NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/15/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mark - Sources: When GA approached the car, KC knew she was about to be found out and dumped the body.

KC double bagged the body, when stench was so bad she put body in another bag and duct taped it and had it in her car trunk for several days until GA confronted her about the gas cans. They think she dumped it then.

They need to stop playing that song with little Caylee singing. It breaks my heart! BUT, they need to start looping that audio into Casey's cell. :behindbar

Yes, Dr. Lee, life goes on...for everyone but Caylee. Is anyone else a bit sickened by this man?

This is me...raising my hand!! And throw the other members of the team in there...

I also have a feeling that the Item that they are tying to the Anthony home is one of the .."Missing Pavers" from the back yard.

Casey may have put a paver in the bag to weight it down when she disposed of it but after George noticed the smell & she thought he was going to call LE on her she panicked & dumped the bag down the street with the paver in it.

Yes, Dr. Lee, life goes on...for everyone but Caylee. Is anyone else a bit sickened by this man?

Yep. He lost his credibility when he testified in the Mike Peterson case here in NC. Spitting ketchup all over the courtroom and saying there was too much blood for an accident but not enough for murder. He was a total mess.

"Believed to be Caylee's shallow grave"

For the poster who asked earlier

I also have a feeling that the Item that they are tying to the Anthony home is one of the .."Missing Pavers" from the back yard.

Casey may have put a paver in the bag to weight it down when she disposed of it but after George noticed the smell & she thought he was going to call LE on her she panicked & dumped the bag down the street with the paver in it.

But GA didn't smell anything the day of the gas cans IIRC.

Was bag black? Original bag broke, stench was awful, Casey drove it around for a while; second bag was used by Casey, and she used duct tape to wrap it and dumped it in woods.

This would be a reason there is no way I believe it was an accident....driving around with the smell of your dead daughter all happy go lucky does not say ACCIDENT!

Just think if GA hadn't been pussyfootin' around with KC and demanded or physically took keys away from her(it was still his car) and looked in trunk it would have been all over unless he still opted to aid and abet her crime. GA knew something wasn't right and I bet he smelled the car.

that could explain the 2.6 days - 2.6 days, bagged ripped/fluid leaked... re-bagged, drove around til 24th.

Natisha..at location of remains...still investigating area. Expect to wrap up on Wednesday. Sifting through leaves, grass and soil. Found some smaller bones and sent off to lab.

NG's producer on the scene giving an update. Search of woods will not be complete until at least Wednesday.

Still sticking to the nanny story and making it clear that they think that the ZFG that LE found is the wrong one...Head to desk=ow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back