Nancy Grace - Monday, 9/29/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Poor little Caylee, she never had a chance growing up in that "family", did she? To think the things she would have been taught growing up, she would have ended up just as dysfunctional as the rest of them. I wish to god that Cindy had "allowed" Casey to put her up for adoption.

After hearing GA on NG tonight, I see him in a different light. It seems as though he was cooperating with LE in those interviews. For awhile I thought he might be involved in all of this. Now I am convinced he was not. Also, his story about the gas cans does sound true to me now.

I agree! I think if there is any hope of ever finding Caylee, it will be GA that breaks and demand KC telling them where to find her. I feel really bad for him.

He knew something was up when she stopped by that day. I don't personally know anyone who rotates their own tires these days.

It sounded to me like he was suspicious and his KC BS meter was going off and he used the tire rotating as an excuse to get to the trunk.

I know-- bc the sketch artist didn't believe Casey...BUT I would like the family to have to answer to that now- IF they believe her.
If they believe her about Zanny? Cindy said in her video taped statement that she didn't believe there is a real Zanny.

One more thought

If Casey decides to blame the "Nanny" - "Zanny" for kidnapping Caylee she had to have known that LE would ask her the following questions

WHATS HER REAL NAME

WHERE DOES SHE LIVE

So casey know has to come up with a name & address

Why did she give them a vacant apt for an address?

I think she used that address at sawgrass because she knew it was Vacant

If she knew it was Vacant she must have been at sawgrass before
She did have friends in another apt. close by, and this one #210 was vacant since February. So good possibility! MOO

There are several threads here at WS that discuss this link

Did you read my post 438.....have you found any info about the car out of gas on the 20th when Tony took KC home to get the gas cans ??

We do not know her psych eval, the real one. It might be a thrill for her.

After all, depending on which story pans out, there may have been a period of time when she was out doing her thing and her daughter was home with the grandparents except that they weren't babysitting and she was buried out back. Very sad....

Hey Miracles -I agree! So Sad. She sure seems to be enjoying herself- and she's getting smoke regularly blown up her ___ by Jose and CA. The story they are most likely crafting boggles the mind. I have had to step away from the case for a bit- I was scared away (love/hate/must WORK) by the latest "doc dump" --:eek: still have only been through a portion. I just want resolution! Justice for Caylee!!! :furious:

Oh no, don't be sorry! I was just letting you know we were thinking the same thing! :)

After reading all the posts on this thread, I think we sleuthers agree upon one thing....Zenaida wasn't random (well, in a way she was). ZG has crossed paths with KC before, I just don't think she realized it when KC was IMO, was "stalking" her.

I hope ZG realizes where she could have unknowingly crossed paths with this "sociopath." Hopefully, the real ZG does realize it, but the police have just not released the info. yet.

I hope everyone is right here. LE does have more info. than they can let be known.

After reading all the posts on this thread, I think we sleuther agree on one thing....Zenaida was but wasn't random. ZG has crossed paths with KC before, I just don't think she realized it when Caylee was IMO, was "stalking" her.

I hope ZG realizes where she could have unknowingly crossed paths with this "sociopath." Hopefully, the real ZG does realize it, but the police have just not released the info. yet.

I hope everyone is right here. LE does have more info. than they can let be known.
Well she has filed a lawsuit against Casey. That's a good thing! MOO

Nope he said ZFG. Because he explains the Jeff connection.

ZFG is a recent thing. JG only indicated the name a "Zanny". See NG transcript....

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/22/ng.01.html

"GRUND: I never saw her or spoke to her, but I did hear of her. I heard of her in April of `06, when Casey lost her regular baby-sitter. As I said, Jesse would watch her. I would watch her. She tried to get my high-school-age son to watch her, which meant I watched her because I have an office in my home.

Finally, one day when Casey came home from work to wait for Jesse and hang out with us, I kind of greeted her at the door with, What are we going to do about this baby-sitter thing? And she says, I found one. I have a nanny. Her name is Zanny, and I got her from Jeffrey Hopkins, who has a son named..."

When did Gonzalez look at the Sawgrass apt? Could it have been possible for Casey to have seen the car at the apts before all this happened and she wrote down the license plate #, had her cop "friend" do a favor and run a DMV search and got her name that way?

Or am I way off base here? This is just blowing my mind.

How long has Casey been hanging out, around Sawgrass?

I don't know how easy it is do this anymore. I know a police officer who told me that they can't just run reports without a valid, documented reason. Back in the day, they could pretty much check up on anyone. But not so much anymore, agencies have tightened up on this.

Good point, but it might be that she was following Zenaida because how else would she know Zenaida was at Sawgrass? She had googled Zenaida prior to the Sawgrass visit.

I have wondered about this ZG that allegedly went to Sawgrass. Could it be that KC went to Sawgrass in disguise and gave information for the guest card? It appears that a consultant filled out the guest card. KC would have made up the bit about the car, since that info wasn't on the guest card. I don't think apartment managers require the information about your auto until you actually fill out a lease application.

I think KC may have googled the name to see if any ZG's lived in the Orlando area (which they do) prior to going to Sawgrass. It is definitely a different name. KC only referred to her in the nanny or Zani context, never with a last name when speaking of ZG to her friends. So perhaps she went a step further to "create" this person. There is just a missing link here. The property manager said that she remembered speaking Spanish to the lady. She remembered this because she wrote the names of the woman's children using Spanish. I wonder about this. Don't know if KC speaks Spanish or not. When shown a picture of ZG, the property manager identified one who could possibly ZG. Actually, all of the pictures were of ZG. Any ideas anyone? Am I missing anything?

If they believe her about Zanny? Cindy said in her video taped statement that she didn't believe there is a real Zanny.

IF they believe that Casey handed her off to someone--then there should be a sketch. I realize CA admits this particular ZG is not the real one-- though she did say that Zanny may be code for JG or AH- so if she believes Casey handed her off- then it only makes sense to describe that person.

Casey wasn't blindfolded when she supposedly entrusted someone to care for Caylee (in fantasyland). So if they are going to hang their hat on that story- I think they should be called out on the ridiculousness of it!

I don't know how easy it is do this anymore. I know a police officer who told me that they can't just run reports without a valid, documented reason. Back in the day, they could pretty much check up on anyone. But not so much anymore, agencies have tightened up on this.
Maybe the one who was fired helped her out? Just a thought.

I am almost 100% sure I read on WS somewhere that there were searches way before the 16th for ZG. I just can't find it.

Link to what you might have read start @ my post 309 & read the WS thread, (includes a the link to the computer files)....I too thought earlier searches had been run on ZG from the dates, but a couple 'puter geeks said we were mis- reading the info further down the thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2741305#post2741305

This really bothers me, too. But what bothers me even more is I'm starting to think we may NEVER find out the answer! Being outwitted by the likes of KC Anthony is an unbearable offense to all of us. :mad:
Think how LE feels! :doh:

So let me see if I can clarify. KC has been using the name Zanny the nanny since 2006, along with the JH story. So the working theory is that sometime recently KC decided that Zanny should be a real person and picked ZFG out of the air, and then went to Sawgrass and saw a guest card with ZFG, then decided that this would be the place where she said that she would drop Caylee off?

So let me see if I can clarify. KC has been using the name Zanny the nanny since 2006, along with the JH story. So the working theory is that sometime recently KC decided that Zanny should be a real person and picked ZFG out of the air, and then went to Sawgrass and saw a guest card with ZFG, then decided that this would be the place where she said that she would drop Caylee off?
I think that's close, but I haven't heard the ZG who was at Sawgrass referred to as ZFG. That's the confusing part to me. Where did Casey get the "F" part of Z's name?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back