Nancy Grace Monday 12/8/2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Im wondering what she is going to say different to her parents from what she said to them before they went to le? They had plenty of hours with her before going to le...so what new could she have to say sitting in jail...?

Okay, so I get that, they explain away the hot body pictures from Fusian with a bipolar defense.

How do they explain:

She killed her kid?
She tossed her in the trunk, possibly for a few days?
She disposed of the body somewhere?
She never called the police?
She didn't mention it to friends or family?

And if the partying, acting like a *advertiser censored*, and stealing from everyone around her is a manic cycle she has been in it for a least a few years now.

the defense will argue that she did not kill her kid...that someone took her...maybe even that KC, because of her disorder cannot remember who this person was...
she didn't call police because of being bipolar and trying to lie to herself that Caylee was ok...
partying is part of the manic phase to deal with stress... same reason why she didn't mention it to her family she was not stable at the time because of the deep emotional trauma

And took pictures with her cell phone IIRC.

No, the hairdresser said Caylee was with Casey that day and Caylee had a bruise on her face.

Unbeknownst to the hairdresser the detective had a pic of Caylee taken with a cellphone from another source with a bruise on her face dated for the same time window as when the hairdresser says she saw them.

Can't trust the jail psychologist...can't trust her friends...can't trust anyine but JB.

Because JB is the only one that cannot repeat to ANYONE anything she says due to lawyer/client privlidge <sp>

if bi polar when did she ever hit the low cycle........depression.....type not able to get out of bed deal???? BTW in June, what day/night was the full moon? lunatic!:boohoo:

My mother has never hit a crippling, not able to get out of bed low...she shows her depression through anger and mistrust of everyone.

no. look behind and you will see the set-up with the tvs

Thank you for all your responses....but....in the begining of one of the tapes, Cindy tells casey to look up...what is she telling her to do that for I thought she wanted Casey to look up into her eyes.

I am not sure about the bipolar disorder thing. Is there anyone here with experience? Did her reaction after Caylee went missing seem to be bipolar? What about her actions before Caylee disappeared? Was she bipolar then too?

No, she is not displaying the behavior of someone in the manic phase of bipolar disorder. If that's the defense it'll never pass the scrutiny of any psychiatrist.

if bi polar when did she ever hit the low cycle........depression.....type not able to get out of bed deal???? BTW in June, what day/night was the full moon? lunatic!:boohoo:

inability to gain full employment...could be a sign of depression...also the peaks don't always have to be extreme or set at a certain pace

Um, I have not seen this. If you have a link available, that would be great! I read where JG thought he heard Caylee on a call with Casey but later rescinded his statement.

We had a whole thread about it but I don't know where it went. I'm looking.

Okay, so I get that, they explain away the hot body pictures from Fusian with a bipolar defense.

How do they explain:

She killed her kid?
She tossed her in the trunk, possibly for a few days?
She disposed of the body somewhere?
She never called the police?
She didn't mention it to friends or family?

And if the partying, acting like a *advertiser censored*, and stealing from everyone around her is a manic cycle she has been in it for a least a few years now.

Exactly. If Casey is Bipolar, she has a pretty exceptional case--- manic for months at a time and no ostensible depressive period within the last six months. I'm not able to watch the show now-- has the person asserting Casey's bipolar disorder said she is being medicated or getting treatment for this disorder?

It is in one of his statments. The first time we heard about him saying he heard Caylee it was on the 24th, that was back when they were trying to establish the last time she was heard alive. He did rescind the statement about the 24th. He also said he heard her on the 16th, but that statement will be useless since he gives dates and then retracts them.

could KC of been in a mall on the 24th near some little girl in the background, giving the impression it was Caylee? Wonder about the cell ping on that day......

inability to gain full employment...could be a sign of depression...also the peaks don't always have to be extreme or set at a certain pace

funny GA can't keep a job either.............2 peas in a pod???/

Thank you for all your responses....but....in the begining of one of the tapes, Cindy tells casey to look up...what is she telling her to do that for I thought she wanted Casey to look up into her eyes.

CA is telling her to look up so Casey is looking into the camera that way in CA monitor she can see her eyes/face.

Exactly. If Casey is Bipolar, she has a pretty exceptional case--- manic for months at a time and no ostensible depressive period within the last six months. I'm not able to watch the show now-- has the person asserting Casey's bipolar disorder said she is being medicated or getting treatment for this disorder?

They have moved on to the Nadia Kersh case.

CA telling casey to look up "so I can see your eyes", sounds like the typical mother that knows that they are dealing with a lying child.
How many of us haven't told out children to look us in the eyes and say that, especially when we know they are lying though their teeth?

No worries, Chilly . . . kind of strange that JG continues to "mis-speak"

Who says he misspoke?

(Originally posted by Shadow of my Mind):

June 16 Jesse called Casey, [2:52PM] spoke for 16 minuets, corrected it to 12 minuets, spoke about Cindy & George were getting a divorce and Cindy was not moving out and Casey had to get a place of her own. Hear Caylee in the background.
Page 1515 Lines 25 Page 1516 Lines 1-16 Jesse G. Interview with LE 7/23/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/jg092308.pdf

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slim Summers