NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/22/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I dont think it was the fact that KC changed after the birth of Caylee.. I think there were problems all along with lying and such...
Heck.. she never told her parents she was preggy.. She lied to Jesse and said he was the father of Caylee.. .. and those are just a couple things we know about..
I bet there are more.

You know, the FBI kept asking GA what was going on with Casey "two years ago". I could never figure out if there was an event the FBI knows about, or if it was merely a profiling type question.

Yep, she sucked him dry for emotional and financial support while she was dealing with a post pregnancy body and the strain of a newborn. He was happy to bring them to his family's home and spend time with them instead of going out.

But to Casey that was a temporary phase. Jesse had to go because he has parenting abilities and would hold her to a standard that scared her.

You got it! Right on - he was a temporary fix for what she needed at that time. And he is tender-hearted enough to have kept in touch, wondering 'what if?'.

Might I suggest, that I believe KC was becoming jealous of the fact that Caylee was growing up, and would soon become a 'pretty' little girl ... competition for her.

I do believe that's part of 'borderline' and 'narcissism' also.

The guys would start paying lots of attention to Caylee, in the 'cute little girl' way of course, but KC would take it in another way. And as Caylee became older, it would get worse ... as far as KC was concerned.

Jesse and his family have my deep and utter sympathy for what happened but Jesse is sadly mistaken on saying Casey isnt "the same person now as then". Yes Casey IS the same person she was back then. Because she lied about him being the dad of Caylee (until he got a test), and she was telling the Grunds Caylee was at a nanny early on, and she wasnt, and Casey was lying about her parents by making up stories about them to Jesse, and Casey broke up with him due to jealousy over his caring for Caylee.
So YES she was like this back then, by all of the above which has been stated by the Grunds.
Again, I am so very sorry he and his family got involved with Casey.

OMG! Motive for murder is clear as a bell. Jesse confirmed tonight what we have all speculated right here!
Casey was jealous of Caylee!!!
Caylee received more attention than Casey felt she was getting!:furious:
What an evil &*%#!

Jesse and his family have my deep and utter sympathy for what happened but Jesse is sadly mistaken on saying Casey isnt "the same person now as then". Yes Casey IS the same person she was back then. Because she lied about him being the dad of Caylee (until he got a test), and she was telling the Grunds Caylee was at a nanny early on, and she wasnt, and Casey was lying about her parents by making up stories about them to Jesse, and Casey broke up with him due to jealousy over his caring for Caylee.
So YES she was like this back then, by all of the above which has been stated by the Grunds.
Again, I am so very sorry he and his family got involved with Casey.
____
Jesse is remembering what he wishes she were. He is a romantic. She lied, cheated and stole from him. It is almost like being a Widow, you only remember the good things.

I believe both Jesse & the Rev. Grund were duped by Casey. She played them & their family to her advantage, then dumped them when they no longer became her fulltime babysitter, while she was doing who knows what. How can they claim she was a devoted mother back then, when whe was leaving Caylee with them all the time? She was lying about working from the start. They're in denial, same as G & C. Being good Christians doesn't make them any smarter than anyone else, and in fact probably makes them more gullible. They're not helping this case by being on all these shows.

Jesse seems to have drifted from job to job, and I don't know why anyone wouldn't hire him because of this case. He comes across as a smart, articulate young man. There seem to be quite an unusual number of folks who have joined the unemployment line because of this case.

pathological jealous rage

period.

I recall GA's interview with (I believe) the FBI where he talked about when Caylee was born how the nurse mistakenly handed the baby to CA to hold first instead of giving her to KC, and he added this caused resentment between KC and her mother. Combine that with KC's remark while in jail about everyone only being worried about Caylee. Then add in what Jesse said tonight about CA being called "mommy" and KC breaking up with him b/c she felt he loved Caylee more and I believe you've just nailed the "why". Whatever CA said the night of the July 15th fight must have been a real beauty and tripped KC's trigger big time. Most likely something to do with CA seeking custody of Caylee while at the same time she was kicking KC out of the house? When KC left, didn't she tell CA "you'll never see her again" or something to that effect? IMHO KC had been a smoldering tinder box of anger/jealousy for some time, and that night her mother lit the match.

While I don't agree with your entire post I do agree that Jesse needs to wake up!

Oh I think Jesse is awake - wide awake in fact.

I think he is genuinely grief stricken at everything that has taken place. He comes across as an honest, honourable young man and the sympathy he is garnering here and across America today is justified.

I wonder why he has agreed to this round of interviews? I don't suspect him of any wrong doing whatsoever, but obviously people around him think it is important to show as wider an audience as possible what a decent young man he is? Why is that? Is he going to be the cornerstone of the defence case? Is this a pre-emptive strike?

Or maybe I should read less into it. I haven't posted much but I read absolutely everything!

I'm not sure my last post was clear.

I don't think Jesse is going to be "Batting" for the defence, I just wonder if the defence is going to imply that Jesse is the "Some Other Dude (who)Did It"

When KC left, didn't she tell CA "you'll never see her again" or something to that effect? IMHO KC had been a smoldering tinder box of anger/jealousy for some time, and that night her mother lit the match.

I've never heard that, but if you have more info to share on it, I'm dang interested.

And welcome to WS!

I'm not sure my last post was clear.

I don't think Jesse is going to be "Batting" for the defence, I just wonder if the defence is going to imply that Jesse is the "Some Other Dude (who)Did It"

I've certainly thought JG was a good candidate.

And welcome to WS as well!

Welcome all newbies!

Jessie is saying that he Has a hard time believing that Casey would hurt Caylee

His lawyer said that His head is telling him one thing & his heart another.

"It's hard for me to except that she would do anything to Caylee"

Haven't read the whole thread yet...but my WOW moment was the fact that Jessie G. is the ONLY person so far that actually USES Caylee's name naturally.

He never slips and starts to say KC....he never says that little girl or the baby...he says it as naturally as any loving parent would...I cried...I want to hug him..:blowkiss:

He's shady?

Whats so shady about him? LE already check him out and says he wasnt involved.I know its hard for some to understand but yes a young women can do evil things and take the life of their child without anyone help.KC is the shady one here JMO:)

Because they are all psycho crazy? :furious:

JG seems 100 percent sincere. People can put on shows, but I don't see anything fake with him. He seems to be forthcoming, and even when he had the slightest trouble expressing himself it was only when he was crying and trying to distinguish between what his heart felt, and what his head told him. At that point is when his lawyer helped him just a bit.

I agree totally. What people also need to understand is that if Jesse is going to be a witness, he has to choose his words carefully because any contradiction he makes in a moment ofextreme emotion such as he is feeling now can be used against him in court on the stand. There's thing he shouldn't talk about on TV because the defense can misconstrue his words and compare what he says on the stand to what he said in the media.

Whats so shady about him? LE already check him out and says he wasnt involved.I know its hard for some to understand but yes a young women can do evil things and take the life of their child without anyone help.KC is the shady one here JMO:)

I didn't say he was shady.Someone else metioned it.I was asking a question.Was he shady?

I've never heard that, but if you have more info to share on it, I'm dang interested.

And welcome to WS!

I can't remember if this was mentioned on another blog or a talk show; and after googling I've come up empty, (like looking for a needle in a haystack). If I recall correctly, and bear with me b/c this was a while back and maybe my memory is fuzzy or I might have misunderstood, this was why CA pushed KC to see Caylee so hard afterwards. :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back