NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/22/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am a huge fan of Jesse, but don't understand why neither of those statements were in his written or verbal statements to LE?

Casey will not be attending the funeral.

They did say that but then elaborated more. The jail's policy is to not allow the prisoners to go to the funerals but a request may be submitted and it would be reviewed.

At least, that's what I think I heard.

evidence may be hidden there! BRILLIANT! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Maybe!! LOL!! Coudn't they have just simply thrown it out though?? Why wrap evidence?? Wait! Why am I asking!! We already know they are abnormal.

I am a huge fan of Jesse, but don't understand why neither of those statements were in his written or verbal statements to LE?

We haven't seen everything, there are interviews we haven't seen and definitely some questions that you know they asked that aren't in the released documents.

Yes,

Cindy told LE that she thought that Jessie was actually "Zanny"

She basically tried to point the finger at Jessie as the person who murdered Caylee

Yes, she DID!!! What a B**ch!!! That made me angry!!!! :furious:

Oh Gawd. Now we have to watch the march of the chippendale boyfriends. (triple eye roll)

There may be more statements that we havn't seen yet.

I'm sure he was interviewed more than once.

I think he's going to be an important witness for the Prosc.

They did say that but then elaborated more. The jail's policy is to not allow the prisoners to go to the funerals but a request may be submitted and it would be reviewed.

At least, that's what I think I heard.

Thanks.

I don't know.I would like to know alot more about him.

Ok, well TonE was her flame of the moment. He has fully cooperated with police. JG, on the show tonight and falsely identified as Caylee's father has also cooporated with police, offered DNA, lie detector tests and the like.

We haven't seen everything, there are interviews we haven't seen and definitely some questions that you know they asked that aren't in the released documents.

Thats right, I wasn't thinking about that. I remember them saying something about a followup, or something.

Did JG just say that Caylee used to call Cindy, mom???? :eek:
Caylee called her "nan" on the video on Father's day.
So from that I think Caylee called CA nana.
Why JG is saying Caylee called CA mom?
There is discord between JG and CA.

Jesse saying he's having a hard time trying to reconcile the Casey he knew vs. the one who's accused of murdering Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louise3425
Back