NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/15/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think it is very very very telling that noone from the Anthony family has visited Casey. Don't ya think if they truly believed the nanny killed Caylee they would be visiting Casey and comforting her...I mean she just lost her daughter!! This will be very telling in Court.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

IF (A Family) Visit KC
THEN
Innocence
ELSE
IF (A Family) NOT Visit KC
THEN
Guilty, Guilty, Guilty

---------------------
I kept thinking why doesn't she speak with one who speaks English!! I got the impression he is not coming back,or maybe just for a day..

I personally loved it when he mentioned that there are lots of times he oversees crime scenes and they just "work together" helping each other out?????? Where do they come up with these little lies???? working together---better check with JB....don't think he is in on that plan....

I don't think so either. I honestly thought that the reason she went with the 9th in the beginning is because she left her car with her purse in it and was going to take off as if she was murdered like the girl at Blanchard Park. I think that's why the 9th sticks out and I think that's why she kept referring to Blanchard Park. I think the kidnapping story was just something she came up with when Lee was in the room. I think it was all she could think of since she knew her plot with abandoning the car didn't work out. That's why she says, "Mom, let's leave it at that," or pretends that it's too dangerous to talk. She can't think of anything else. Her confidence once she was arrested is shot since LE called her on all of her lies and she realized that they were going to follow up on any of her stories. I honestly believe that was the first time in her life that anyone went to that extent to find out if she was telling the truth. I have never been able to get past her smirk as she was being arrested.

Exactly!

Cindy is on tape telling LE she believes Zanni is the generic name Casey used and it could be Jesse or Amy or somebody else.What she and George say in public and to LE are two different things.

OMG that is the stupidest most ridiculous thing honestly I think I've ever heard in my entire life. Zanni as a generic name Casey used??? OMG it's so absurd it would be hysterically funny if it wasn't so heartbreakingly sad.

This case is going to drive me to drink, I swear.

Did anyone else think Nancy Grace was surprisingly harsh with Natisha (sp?) today? I've never seen her so argumentative with her before, she was nailing her to the wall about clothing in the bag. Very classy that Natisha just stood there quietly and didn't say "well Nancy if you know the answer, why are you asking me?" Nancy can be harsh, actually rude, but usually to defense, not people on her side!

O/T This is when I had to turn Nancy Grace off,she got so in Natitia's face about this,that I was embarrassed for Natitia. Nancy Grace was screaming at her that she heard with her own ears that there was NO clothes! So!!...
Poor Natitia just shrugged and then Nancy went on to someone else.

I can't watch NG,I just can't. I'm so glad I get recaps on this forum. LOL thanks all!!

I just posted the same thing, I agree. It actually made me wince. I really like Nancy, but that was uncalled for. Natitia's a class act.

my guess is that LE has found something that ABSOLUTELY LINKS casey to being at the dumping scene... and it is something that nobody else NOT EVEN A PHANTOM BABYSITTER would steal and then would be blamed for stealing it
and being blamed for dumping the body there

so therefore she wouldnt have been the "person" at the dump site

lets say for example they found something that was could ONLY be linked
to casey lets see,,, hmmmmmmmmmm
what could it be

and YES ladies and gentlemen maybe they even found some of casey's OWN

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ fill in the blank :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Out of all the garbage on NG tonight, the one bright moment was LP's statement that John Allen is morally driven to find ALL of Caylee so that the whole of her body can be buried and to make sure that none of the child is left behind in the woods.

Strangers have more respect for this baby's body than all of her family combined. How sad that Caylee wasn't loved in life and is forgotten in death by her own.

GA and CA, LE is down the block sifting through dirt to find the little toes and fingers of Caylee. Where are you? Strategizing her murderer's defense?

CA - you never noticed a missing sheet from her bed? Really?

Excellent points, I agree totally. :clap:

my guess is that LE has found something that ABSOLUTELY LINKS casey to being at the dumping scene... and it is something that nobody else NOT EVEN A PHANTOM BABYSITTER would steal and then would be blamed for stealing it
and being blamed for dumping the body there

so therefore she wouldnt have been the "person" at the dump site

lets say for example they found something that was could ONLY be linked
to casey lets see,,, hmmmmmmmmmm
what could it be

and YES ladies and gentlemen maybe they even found some of casey's OWN

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ fill in the blank :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

What? Fill in the blank for me. I'm tired of guessing, sleuthing, theorizing. I want to be spoon fed and have pictures drawn.:)

I believe that chloroform can be ordered over the internet. At least that's what was shown on NG sometime ago.

It can be, but the last I'd heard of it on NG, Nancy had said that KC was googling "how to make chloroform." So it's possible that she made it at home.

:laugh: Thank you I was thinking the same thing. Forget about calling the regular police call the fashion police. :loser:

Is LA possible on a soccer league or something, because if not...yep, go ahead and call the fashion police.:bang:

[snip]Did anyone else think Nancy Grace was surprisingly harsh with Natisha (sp?) today? I've never seen her so argumentative with her before, she was nailing her to the wall about clothing in the bag. Very classy that Natisha just stood there quietly and didn't say "well Nancy if you know the answer, why are you asking me?" Nancy can be harsh, actually rude, but usually to defense, not people on her side!

Agree. Not to defend NG but I think she was expecting the 'no clothes' answer as she planned to segue to LP or someone and when Natisha answered honestly it threw NG.

There was an early mention there was no clothes but then it was taken back and left as un-confirmed, so Natisha was accurate but it impacted NG's intended direction -- so she ran over Natisha.

Agree. Not to defend NG but I think she was expecting the 'no clothes' answer as she planned to segue to LP or someone and when Natisha answered honestly it threw NG.

There was an early mention there was no clothes but then it was taken back and left as un-confirmed, so Natisha was accurate but it impacted NG's intended direction -- so she ran over Natisha.

Team Natisha. It was rude. Natisha was being proffessional and correct.

Ok something is bugging me ... tonight on NG, Ashley Banfield said that Casey's hair and fibers (if found) on Caylee at the crime scene would be normal since she is the mother.

I don't agree with that. KC's story is that the Nanny took her, let's say she did and the nanny held her for a month and then killed and dumped her. Why would KC's hair and fiber's be on Caylee a month later when she was killed?? Would the child not have had a bath in that month, nor changed clothes??

Sorry, I'm not buying it. If KC's hair and/or fibers are found at the scene or in the bag then KC was the last person with her. Don't cha think??

OMG that is the stupidest most ridiculous thing honestly I think I've ever heard in my entire life. Zanni as a generic name Casey used??? OMG it's so absurd it would be hysterically funny if it wasn't so heartbreakingly sad.

This case is going to drive me to drink, I swear.

Did anyone else think Nancy Grace was surprisingly harsh with Natisha (sp?) today? I've never seen her so argumentative with her before, she was nailing her to the wall about clothing in the bag. Very classy that Natisha just stood there quietly and didn't say "well Nancy if you know the answer, why are you asking me?" Nancy can be harsh, actually rude, but usually to defense, not people on her side!

I appreciate that NG has kept Caylee in the forefront unlike other stations but what she did tonite to Natisha was uncalled for. Number one there have been conflicting reports on the clothing issue and if NG had done her homework she would have known this. NG was unprepared and she took it out on Natisha and made herself look foolish. I was embarrased for her. I cringed, rarely do I do that as not much really phases me. NG owes Natisha an apology and she needs to do it publicly just where she embarassed her. Natisha is there, on the scene and has been for some time. She has been NG's eyes and ears. Natisha has been respectful to NG at all times and NG should thank her lucky stars for having such a dedicated employee. I hope that I have Natisha's name spelled correctly, if not, I apologize.

And George didnt know how true his words would come to pass- he said he felt Caylee was close- he would look up at the moon and stars at night and could just feel she was close- boy was he ever right

Okay, so what would be the point that the guy just said about them not being able to prove if the duct tape was put on before or after mortem???? No reason to put the tape over a quiet mouth? CORRECT?!!!

You'd think if they could get other dna off of it they could certainly get Caylees and know if it was post mortem. Not to be graphic but I did see a post here discussing fluids that leak from the mouth. Wouldn't that be on the tape as well as any saliva from Caylee?

ok,..... LOL

casey's SHOE PRINTS

Oh okay. See I was sleuthing waaay too hard. I was thinking all kinds of disgusting things but they wouldn't fit in the blanks. That was so easy. Shoe prints. I don't think KC owns a pair of shoes. All I have ever seen the girl in is a pair of boots and flip flops.:crazy:

Out of all the garbage on NG tonight, the one bright moment was LP's statement that John Allen is morally driven to find ALL of Caylee so that the whole of her body can be buried and to make sure that none of the child is left behind in the woods.

amen. Thats why its "game on" for LE/SAO. They're gonna pull out every stop, it's now personal. When the guy gathering the evidence to prosecute her mother is more concerned with burying her in her entirety than the surviving family who sits less than 15 homes away that says it all. If, God forbid, I even thought that was my granddaughter, I would be there every day, not plotting my defense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back