NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/22/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
After Jesse's tidbit tonight, I am making the case that kc is a psychopath. I have been holding off because she didn't fulfill certain childhood tendencies for the sociopath. In my training, this is a psychopath, not a sociopath.... based on her postings and things she has downloaded. She is macabre. Of course the defense will call it depression...nope, things are very strange in her psyche. Jesse calls it diabolical. He is correct. Her narcissism is malignant. Her mother and her are enmeshed. They reflect each other. They are jealous of each other. They compete in a sick way. It is downright scary. Lee scares me also. George, aside from other addictions, is addicted to drama.

Jesse G hopefully will get through this grief and gather some strength and be thankful he got out of that relationship. She may have killed him. When he said that kc was Jealous of Caylee.....THAT DID IT! That is the truth. Pathological Narcissists don't tolerate competition. Caylee got caught in the middle between her mom and her also. kc was not going to let that happen again with Tony.

Very astute post.

And ........ I totally agree!

Jumping in here...suzanne is a longtime well loved poster who is the family of a crime victim. She has valuable insights into things the most have no clue about in their safe, happy lives. Please please be respectful and patient.

Thank you for the clairification... I am a bit jumpy and suspicious since a poster I believe was Lee poped in on another thread and threatened Cindy was going to sue. The A family is so.. twisted, one never knows what they will come up with next.

Thank you for the clairification... I am a bit jumpy and suspicious since a poster I believe was Lee poped in on another thread and threatened Sindy was going to sue. The A family is so.. twisted, one never knows what they will come up with next.

:blowkiss:I understand, believe me....

After Jesse's tidbit tonight, I am making the case that kc is a psychopath. I have been holding off because she didn't fulfill certain childhood tendencies for the sociopath. In my training, this is a psychopath, not a sociopath.... based on her postings and things she has downloaded. She is macabre. Of course the defense will call it depression...nope, things are very strange in her psyche. Jesse calls it diabolical. He is correct. Her narcissism is malignant. Her mother and her are enmeshed. They reflect each other. They are jealous of each other. They compete in a sick way. It is downright scary. Lee scares me also. George, aside from other addictions, is addicted to drama.

Jesse G hopefully will get through this grief and gather some strength and be thankful he got out of that relationship. She may have killed him. When he said that kc was Jealous of Caylee.....THAT DID IT! That is the truth. Pathological Narcissists don't tolerate competition. Caylee got caught in the middle between her mom and her also. kc was not going to let that happen again with Tony.

ok,,malignant narcissism explains her better than the term psychopath, though her psyche is pathologically immature, undeveloped, and regressive.

She is so stuck in in a place where she hasn't grown into healthy individual.
Why the retarded development? What snapped and at what age. Is there white matter in her brain that just didn't turn on earlier and she had to use what intelligence she had to fake it while copying her peers. That is like a real brain disorder that could have effected her personality development. No wonder she is so insecure.

I was honestly one of the last people trusting Casey and thinking and looking into the nanny.I was trying to findthe nanny.I was really hoping they would find little caley alive.This has all really bothered me.No,it does not look too good for Casey right now.

I can now appreciate your input since the kind poster explained your background and knowledge about the criminal process.
No, it's not looking too good for Casey.

Greta's on now talking with JG ~ I know there's another thread but it isn't open yet!

Suzanne posts on another thread where we are on opposite sides (the 8-year old boy killed his dad and another man case). I think she just wants to believe this mom didn't do it, and make sure they investigate EVERYONE thoroughly.

Yes,Thankyou.

Loosely translated that means - I don't want you guys getting together and comparing notes. Socios always drive wedges between people. Remember Casey telling her friends G & C didn't like Hispanics? They never want people getting together. I wonder how many others she's done that to. If she's true to form, probably all of them.

Yep, that's what I meant!! :furious:

bolded by me-

Everyone at TL's (roommates, etc.) seem to have really liked Caylee.....Everytime any of them, especially TL, asked after Caylee, KC must have been gritting her teeth and seething about the attention Caylee got. Remember they took Caylee to TL's pool, Clint & Nathan talked about how cute she was, sang to them, made up songs for them, etc. Every time one of them may have said something nice about Caylee, or asked where she was or just made some off hand comment about Caylee, it must have pushed her closer & closer to the edge....if they liked Caylee, that meant there was less love and attention for her...JMO

Jessie said that kc insisted that he was Caylee's Father even though they wern't together for 9 months

Loosely translated that means - I don't want you guys getting together and comparing notes. Socios always drive wedges between people. Remember Casey telling her friends G & C didn't like Hispanics? They never want people getting together. I wonder how many others she's done that to. If she's true to form, probably all of them.[/QUOTE/]
___________-
LOTS! It's her job. You are right on target. Cindy and kc are the same person sharing two bodies.

GVS thread still closed...

IMO Casey finally snapped during the days around the fight, Father's Day, while dating Tony, etc. She wanted to be free, she thought/knew Tony wasn't interested in Caylee and she saw someone who liked her MORE. And that was all she needed to push her into what she did.

In his first interview this morning he told Matt Lauer he didn't think he would be an important witness for the prosecution at all. He said there are other people and evidence that are much more important than anything he could say to help convict Casey.

Yes but it will help if Prosc. can provide a motive.

Everything he's saying supports the Motive that Casey killed Caylee because she was Jealous of her & a burden on her life.

Just speculation & LE doesn't need a motive to convict but it helps to have one

Loosely translated that means - I don't want you guys getting together and comparing notes. Socios always drive wedges between people. Remember Casey telling her friends G & C didn't like Hispanics? They never want people getting together. I wonder how many others she's done that to. If she's true to form, probably all of them.[/QUOTE/]
___________-
LOTS! It's her job. You are right on target. Cindy and kc are the same person sharing two bodies.

LOL, did you read my post earlier?? I think CA has the potential to be worse that KC!

:clap::clap::woohoo::clap::clap:

They should probably check him and people he knew.

You might want to check out the sticky threads. Alot of answers are there. There is no one else responsible for killing Caylee besides Casey. George, Cindy and Lee however, might be involved in Obstruction of Justice and be Accessories. Cindy is for a fact being investigated by the FBI. OCSO told GA in one of his interviews that Casey's friends have been drug through the mud enough and it's affecting their lives and employement.

JG has been cleared by LE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louise3425
Back