NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/15/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Isn't chloroform a hazard material?

LE said around that area none of the chemical companies ever had anyone ask for chloroform. So was it legal for her to have it? I think not so it couldn't have been an accidental overdose. That implies that Caylee willingly took it herself. So this time LP is full of it imo.

imoo

I believe that chloroform can be ordered over the internet. At least that's what was shown on NG sometime ago.

Lee taking that memorial down and his hateful attitude doing it makes me have thoughts about Lee I didn't have before. He is acting very strangely for some reason.

What Lee did was so terrible! People were paying the respects to Caylee and that shouldn't qualify as an offense to the Anthony family. :mad:

Their old claim was that Caylee was alive and Zanny took her.

Their statement today acknowledges that they now expect to hear that she is indeed dead. But they maintain their belief that Zanny is the culprit.

I don't know what they will require for concrete proof Casey did but they did at least accept that this is Caylee. I wasn't even sure they would make it that far.

Cindy is on tape telling LE she believes Zanni is the generic name Casey used and it could be Jesse or Amy or somebody else.What she and George say in public and to LE are two different things.

I think it is very very very telling that noone from the Anthony family has visited Casey. Don't ya think if they truly believed the nanny killed Caylee they would be visiting Casey and comforting her...I mean she just lost her daughter!! This will be very telling in Court.

I think it is very very very telling that noone from the Anthony family has visited Casey. Don't ya think if they truly believed the nanny killed Caylee they would be visiting Casey and comforting her...I mean she just lost her daughter!! This will be very telling in Court.

Talking about "what" is in the bag. Natitia says local reports say there is some sort of covering inside the bag, which led them back to the A home.

NG says no clothes. Natitia says not confirmed about clothes.

O/T This is when I had to turn Nancy Grace off,she got so in Natitia's face about this,that I was embarrassed for Natitia. Nancy Grace was screaming at her that she heard with her own ears that there was NO clothes! So!!...
Poor Natitia just shrugged and then Nancy went on to someone else.

I can't watch NG,I just can't. I'm so glad I get recaps on this forum. LOL thanks all!!

Talking about "what" is in the bag. Natitia says local reports say there is some sort of covering inside the bag, which led them back to the A home.

NG says no clothes. Natitia says not confirmed about clothes.

O/T This is when I had to turn Nancy Grace off,she got so in Natitia's face about this,that I was embarrassed for Natitia. Nancy Grace was screaming at her that she heard with her own ears that there was NO clothes! So!!...
Poor Natitia just shrugged and then Nancy went on to someone else.

I can't watch NG,I just can't. I'm so glad I get recaps on this forum. LOL thanks all!!

Isn't chloroform a hazard material?

LE said around that area none of the chemical companies ever had anyone ask for chloroform. So was it legal for her to have it? I think not so it couldn't have been an accidental overdose. That implies that Caylee willingly took it herself. So this time LP is full of it imo.

imoo

IMO..on every website that you search on chloroform, a danger warning is all over the place about it CAUSING DEATH. IMO if chloroform was used it negates an accident. It's kind of like putting 4 bullets in a gun that holds 5, you click and if a bullet hits someone it was just an accident? I don't think so. JMO.

I agree,

Also
Carlos Padilla said Today that it's amazing that the Meter Reader actually noticed the bag because he could have very easily missed it because of the undergrowth.

I think LE is already anticipating the defense saying that somebody dumped the body recently.

This tells me the remains were not just dumped but placed and hidden.
I think Casey got lucky, school was out for the summer, less kids and parents along that road, summer rains would easily keep that area wet, very few people who live here would just walk into a wooded swampy area without thinking twice and then TS Faye.

That "dream team" sickens me, I cannot believe these "experts" coming forth to defend this "baby killer", IMO, she has no defense!! To do it for publicity is getting down pretty low! There could be no other reason to come forth and defend Ms. Anthony.....Henry Lee needs to take english lessons, my gosh, the man has been here for forty years. I cannot understand a word he say's, I really don't want to especially now that he has drank that koolaid.
---------------------
I kept thinking why doesn't she speak with one who speaks English!! I got the impression he is not coming back,or maybe just for a day..

9 days....the below link takes you to the activities and phone pings on June 24th. The infamous gas can day. She has the confrontation the the trunk of her car. Panics and drives off. She needs to get rid of the body asap. Phone pings a few minutes later at Chicksaw/Suburban where Caylee's body was found.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2008-6-24&c=4

OMG! oh I can't stand it, I can't wait for this trial, I can't wait for her to pay for what she did.

I agree. I don't think KC planned ahead enough to make it look like a kidnapping. She lived for the moment,

Someone planned ahead ..
The searches for missing children, neck breaking, household weapons and cconfirm that!

Casey wanted to make this look like a kidnapping ..
I have NO doubt ..

the ants know kc has lied over and over, kc was a thief, GA even said 'I guess I really don't know my daughter' after viewing 1200 *advertiser censored* pix..........come on, the writing is on the wall.........if the ants can't retain that then they need serious mental help...........all of them. IMO

Looks like I missed something, what 1200 *advertiser censored* pix?

Out of all the garbage on NG tonight, the one bright moment was LP's statement that John Allen is morally driven to find ALL of Caylee so that the whole of her body can be buried and to make sure that none of the child is left behind in the woods.

Strangers have more respect for this baby's body than all of her family combined. How sad that Caylee wasn't loved in life and is forgotten in death by her own.

GA and CA, LE is down the block sifting through dirt to find the little toes and fingers of Caylee. Where are you? Strategizing her murderer's defense?

CA - you never noticed a missing sheet from her bed? Really?

GVS will have "gruesome new updates" after this commercial...sorry I didn't know who to tell.

she tells amy via text messages, starts talking about the smell on the 25th, says she got rid of and that there was something dead splattered on her grill on the 27th

This reminds me of Scott Peterson placing all those "Where are you, beautiful?" phone calls to Laci's cell, after he had killed her. Just trying to throw people off the track. They think they can outfox the world.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976
Back