Nancy Grace Monday 12/8/2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am not sure about the bipolar disorder thing. Is there anyone here with experience? Did her reaction after Caylee went missing seem to be bipolar? What about her actions before Caylee disappeared? Was she bipolar then too?

unfortunately, yes! they could be. :bang: :furious:

NG said that being bi-polar isn't a true defense in court.

WOW, casey can't remember where she "lost" her daughter, but she can be very detailed about who last colored her hair.

yeah and she lied when she said 'no one touched my hair but me'..............
who in the ant farm are pro's on hair.........look at all the pix, nails done and hair done professionally! I was in the business, those hair cuts were not done by her!!! IMO, why lie about that???? so wierd!:bang::furious::behindbar

Got it! They will say that KC is bipolar and that when Caylee was taken from her she went into a manic phase :furious: Brilliant!
:furious: that's why we see her shopping madly and dancing at fusion...bipolar Manic episode to deal with the disapperance of her daughter.

I am not sure about the bipolar disorder thing. Is there anyone here with experience? Did her reaction after Caylee went missing seem to be bipolar? What about her actions before Caylee disappeared? Was she bipolar then too?

My nephew was bipolar and the way it was explained to me that bi-polar ppl have really high highs and very low lows and they can change at the drop of a dime.

:furious:

( just to add to myself)
The defense strategy will be that KC was soooo distraught when the "imaginary babysitter" took Caylee that she went into this bipolar-manic phase, where she lied, stole and acting abnormal to try to deal with the disapperance. THAT'S THEIR DEFENSE! HE JUST TOLD US! :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Sounds like it except I think they are going to have to produce proof that someone was keeping Caylee cause otherwise there is no babysitter so no kidnapping babysitter. I always figured that they would try to use something almost like temporary insanity or something. Do you think this defense will work or do you think it will go up in flames? I lean toward going up in flames myself.

I think the whole bipolar thing is reaching, and so what if she is bipolar....that is no defense for murder.

:furious:

( just to add to myself)
The defense strategy will be that KC was soooo distraught when the "imaginary babysitter" took Caylee that she went into this bipolar-manic phase, where she lied, stole and acting abnormal to try to deal with the disapperance. THAT'S THEIR DEFENSE! HE JUST TOLD US! :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

I think you're right!

I just started watching and just got caught up....I really wish NG would stop saying they did not know they were being recorded, they clearly did KC kept making sure to point it out....

I hope not, I would think bi-polar or not your child being taken away should make you run and get help.....right?

Experience...grew up with an extremely bipolar parent.
Her behavior before hand, somewhat, yes and somewhat, no. She was keeping up her charade pretty well, which usually does not happen with a bipolar person.
On the other hand, the partying, lying, and such, yes, those are bipolar-manic behaviors.
Her behavior afterward, definitely.
Not an excuse though, and not a viable defense, with the number of bipolar parents without dead kids.

Not a defense for killing your daughter. but it can help to explain her crazy behavior...before and after. Manic episodes followed by depression...lying, partying...all goes with it.

Baby sitter phone call, someone PLEASE apply to be a screener for NG.

LP says Caylee died 1-2am on the 16th, I think

Jesse G. says he heard Caylee's voice when he talked to Casey on the phone the afternoon of the 16th.

Got it! They will say that KC is bipolar and that when Caylee was taken from her she went into a manic phase :furious: Brilliant!
:furious: that's why we see her shopping madly and dancing at fusion...bipolar Manic episode to deal with the disapperance of her daughter.

No expert, but my guess is that for most ' normal' BP people if their child was taken it would have pushed them into their depressive state.

Experience...grew up with an extremely bipolar parent.
Her behavior before hand, somewhat, yes and somewhat, no. She was keeping up her charade pretty well, which usually does not happen with a bipolar person.
On the other hand, the partying, lying, and such, yes, those are bipolar-manic behaviors.
Her behavior afterward, definitely.
Not an excuse though, and not a viable defense, with the number of bipolar parents without dead kids.

yes, not for killing but yes to explain coping with someone taking her daughter. GRRRRR!

What is Casey looking at in all these tapes? She clearly is not looking at her family! Cindy looks at casey but George does what Casey does....look at something else while talking.

Yes, video from an auto parts store. That is the most likely place for a live Caylee to be caught on video. Buying washer fluid for her car.

Being bi-polar still doesn't explain decomp in the trunk of her car.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
couchsluether
Back