NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/22/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That would be terribly sad. Almost as sad as her murdering Caylee and wrapping her up some trash bags and throwing her into the woods. Neither things could I imagine anyone doing, let alone a mother.

It does look like she was thrown away like trash.It really bothers me.I agree with you.It's sad.

I am reading the thread from start to finish so someone has probably already brought this up but he said earlier on in the case that she cheated on him and that's why they broke up. I wonder why he changes that story now?!

odd.

They broke up 2 different times.

Motive = Jealousy

KC seems very very immature and lacks confidence in herself, seeking her parents (and everyone's) un-divided attention and 100% love. Not willing / able to share love.

cyberborg: You are right, Jesse's statement really confirms the Motive.
--------------------

Many of us contributed to the "If she murdered, what was the motive" thread started by DaughterAlice, yesterday.

Now that I think it over, I agree with many of you who say the primary motive is jealousy of Caylee.

IMO, Casey did not want Caylee from the beginning, and then when Caylee overshadowed Casey as the object of her parents' affection, that was it.

It would not surprise me, if eventually we see Casey curl up in a fetal position, sucking on her thumb.

and following up:

Which is the more primal? It would be jealousy.

She didn't wait a Month.

In fact she Never reported her daughter missing

Her Mother Cindy called the Police on her & threatened to have her arrested unless she produced Caylee

Great point!!!

The media always broadcast, why did the Tot Mom wait 31 days before reporting her missing?

She never did!!! KC NEVER reported Caylee missing, she wanted one more day . . . to escape?

So where were you reading and following this story?

Actually my son has followed her story and on Nancy Grace every night.Little childrens cases bother me alot.I was really hoping they would find her and the nanny took her.I did not expect this at all.

Revelation from Jesse: the engagement broken because KC insisted he loved Caylee more than he loved her, the fiance. SICK!

But very typical of this type of person. They resent their children.

I have thought of this myself. I don't think she knew of the video, else, I think they would have remembered the exact date. I honestly think that the evidence at the crime scene linked to what Caylee was wearing and that book. Casey IMHO would not have left that stuff with her had she known about the video.
I also don't think that Caylee went swimming that afternoon. This would have been mosquito biting time, I think she was in the same clothes she wore to the nursing home.

I read on one of the stickeys that she downloaded pictures to the computer on the same day the video was made. I thought this was one of the downloads???

After Jesse's tidbit tonight, I am making the case that kc is a psychopath. I have been holding off because she didn't fulfill certain childhood tendencies for the sociopath. In my training, this is a psychopath, not a sociopath.... based on her postings and things she has downloaded. She is macabre. Of course the defense will call it depression...nope, things are very strange in her psyche. Jesse calls it diabolical. He is correct. Her narcissism is malignant. Her mother and her are enmeshed. They reflect each other. They are jealous of each other. They compete in a sick way. It is downright scary. Lee scares me also. George, aside from other addictions, is addicted to drama.

Jesse G hopefully will get through this grief and gather some strength and be thankful he got out of that relationship. She may have killed him. When he said that kc was Jealous of Caylee.....THAT DID IT! That is the truth. Pathological Narcissists don't tolerate competition. Caylee got caught in the middle between her mom and her also. kc was not going to let that happen again with Tony.

KC might be a lot of things but depressed isn't one of them. In almost every video she only starts to cry when it's about her. If KC started to cry when Caylie was mentioned almost immediately she switches the conversation around back to herself.

Only three shows in one day! ;)

If I was going to be interviewed about a painful subject or if I had to travel for the interviews, I'd do as many in 1 day as I could to get it over with.

I am reading the thread from start to finish so someone has probably already brought this up but he said earlier on in the case that she cheated on him and that's why they broke up. I wonder why he changes that story now?!
odd.

Maybe she cheated on him BECAUSE she thought he loved Caylie more. Of course, KC didn't seem to need much of an excuse to sleep around with anyone.

~snipped~

Maybe she cheated on him BECAUSE she thought he loved Caylie more. Of course, KC didn't seem to need much of an excuse to sleep around with anyone.

Snipped for space-

Very good point, thanks!! I could see that being a reason she would cheat, getting him to pay attention to her again.

ok,,malignant narcissism explains her better than the term psychopath, though her psyche is pathologically immature, undeveloped, and regressive.

She is so stuck in in a place where she hasn't grown into healthy individual.
Why the retarded development? What snapped and at what age. Is there white matter in her brain that just didn't turn on earlier and she had to use what intelligence she had to fake it while copying her peers. That is like a real brain disorder that could have effected her personality development. No wonder she is so insecure.

those were my thoughts exactly. Something happened to her shortly after Caylee was born.

Yes it is...

I keep thinking about her statement to her friend when she said...

"All anyone cares about is Caylee"

It's really staring to sound like she resented Caylee because of all the attention she recieved,

We already knew that, silly!

those were my thoughts exactly. Something happened to her shortly after Caylee was born.

So are you going back to the PPD defense that some of us got slapped down for suggesting it might be used?

Great point!!!

The media always broadcast, why did the Tot Mom wait 31 days before reporting her missing?

She never did!!! KC NEVER reported Caylee missing, she wanted one more day . . . to escape?

Yeah, I wish the media would STOP phrasing it that way, because it isn't honest reporting. And furthermore, Casey showed NO intention of EVER reporting Caylee missing. When Cindy finally found Casey, after "31 days", she (Casey) was sitting around playing on her laptop while her boyfriend and his roommate were playing video games. La, La, La, just another casual night at home...

So sickening.

Great point!!!

And she never would've reported her missing, imo, if CA hadn't called 911.

I think Jesse needs to wake up and smell the coffee. I can see why he wasn't cut out to be a cop and I'm not insulting him by saying that. He is making excuses for Casey and blaming others just like he accuses others of doing to him. There's no difference. Can't he see that Casey's excuse of him loving Caylee more than him is a big fat manipulation and mind game? She was cheating on him and he wasn't useful anymore. She played Jesse against her parents and her parents against Jesse. Casey told Jesse how horrible her parents were and told her parents how jealous, obsessed, and untrustworthy Jesse was. I can't imagine why he doesn't understand that Cindy MIGHT feel that had an alive Caylee and was helping Casey. Any parent might suspect this in the beginning especially after all Casey's lies. Casey wasn't jealous of Caylee. The more help and people she could manipulate the better. She was using Caylee as a pawn to victimize herself just like she used everyone in her life.

:waitasec: What do we know about her pre Caylee life that indicated she was different? The only thing I can recall is that she did not graduate from high school.

You are right- her entire life changed! What everyone expected from her changed! People stopped running to her rescue! she stopped being the center of everyones attention! She was no longer able to do whatever she wanted whenever she wanted to. She was no longer everyones little princess, Caylee was ("all anyone cares about is Caylee!"). She was suddenly expected to act like an adult, a mother- when nobody had even taken the time to teach her to act like a responsible teenager!

Her mother found out she was lying to her about being a virgin then she took her child over when she was born, she still ruled her life, insulted her parenting, talked about her to her boyfriend even when she was in the room.

I think Jesse needs to wake up and smell the coffee. I can see why he wasn't cut out to be a cop and I'm not insulting him by saying that. He is making excuses for Casey and blaming others just like he accuses others of doing to him. There's no difference. Can't he see that Casey's excuse of him loving Caylee more than him is a big fat manipulation and mind game? She was cheating on him and he wasn't useful anymore. She played Jesse against her parents and her parents against Jesse. Casey told Jesse how horrible her parents were and told her parents how jealous, obsessed, and untrustworthy Jesse was. I can't imagine why he doesn't understand that Cindy MIGHT feel that had an alive Caylee and was helping Casey. Any parent might suspect this in the beginning especially after all Casey's lies. Casey wasn't jealous of Caylee. The more help and people she could manipulate the better. She was using Caylee as a pawn to victimize herself just like she used everyone in her life.

So perhaps Caylee became more trouble then she was worth? I get what you are saying up until the point about her not being jealous. FWIW I agree completely that Caylee was dangerous to Casey because she took attention away from her. When she was first born, she was an adorable accessory that Casey could show off to her friends. But as many of us know, babies start to grow into people and begin to separate their personalities from ours. They are no longer extensions of us, but real little folk with minds, thoughts and feelings of their own.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18
Back