Nancy Grace Mon Sept 8 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just on Nancy before the break how Cindy and Casey fought in June over Casey and her care of Caylee etc. Ok if this story is true about the fight, that Cindy saw a counselor for help Nancy Grace also just reported she told Casey during the fight to find a JOB which means Cindy and George KNEW she did NOT have a job. So they lied to POLICE officers, during the investigation, when they said she went off to work just like any other day.

And under oath at the bond hearing no less...
Still think lying is not a crime? :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiveactivist
Agreed. But if you thought they would be put to death, what would you do?

I'd be totally heartsick / but I could never protect them!!! NEVER!!!!

agreed, people this is not something this girl is going to get away with, not going to happen. Switch from parent mode to grandparent mode with that realization and do the right thing so your grandaughter can be laid to rest already.

And under oath at the bond hearing no less...
Still think lying is not a crime? :)

I never did, but it is hearsay. I still keep feeling something is gonna go bad at that house under this stress, can't shake it

The part on NG where it was mentioned the Cindy was aware that Casey didn't have a job caught my attention as well. So, if Casey didn't have a job, why did Cindy believe Casey was dropping Caylee off with Zanny? Why did Cindy lie and say that she thought Casey was working at Universal when she supposedly was getting ready to kick Casey out of the house for being a free loader? :confused:

Love Pat Brown. Interesting stuff she is saying about Blanchard Park...

I have a THEORY:
We know Casey's original dropped Caylee at Sawgrass Apts. with Zenaida story. Now the story allegedly changes (according to Rob Dick *and* I heard Cindy mention "Sam" before Rob Dick went public with what he heard). Ask yourself: Why did Casey change her story?

Could it possibly be to fit any newfound evidence linking her to Blanchard Park? So she tailors her story (changes the location, adds players "Sam" and her children) to suit the possible newfound evidence.

Could the evidence be the stuff Joe's group found in Blanchard?

Just pondering...

I believe that was his own Father he threw out of the plate glass window of his
Father's car dealership where George went to work for his Dad after
quitting as a cop.

He seems to like to push doesn't he?

I think there's a lot more to Casey than her just "needing to grow up" though - I'm sure you have morals and weren't lying and stealing your way through life with reckless disregard for others! I was pretty irresponsible too in my late teens in terms of driving too fast and being reckless with money, and freeloaded a little, but I would never have done the things that Casey's done, because she is amoral. I was thinking, what if they had cut her off a lot sooner, and kicked her out of the house, etc? but then again, there's a child involved. And Casey would have just likely found a way to beg, borrow and steal her way through life, because she has no respect for other human beings. so, as much as I don't want to defend GA and CA here, they were between a rock and a hard place with her.

This girl ending up in jail was inevitable IMO - whether it was b/c of identity theft or some kind of scam.

True. I never acted anywhere close to the way Casey has been acting. :)

<<Not fair chilly willy- I saw the video, dont care, where I come from you put your hands on a woman ya better find a rock to hide under, the man-villagers are comin.>>

Sorry, but where I come from women are taught to act like ladies and leave the battling to the men. Just my opinion, but I don't think most women have a chance against a man and therefore probably shouldn't be challenging a man in such a way.

The part on NG where it was mentioned the Cindy was aware that Casey didn't have a job caught my attention as well. So, if Casey didn't have a job, why did Cindy believe Casey was dropping Caylee off with Zanny? Why did Cindy lie and say that she thought Casey was working at Universal when she supposedly was getting ready to kick Casey out of the house for being a free loader? :confused:

It is NG "theory" of why Cindy was going to throw Caylee out of the house.

GRACE: I`m going to go back to the theory, what we`ve learned recently, that just before little Caylee goes missing, Cindy Anthony, according to reports of a local affiliate, was on the verge of kicking Casey out, mom, Casey, out, and making her actually get a job like the rest of us. In fact, tensions had mounted so high, according to a local reporter, that grandmother, Cindy, had actually gone to a therapist about mom, Casey, stealing money out of her grandmother`s assisted living fund.

Nancy Grace Transcript of Sept 5, 2008
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/08/ng.01.html

Why NG decided to "pump it up" with the statement: "making her actually get a job like the rest of us." Well that's NG!

Nitrous oxide makes you high. It will suffocate you if you get too much. But, you wouldn't use it to make a child sleep.

Nitorous is a gas and dissapates too rapidly to be detected.

Chloroform comes in liquid form.

No lab would mistake one for the other.

IMO

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but nitrous oxide is also known as "laughing gas" or "happy gas" and you can get it at the dentist's office.
T

oh geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez the gal who got shoved? thats all we get? who cares what she has to say. she got shoved she filed charges end of story. nancy is realllllly reaching

Actually, what would be reaching would be filing charges against Lee for trying to grab or grabbing her sign. There is case law for battery when someone so much as knocked a hat off someone's head. You are not supposed to aggressively touch anyone or anything they are holding either.

Probably. Because at the end of the day we had no idea how else to act when the PD wouldn't look elsewhere until we could 'prove' ourselves innocent.

How else would you expect us to act?

Why is the family who loves their family always suspected first?

To answer your last question: The family is always suspected first because statistics OVERWHELMINGLY show in a case like this small child missing or believed dead a family member is almost always involved. Though they get a lot of press, a missing or dead child being found to be a result of a stranger abduction is exceedingly rare. Most of the time, an overwhelming majority of the time, it is an immediate family member who committed the crime.

Cindy, who is a nurse, might know chloraform is a good cleaner, and I don't believe we have it established WHO did the search on the net. Do we?

If it was residue from Casey using it, or putting Caylee "out", there probably would be a lot less than they seem to have found. Now, a compulsive cleaner would use it and use it again. They'd disolve the damned trunk with it if they could.

Chemist Jeff Flowers, who has testified in state and federal court as an expert, said positive tests for vaporized chloroform mean those results could not have come from anything else -- not cleaning products, not human body fluids or a mixture of anything else.
"I think it's as significant or more significant than finding decomposition products," Flowers said.
Flowers said it had to have been pure chloroform, WESH 2's Bob Kealing reported.
"It could not have come from a chemical reaction in the trunk. It's impossible," Flowers said.
Flowers said chloroform can be found in very small amounts in everyday liquid cleaning products. But, he said, chloroform cannot vaporize or get in to the air unless large amounts of it are present.
Source: http://www.wesh.com/news/17397494/detail.html

Is this the first time it was confirmed by anyone besides GA that the car was out of gas? Has there been any confirmation from LE?
There was confirmation by the tow lot guy in the 400 pages.

Actually, what would be reaching would be filing charges against Lee for trying to grab or grabbing her sign. There is case law for battery when someone so much as knocked a hat off someone's head. You are not supposed to aggressively touch anyone or anything they are holding either.

Instead of pretending that he's a nice guy and asking the woman how she is, he chooses instead to get in "last licks". What a creep. I wish that she would have filed a complaint against him too. I wasn't able to read the sign; does anyone know what it said?

I could be wrong but I believe he had quit LE before this incident happened, he was working for his dad in the car dealership. Later on, he opened a dealership with his brother. When that did not succeed, the family moved to FL. Snip!

Cindy's brother said George was doing just fine as LE but Cindy talked him into quitting to go to work for his dad. She wanted his dad's car lot because it was succesful. Fight, window, another car lot, bust, Florida. I guess my point is that Cindy's ambition removed George from LE.

Instead of pretending that he's a nice guy and asking the woman how she is, he chooses instead to get in "last licks". What a creep. I wish that she would have filed a complaint against him too. I wasn't able to read the sign; does anyone know what it said?

The sign said "If you touch me, expect a visit from my grandsons".

I never did, but it is hearsay. I still keep feeling something is gonna go bad at that house under this stress, can't shake it

Once again I agree with you. I think that each time I see a protester wind GA up tighter than a two dollar watch. I bet he goes back inside and they tiptoe around him. The problem is going to start when they each feel it is their turn to be tiptoed around.

I will never believe that they have not asked Casey what the truth is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo
Back