NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/22/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes but it will help if Prosc. can provide a motive.

Everything he's saying supports the Motive that Casey killed Caylee because she was Jealous of her & a burden on her life.

Just speculation & LE doesn't need a motive to convict but it helps to have one

I think it helps the jury a lot to understand how this pretty young girl with resources at her fingertips decided to do what she did. Much easier for them to convict if they have a motive to look at.

Sadly she might have liked this person more than her own little girl and that's sad.

That would be terribly sad. Almost as sad as her murdering Caylee and wrapping her up some trash bags and throwing her into the woods. Neither things could I imagine anyone doing, let alone a mother.

no,I don't work for the defense.LOLI was told by people they thought I would be a good one though..My son think they look like thugs.LOL.Just trying to rule people in and out before I form an oppinion.I've followed her case from day one.I could not find out much on the case players.I honestly really thought the nanny took her and she was ok?I was pretty convinced with this story.

So where were you reading and following this story?

Jumping in here...suzanne is a longtime well loved poster who is the family of a crime victim. She has valuable insights into things the most have no clue about in their safe, happy lives. Please please be respectful and patient.
thankyou.I'm just trying to figure it all out.Honestly I'm very confused about all this now.It's making no sense to me at all.I agree,it does not look too good at all for Casey Anthony right now.I do not understand at all why she would wait a month to report her little girl missing.

Jesse saying Casey broke up with him because she feared he loved Caylee more. Well hell, who wouldn't?

I am reading the thread from start to finish so someone has probably already brought this up but he said earlier on in the case that she cheated on him and that's why they broke up. I wonder why he changes that story now?!

odd.

I just don't understand all this.I see a beautiful little girl in pictures that now is a bag of bones and this really bothers me.I just want to know what happened.

After Jesse's tidbit tonight, I am making the case that kc is a psychopath. I have been holding off because she didn't fulfill certain childhood tendencies for the sociopath. In my training, this is a psychopath, not a sociopath.... based on her postings and things she has downloaded. She is macabre. Of course the defense will call it depression...nope, things are very strange in her psyche. Jesse calls it diabolical. He is correct. Her narcissism is malignant. Her mother and her are enmeshed. They reflect each other. They are jealous of each other. They compete in a sick way. It is downright scary. Lee scares me also. George, aside from other addictions, is addicted to drama.

Jesse G hopefully will get through this grief and gather some strength and be thankful he got out of that relationship. She may have killed him. When he said that kc was Jealous of Caylee.....THAT DID IT! That is the truth. Pathological Narcissists don't tolerate competition. Caylee got caught in the middle between her mom and her also. kc was not going to let that happen again with Tony.

I agree and thought psychopath from the beginning, just as much as any male who makes the news due to some crime he commits. However, I'm still not convinced that Cindy has a personality disorder and is not just another victim of Casey's manipulations. IMO she plays her parent's like a fiddle even when in jail. One example is in the visitation video with George and Cindy where Casey looks to the side as if a jailer is talking to her. I don't think anyone at all was speaking to her, but that she is so diabolical that she pretended in order to change the subject because it was making her uncomfortable.

I just don't understand all this.I see a beautiful little girl in pictures that now is a bag of bones and this really bothers me.I just want to know what happened.

I know Suzanne, it bothers everyone that someone could be so cruel as to hurt a child! We all want to know what happened to this beautiful child...hopefully the trial will give us the answer to all the questions.:confused:

I think it helps the jury a lot to understand how this pretty young girl with resources at her fingertips decided to do what she did. Much easier for them to convict if they have a motive to look at.

I agree,

It will round out the case so it's nice & tidy for the Jury.

All the forensic & physical evidence is important but I think Jessie would make an excellent witness against Casey.

He comes across as very believable to me.

Jessie said that kc insisted that he was Caylee's Father even though they wern't together for 9 months

He must have a butt full of her by now. I saw the interview this morning and he was grief stricken. He loved Caylee though she wasn't his child but it doesn't have to be your child to love them. Sometimes people love without a motive.

PS: To whomever that hates Nancy Grace...why? Is her voice grating? Is her clothing not up to your standards? She puts it out there whether anyone likes it or not. She faces the victims in her mind. Tough road. She is a hero not a perp. Someone has to care and be vocal or it all slips into silent defense posturing.

Ok,My very first thought when I saw Casey on T.V.in Jail after she was arrested the first time was she knows who did it and what happened.I do not know why I felt that way.But I will say if she is covering for some one.Then did she lie and know where her little girl was.You see a pretty little girl and hear about a bag of bones with her bones found it in.That's what she bacame.A bag of bones.It's sad and it's wrong.She would still be wrong covering for someone else.Two wrongs do not make a right.

I don't think Casey would go to jail for life or risk the death penalty by covering someone else. If you are going to go that route though....why not suspect her own family? Caylee was last seen with them. Specifically George.

Sadly she might have liked this person more than her own little girl and that's sad.

She liked Dancing more than her own little girl

& Pizza & shopping & just about anything alse you can think of

I am reading the thread from start to finish so someone has probably already brought this up but he said earlier on in the case that she cheated on him and that's why they broke up. I wonder why he changes that story now?!

odd.

Didn't they break up/get together at least twice??

thankyou.I'm just trying to figure it all out.Honestly I'm very confused about all this now.It's making no sense to me at all.I agree,it does not look too good at all for Casey Anthony right now.I do notunderstand at all why she would wait a month to report her little girl missing.

She didn't wait a Month.

In fact she Never reported her daughter missing

Her Mother Cindy called the Police on her & threatened to have her arrested unless she produced Caylee

I knew about the Mommy Cindy deal, but this reason for Casey breaking uo with Jesse is news to me! WoW!
The picture is becoming more clear to me.

Yeah because it's an entirely different reason then the one he gave before. I like Jesse, he seems like a great guy but I think that his feelings for Casey are too deep and he is making some stuff up as he goes along to make her seem like a better person than she really is. Like when he insisted he heard Caylee in the background on the phone then later came back and said he didn't.

I don't know but I just think it's odd he changed his mind about why they split.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fat Cinnamon
Back