NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/22/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did JG just say that Caylee used to call Cindy, mom???? :eek:

Jessie....."Casey broke off our engagment because she thought I loved Caylee more than her"

"Cindy called herself Mommy to Caylee"

Whoa! Casey broke up with Jesse because she said he loved Caylee more than her.

I wish someone would ask Jesse if he HEARD CA call herself mom.......Or is this just something KC SAID happened......

Also, Jesse says.......KC SAID he loved Caylee more that her.

Sorry, but KC LIES, I have trouble believing anything stated that starts out with *KC SAID*

I am a huge fan of Jesse, but don't understand why neither of those statements were in his written or verbal statements to LE?

Im not sure we have read every statement that LE has received .....

Yes, but a plethora of KCs other friend were also indirectly implicated as possibly being "Zanny", some whom did not even know one another.

Yes,

Cindy told LE that she thought that Jessie was actually "Zanny"

She basically tried to point the finger at Jessie as the person who murdered Caylee

Yep, CA named several friends that could be 'zanny'.....the babysitter.

Doesn't mean she thought any of them were 'zanny'......the kidnapper.

Doesn't matter anyway, as soon as LE figured out ther was no 'real zanny', I'm sure they started investingating ALL KC friends/lovers.

& it was KC that told the A's not to trust Jesse.

I'm not near the tv right now. Was the statement given by Jesse,that he BELIEVES,the reason Casey broke up with him is because he loves Caylee more than her,or that Casey insisted that this was the case. Seems like each poster is relaying it a bit differently,which changes the whole context.

Sure does !!!.......

if this is what KC SAID..... we all know that KC LIES.

& she was lying back then, 'cause she also SAID Jesse was the daddy.

Yes, she DID!!! What a B**ch!!! That made me angry!!!! :furious:

Oh I didn`t know Cindy implied that Jesse murdered Caylee? I think she implied that at least Jesse or Amy could be Zanny who has Caylee, not who had killed her. If she believed there was a "Zanny", isn`t it normal to speculate who she might be? We speculate and throw judgements about possible people involved, why can`t the A`s do so without being called "*advertiser censored*"?

I think Casey broke up with Jesse because she 'outgrew' him. He was good for a time and provided her with some stability, but ultimately -she was a wild girl wanting to get out!! Let's face it - he's a good guy..and she didn't want a good responsible man - she wanted a fun, clubby, party type guy.

She may have felt that he loved Caylee more - but I'm sure that was the only thing she could think of to tell him - because she really had no GOOD excuse. What, 'I'm just not that into you?'. That's a hard one to pull off if you've been in that situation.

She would have never stayed with Jesse, IMO - even if he was Caylee's real father. She was a wild child in training.

Further to that, I think the perp got bored with Jesse and got bored with her act. I also believe that she was jealous of Caylee. I think both factors explain her split with him. Cheating was a way out of boredom and also the finest revenge on a good and faithful man. She would have cheated anyway, but this way it was double delight.

____
Jesse is remembering what he wishes she were. He is a romantic. She lied, cheated and stole from him. It is almost like being a Widow, you only remember the good things.

I think it's a little more disturbing than that. Jesse is a perfect example of the damage and devastation that psychopaths leave in their wake. He truly can't reconcile this disparate set of behaviours presented by the perp. It would mean he'd have to change his world view of people and of human nature. He's suffering from massive cognitive dissonance.

When you've been the manipulated victim of a psychopath, to accept that such toxic evil exists in the world and that sometimes, thinking the best of human beings makes you the perfect prey for these predators is a shock. Suddenly, everything you believed about how the world works is shattered.

Anyone can be taken in by a psychopath, even those who study psychopaths. And when it's someone not steeped in psychology, someone who doesn't know what a psychopath is or how they operate...well, we can imagine how confusing that must be to the victim. I hope Jesse is getting counselling. (Imagine having to live with the unspeakable horror that you loved and slept with a phantom and that underneath it all she was a soulless, infanticidal freak.)

I think Jesse needs to wake up and smell the coffee. I can see why he wasn't cut out to be a cop and I'm not insulting him by saying that. He is making excuses for Casey and blaming others just like he accuses others of doing to him. There's no difference. Can't he see that Casey's excuse of him loving Caylee more than him is a big fat manipulation and mind game? She was cheating on him and he wasn't useful anymore. She played Jesse against her parents and her parents against Jesse. Casey told Jesse how horrible her parents were and told her parents how jealous, obsessed, and untrustworthy Jesse was. I can't imagine why he doesn't understand that Cindy MIGHT feel that had an alive Caylee and was helping Casey. Any parent might suspect this in the beginning especially after all Casey's lies. Casey wasn't jealous of Caylee. The more help and people she could manipulate the better. She was using Caylee as a pawn to victimize herself just like she used everyone in her life.

Great post......ITA

The "manipulators" have to keep their 'victims' separated, so they cannot compare stories (er.....ah.....LIES, that KC has told them.)

Yep, CA named several friends that could be 'zanny'.....the babysitter.

Doesn't mean she thought any of them were 'zanny'......the kidnapper.

Doesn't matter anyway, as soon as LE figured out ther was no 'real zanny', I'm sure they started investingating ALL KC friends/lovers.

& it was KC that told the A's not to trust Jesse.

I seem to always be taking up for the GPs, but having known a person like Casey, and having been in a similar position as the A's - though not with a kidnapping, with a child in protective custody of the juvenile authorities - I feel that I may understand what was happening with her.

Unless one of them helped Casey dispose of Caylee (the thought of which makes me very uncomfortable), I think that Casey once more worked her "magic" on her parents. Remember that she has probably been doing this her whole life.

They believed whatever BS she told them and they started out thinking they were helping. I think it kind of snowballed after that and she couldn't stop herself. I think George thought he was being supportive.

I don't think I could ever hate them, they're too pitiful. But I think it got out of hand for them.

Hmmm.........saving BOMBSHELLS for the media blitz ??

I didn't really take it as a bombshell.... it doesn't further the case in any way. NG saw it as a big moment in which we learn a little bit more about KC's line of thinking.

I wish someone would ask Jesse if he HEARD CA call herself mom.......Or is this just something KC SAID happened......

Also, Jesse says.......KC SAID he loved Caylee more that her.

Sorry, but KC LIES, I have trouble believing anything stated that starts out with *KC SAID*

Above in bold.... I agree!!

Well, it appears to be true. The Anthony's are asking for money for the funeral.

Wherever the money is coming from to pay for "absolutely" ANY PART of Casey's Defense(lawyers,experts...Spokesperson) is where the money for Caylee's funeral should also come from IMO

Baez once said he was getting paid, who ever and how ever this is happening(and I'm sure we can guess) Casey should put some of that money towards her daughter's funeral.

IF the above doesn't work, George once said he had a very wealthy brother-in-law. Now is the time re-unite with extended family (both Cindy's side and George's side) and help them with the funeral and burial. Time to heal the whole family.

IF the public wishes to send them money then it's a personal choice to do so.

Many things aside, I have empathy for their grief in loosing a most precious and loved grandchild.

Poor wee Jessie. He just cant seem to grasp that he got played. The "KC he knew" was an ACT. Did not exist. She just saw her mark and she latched right on.

Had RG not insisted on the DNA test, I can see Jessie being left at home constatly looking after Caylee while KC went out on her "photography" assignments. Jessie would have been treated like CA and GA were. Duped into providing money, housing, babysitting serves etc.

She wanted to escape CA and GA and was looking for a way out, but not before she found someone who could keep her in the manner to which she had become accustomed.

RG threw a spanner in her works when he convinced Jessie to get the paternity test and then KC decided to punish him for it. I believe she was making a statement - "Ok so you dont believe you are her Daddy? YOU DARE TO QUESTION ME?" and that was it. Jessie was cut off. Thats what KC does to people who dont tow the line. Case in point, (to Lee during first jailhouse visits) "And dont even f'ing BOTHER coming up here for my bond hearing..." after seeing CA's "cameo's".

Oh what a punishment. Being denied the wonderful glow of being in KC presence. *snort*

I seem to always be taking up for the GPs, but having known a person like Casey, and having been in a similar position as the A's - though not with a kidnapping, with a child in protective custody of the juvenile authorities - I feel that I may understand what was happening with her.

Unless one of them helped Casey dispose of Caylee (the thought of which makes me very uncomfortable), I think that Casey once more worked her "magic" on her parents. Remember that she has probably been doing this her whole life.

They believed whatever BS she told them and they started out thinking they were helping. I think it kind of snowballed after that and she couldn't stop herself. I think George thought he was being supportive.

I don't think I could ever hate them, they're too pitiful. But I think it got out of hand for them.

I'm not really 'taking up' for the A's.......I just see it as LE asking CA what she thought & she gave them her opinion (we're all entitled to one..LOL).

As I said earlier, as soon as LE figured out there was NO ZANNY.......KC, her family, friends, & lovers were ALL going to be investigated......(with or without any 'finger-pointing').

I didn't really take it as a bombshell.... it doesn't further the case in any way. NG saw it as a big moment in which we learn a little bit more about KC's line of thinking.

LOL....I was using 'bombshell' very sarcastically (sp...lol)

I just don't think that anything KC says (LIES) deserves a media interview............unless Jesse read KC's mind re: the broken engagement, he is simply repeating something KC said....(LIED about)

from the transcript...

GRUND: The first time, it was because she thought that -- you know, she broke off the engagement because she thought I loved Caylee more than I loved her, which was the furthest thing from the truth. I loved them both.

When Cindy visited Casey in Jail Casey told her to "Stay away from Jessie because she didn't know how much she could trust him"

This was the "new" Casey that JG didn't know...lying at her evil, cold, calculating best. We got ourselves a real Jekyll and Hyde here.

I am a Grandmother, and I have said to my Granchildren..."come to Mama" but I correct it really fast to Grandma. But how many more of us out there have ever done the same thing? Jesse is stating all over the airwaves that Cindy referred to herself as "Mama". But that is not enough information to think she did it all of the time, and it was not a slip of the tongue.

I am a Grandmother, and I have said to my Granchildren..."come to Mama" but I correct it really fast to Grandma. But how many more of us out there have ever done the same thing? Jesse is stating all over the airwaves that Cindy referred to herself as "Mama". But that is not enough information to think she did it all of the time, and it was not a slip of the tongue.

Yep, it happens. I have watched other peoples' children and made the mistake of saying it. I also corrected it really fast. It doesn't mean I thought I was their mother. :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back