NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/15/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LP has to get his airtime...he's starting to grate on me trying to act like the 'forensic expert'. The critters take the bones to their shelters under the palmettos.

LP- theory on bones scattered. Saying critters took the bones and took them back to their shelter/burrows.

My God this is just about the sickest thing I have ever heard. COULD YOU IMAGINE smelling your CHILD in your car, and rolling on out to Fusion, or wherever she went..I can not comprehend this, I want to believe this can not be true..

Yep. He lost his credibility when he testified in the Mike Peterson case here in NC. Spitting ketchup all over the courtroom and saying there was too much blood for an accident but not enough for murder. He was a total mess.

Boy do I remember that case. I used to work with his wife Kathleen before he murdered her... :mad:

Padilla is at Le's search site. He says after a is body dumped and the water recedes, critters come out and pick at the bones.

LE wants to find ALL bones for funeral service.

Still sticking to the nanny story and making it clear that they think that the ZFG that LE found is the wrong one...Head to desk=ow.

:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

haven't found it anywhere else...so I'll ask it here...Is this the first time that the ANT'S crew has said that the ZFG that was on National television is NOT the ZFG that CA left the baby with?!!!

KC double bagged the body, when stench was so bad she put body in another bag and duct taped it and had it in her car trunk for several days until GA confronted her about the gas cans. They think she dumped it then.

I have been saying this for a while...she split from the house that day and dumped her horrific package as quickly as possible.

Thats what he says ...your right

But I think he's lying

How could he not have noticed?

Unless the stench then wasn't bad? I don't know. Either the smell wasn't bad then or he is lying.

But GA didn't smell anything the day of the gas cans IIRC.

Either he's lying or maybe he did in fact tell LE that he did notice the smell & we haven't heard that interview yet.

He may have testified that he did at the Grand Jury

They are describing it as a shallow grave. Saying there was flesh still attached to the duct tape. Official ID expected any time.

Okay, that about made me sick! This whole case makes me sick! :furious:

This is me...raising my hand!! And throw the other members of the team in there...

Me three INDICAT! I'm sick of this defense team. They are working pro bono for now...they are all going to try to cash in after this is over which is beyond sick! For the love of everything, it's a child! It should be illegal to make money/write books about victims. Sharon Rocha wrote a book about Laci but all profits went to charity (which I respect).

Is this show taped? LP and Naticia are in sunlight...it's been dark for hours EST.

Dental records can help with immediate identification. LE says it need complete reports from Quantico, hoping to receive them by end of week or possibly next week.

Yes, Dr. Lee, life goes on...for everyone but Caylee. Is anyone else a bit sickened by this man?

Count me in on being sick of HL.....he needs a translator, couldn't understand hardly any of what he was flapping his jaws about.

CA/GA's atty still blaming the Nanny for Caylee's disapperance.

I admired Nejame because he drew the line when asked to respond on behalf of KC's defense -- he would only talk to CA and GA and not speak for JB.

I was impressed with this new attorney BC BUT he loses credibility when he crosses the line, not speaking in the parents defense but in KC's defense and her words on the kidnapper -- the other ZFG.

It is one thing to say the A's believe it was the Nanny but BC seems to be representing KC as well as JB and the Dream Team.

haven't found it anywhere else...so I'll ask it here...Is this the first time that the ANT'S crew has said that the ZFG that was on National television is NOT the ZFG that CA left the baby with?!!!

I think it is. At least, that's the first time that I've heard it.

Either he's lying or maybe he did in fact tell LE that he did notice the smell & we haven't heard that interview yet.

He may have testified that he did at the Grand Jury

But could he say on one interview no and the other yes? I find that unlikely. IF we hadn't already heard him say no smell then I might think they witheld that interview. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back