NANCY GRACE - Monday, 12/22/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Revelation from Jesse: the engagement broken because KC insisted he loved Caylee more than he loved her, the fiance. SICK!
I'm not near the tv right now. Was the statement given by Jesse,that he BELIEVES,the reason Casey broke up with him is because he loves Caylee more than her,or that Casey insisted that this was the case. Seems like each poster is relaying it a bit differently,which changes the whole context.

What????
I don't remember ever hearing about Caylee calling Cindy, mommy ..

This came out very early on, reported from one (or more?) of the friends of KC. My guess is that it was JG, since he's bringing it up again, but it may have also been one of the female friends. I'll poke around and see if I can find better info with links.

I am a huge fan of Jesse, but don't understand why neither of those statements were in his written or verbal statements to LE?

Maybe he didn't know about it at the time?? (I haven't read the transcripts.)

I don't know.I would like to know alot more about him.

Well watch NG, you will see A LOT about him. How he is devastated and straightforward. UNLIKE CASEY. Looks like he is crying right now. Wait, Casey cried too, FOR HERSELF.

Please, this guy is not a suspect.

Jessie just said the reason that he and Casey broke up is because Casey said he loved Caylee more than her. Whoa!!!!!

Motive = Jealousy

KC seems very very immature and lacks confidence in herself, seeking her parents (and everyone's) un-divided attention and 100% love. Not willing / able to share love.

Jessie is saying that he Has a hard time believing that Casey would hurt Caylee

His lawyer said that His head is telling him one thing & his heart another.

"It's hard for me to except that she would do anything to Caylee"

Caylee called her "nan" on the video on Father's day.
So from that I think Caylee called CA nana.
Why JG is saying Caylee called CA mom?
There is discord between JG and CA.

There is a confusion here. Nan is the name for Caylee's great-grandmother, not her grandmother.

Jessie is crying his heart out .

I feel so bad for him - You can tell he loved her

Any girl would be blessed to have someone like Jesse. What a great guy.

Yes,

Cindy told LE that she thought that Jessie was actually "Zanny"

She basically tried to point the finger at Jessie as the person who murdered Caylee

Do you know why she said this?Is she still saying this?

Nancy said..

"I want somebody that loves my twins more than me because the twins are the most important thing in my life"

"I can't understand why Casey would be angry that you loved Caylee more than her"

jesse crying: "a piece of paper couldnt tell me not to love her like she was my daughter"

I'm not near the tv right now. Was the statement given by Jesse,that he BELIEVES,the reason Casey broke up with him is because he loves Caylee more than her,or that Casey insisted that this was the case. Seems like each poster is relaying it a bit differently,which changes the whole context.

My recollection: Casey told him. . . Not his inference.

Do you know why she said this?Is she still saying this?

I think she said it because she doesn't want her daughter Casey to go to prison.

In my opinion She would point the finger at Mother Theresa if it would keep Casey out of Jail

She also said that Amy H. might be Zanny

Oh LP, I think I am finally seeing why people love you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Child in Time
Back