving too fast and being reckless with money, and freeloaded a little, but I would never have done the things that Casey's done, because she is amoral. I was thinking, what if they had cut her off a lot sooner, and kicked her out of the house, etc? but then again, there's a child involved. And Casey would have just likely found a way to beg, borrow and steal her way through life, because she has no respect for other human beings. so, as much as I don't want to defend GA and CA here, they were between a rock and a hard place with her.

This girl ending up in jail was inevitable IMO - whether it was b/c of identity theft or some kind of scam.

I watched most of the show but since there wasn't much new news...I turned it. But I did love the woman who spoke and said how much Casey likes a mans attention. I think she was spot on about that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo
Back