NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/22/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok,So she met Tony after Caylee was missing?

Who, Casey?

Casey knew tony before she murdered her daughter. She knew amy, she knew jesse, she knew pretty much everyone.

Don't you worry, I am fairly certain that "tot mom" left enough forensic evidence in that garbage bag she chose to throw her baby away in and that will lead right back to her as the one and only culprit.

Anyone following the case at all knows that KC was at TonE's apt when Amy took CA over to get her. That, and the video from the movie rental the day Caylee disappeared seems to indicate KC knew TonE when Caylee went missing.

Throwing doubts on the facts will not change the facts.

Can you tell me more on Amy H?

AH worked at Houlihans restaurant.
Told Cindy where Casey could be found on July 15. She claims Casey picked her up at the airport around 1430 hours (2:30 p.m.) on July 15 in her (Amy’s) car. Amy had loaned Casey her car for the week she was gone. Amy claims Casey stole checks of hers.Amy lived with RM and JPC. Amy cannot recall the last time she saw Caylee. The address where they live(d) is somewhat important because it is across the street from one of the sites that Casey indicated was the home of ZG and her roommates (RF and JR.)

SODDI is basically Some Other Dude Did It.

The OJ defense, we don't know who but anyone and everyone is suspect other than KC.

Ok. Thanks!! I gotcha! Still trying to figure out the acronym though...... :waitasec:

I don't really know! I haven't delved into that aspect of her life and times. I am saying even IF he was a shady person, they have checked him out, and he is not a suspect. Just another one of her men. Barely dating and AFAIK he threw HER under the bus when she got arrested. :woohoo:

Thankyou.I do not have a whole lot of trust all police everywhere know what they are doing.They could be wrong.I'm sorry.

Tonight, Leonard mentioned a "Jim Hoover" in the same sentence with the PI Dominic Casey? Does anyone know who this is? First I've heard of him.

Any one know? Don't recall this name either.....maybe one of those senior moments...lol

Can you tell me more on Amy H?

Her & Casey were friends -

Amy went on Vacation to P.R. & while she was gone Casey used her car

The day Amy returned from P.R. Casey picked her up at the Airport in Amy's car.

Cindy called Amy after finding her phone # in KC's car after they picked it up at the Tow Yard

Cindy was looking for KC but couldn't find her

Cindy picked Amy up & Amy told Cindy where to find her - At Tony's

Thats basically it - She also told LE that KC was complaining of a bad smell in her car

She said that KC told her that she thought her father may have run over a squirrel when he used her car

Any one know? Don't recall this name either.....maybe one of those senior moments...lol

It's possible Leonard misspoke , I just searched this site and Googled the name and no connections that I can find to this case.
Leonard was saying these 2 guys were feeding Cindy all of these sighting tips which we all know now was a bunch of hooey.

If I were LE at the house, I would unwrap those gifts Cindy has in the closet for Caylee.

Maybe they are empty or contain crap so therefore CA knew Caylee was not coming home? On the other hand, if they really have toys or gifts for Caylee it would show that CA really did hope that Caylee might be home for Christmas?

Ok. Thanks!! I gotcha! Still trying to figure out the acronym though...... :waitasec:

S ome
O ther
D ude
D id
I t

:blowkiss:

Thankyou.I do not have a whole lot of trust all police everywhere know what they are doing.They could be wrong.I'm sorry.

I understand. In this case, even if there are a few missteps, I don't think anyone believes (oh, except for Baez and her family) that KC should not be in jail. Even when I hear about Tony (TonE), Amy H, etc., I don't process or retain all of it since I am too busy. I stick to my dislike of the A's and their refusal to look for their granddaughter while protecting their B**** daughter (oops mods sorry!).

Maybe they are empty or contain crap so therefore CA knew Caylee was not coming home? On the other hand, if they really have toys or gifts for Caylee it would show that CA really did hope that Caylee might be home for Christmas?

Well, she did say it was stuff that "people had sent." So....not sure on that one.

If you are new to this case, you may want to go to the "Stickies" and research the documents and interviews to get a feel for the players.....

thankyou.I've been around since it started.I could never really find straight answers to the players.

LOL.This is all way too confusing.I'll get it though.

:blowkiss: I am sure you will! There have been thousands of posts I am sure dedicated to the various players in the drama and in the end it all comes back to KC. I'm not sure but there might be some resource somewhere to break down all the individuals on the periphery.

LOLOL. I need to make an Excel SS and DB of all the players and their info!!! :crazy:

Seriously, I am only invested in a bit of this case. The periphery if you will. NOT because I don't care, but because I don't have the time to do it and keep up. It's all I can do to watch JVM, NG and maybe GVS.

I knew from DAY ONE I did not like this family. My mental alarms came on and haven't turned off. They continue to dig a deeper hole with me and oh, about 99.9 percent of the country and probably the world. :furious:

Unfortunately I have become somewhat obsessed with this case...like many others....LOL...have to check here every day, watch local streaming video, NG, GVS, GR, etc. Hopefully, I will become a normal person again, once KC is sentenced! Okay, back to lurking for me.....:chicken:

Bolded by me.

She stated Jessie AND Amy H.

Yes ...your right.

She said that she thought "Zany was either Jessie or Amy"

But she really seemed to be pushing the - "Jessie's involved" scenario more so than Amy

Suzanne posts on another thread where we are on opposite sides (the 8-year old boy killed his dad and another man case). I think she just wants to believe this mom didn't do it, and make sure they investigate EVERYONE thoroughly.

That's easy, she was a very nice girl who watched Caylee sometimes. She was one of KC's closest friends, and when she went on vacation and KC couldn't go because she had no one to watch Caylee, KC stole her check book and helped herself to as much of Amy's money as she could grab to buy basura at Target.

CA has already tried to throw Amy H. under the bus if that is what you are asking... Saying perhaps Amy was Zanny... Which of course she is not. KC did the crime and now will do the time.

Cindy thought she could be zanny too?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stlemed19
Back